[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you come to accept that it's impossible for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: _20160207_201616.jpg (221KB, 1079x1212px) Image search: [Google]
_20160207_201616.jpg
221KB, 1079x1212px
How did you come to accept that it's impossible for you to have a gf?
>>
>>26324990

But anon, I have a gf. She's massaging my back and kissing my neck while I'm browsing /r9k/ right now. Everyone can get a gf, you just have to put yourself out there.
>>
>>26325029
J b urslf
>>
I can't get one because I'm a red pilled MRA
>>
>>26325029
>has gf
>on 4chan
Fake and gay
>>
25 years of loneliness is pretty good proof shit's impossible.

>>26325029
> ok I'm out there now, what do I do next?
>>
I looked at some pictures of normies partying on a boat. I felt like a different species. That's how I realised I don't have a chance.
>>
>>26324990
> recognizing that everything required to get one I basically hate and have no interest in
> understanding that I don't have a sex drive, so one of the most appealing things about them is null and void
> seeing relationships crumble around me to do promiscuous hypergamous women
> seeing friends in relationships turn to lap dogs, then end up hating their choices later, which causes me to resent them for being morons
> understanding that I've never really had a good female friend, and that role has been filled by males.
> realizing the above truth, wondering what the point of a female companion would be anyway
> being a 5'6' manlet so even if all the other things didn't matter, I'd still have a steep uphill climb ahead of me.

Feel so much better now. I look at OP's picture and just feel nothing. Weight off my shoulders.
>>
File: 1454089074565.jpg (40KB, 513x577px) Image search: [Google]
1454089074565.jpg
40KB, 513x577px
By accepting 2D into my life.

You can do it too, but you can never go back once you do.
>>
>>26325227
I'm with you, except my sex drive is through the roof.
>>
>>26324990
I still haven't accepted it.
>>
I just realized that my interests are not compatible with most women and I would not be willing to sacrifice time and energy to make them happy. When I hear love songs or movies say they'd do anything for the girl they love, I just roll my eyes

maybe I'm a sociopath, I don't know
>>
>>26325401
If it was, you would've pushed yourself to get a GF.
>>
File: tfwhug.png (36KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
tfwhug.png
36KB, 833x768px
I'm 23, I face having to work soon.

Fact of the matter is, when I'm working, I'm not going to want to actively try my hand in dating. Similarly I have missed every clue from women in the past who have claimed to like me, but I suspect they were full of shit.

That said, it's over for me. I'm starting to accept my place in life. Some are simply not destined to find love.
>>
>>26325471
It hasnt even pushed me to want to try getting a GF, to be fair.
I've never been near trying, just occasionally planning how I'd approach it and then dropping the idea.

I meant that I wake up with an erection, get random hardons while outside, and masturbate daily. I have a sex drive, I just cant get motivated to seek a relationship.
And to be even more meta, I know that I should, and that I could, and that I am in the wrong for not doing it, yet I still dont do it.
>>
>>26325115
My friend's boyfriend goes on 4chan, and so does mine. My ex did as well
>>
>>26325530

you probably enjoy traps, yeah?
>>
>>26324990
I realized after having what I thought would be my "dream girl" for 3 years that basically anyone I'd be interested in enough to want to talk to them for more than 2 hours a day is either some impressive combo of mental illnesses or utterly asexual, or in her case both. After dealing with a few years of that because ">living the dream" I realized that wasn't anything I wanted to deal with again. Add in my own mental illnesses and it becomes less a lack of appeal and more just being a decent human being by not exposing other mentally ill people to what could be reinforcing behavior.

Now I'm redirecting the energy that I would have spent trying to get a new relationship gong on bootstraping myself to a point where I can do self funded AI research and build a waifu for everyone in the same position.
>>
>>26325984
Not him, but I also don't have a sex drive.

I tried masturbating and nothing happens.

I don't understand the appeal of traps.
>>
>>26326097
>I tried masturbating and nothing happens.
L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T
>>
>no social circle
>live in shitty crumbling single room that needs painting
>not exciting enough

i also just cant imagine having one. It would weird having a random girl poking into my life like a fox in watership down.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.