[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /Savannah Brown/ here? her lustrous brown eyes are quit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Savannah Brown.jpg (333KB, 1711x893px) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown.jpg
333KB, 1711x893px
who /Savannah Brown/ here?

her lustrous brown eyes are quite nice to look at

her poems are good too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0fLoNbzuUU
>>
>>26323577
Her voice is half pretentious half autistic

She's just another normie trying to appear introverted and deep
>>
>>26323577
She is an attention whore dating a chad who wants to pretend like people shame her for being sexually promiscious and that she is introverted.

No fucking introvert had a dozen dicks in her and is dating a guy.
>>
>>26323577

I fucking hate people who accentuate their mimics and voice like she does, it is really annoying to look at and listen to. Especially because those are the foolproof signs of a psychopathic narcissist.
>>
her right eye is fucked up
reminds me of yumi lambert but not as cute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
dropped
>>
>>26323577
>amateur allure

who thinks she did that on purpose?
>>
>>26323577
She's a qt but she's a psychopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7et14ZXBs
>>
>>26323577
Saw the I'm a slut video a while back. She creeps me out a bit desu
>>
>>26323577
Normie whore who tries to find a niche to market herself. Nothing to see here.

I actually think MissAlice might be more of a psychologically damaged introvert than this obvious poser.
>>
File: 1451755224988.jpg (114KB, 793x597px) Image search: [Google]
1451755224988.jpg
114KB, 793x597px
OP is that fucking ratchet borderline personality slut paying you to fuck advertise her shitty channel? I'll pay you double to stop.
>>
>>26323986
>accentuate their mimics

Explain
>>
>her poems
>good
wat
I've graded better high school papers, honestly.
She is a cutie despite being a pretentious and obnoxious slut.
>>
>>26323577
She is super cute but the moment she starts talking I can't fucking bear to listen. It's some of those most insipid drivel I've heard. I half enjoyed her social anxiety video because I somewhat identify with it, but all her feminism bullshit and "poems" are god awful.
>>
Does anyone have that video where she said she thinks 4chan is full of creeps that orbit her?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.