[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do non-whites have feelings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: 1442424139804.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442424139804.png
21KB, 900x900px
Do non-whites have feelings?
>>
I'd assume so
>>
I'm black and I have feelings, I feel mostly sadness
>>
File: suicidal_feel.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_feel.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
I am not white and I stopped feeling a long time ago 2bh
>>
>>26320030
No, why do you think they have cattle eyes?
>>
Do shitposters have feelings?
>>
>>26320063
Well, do they?
>>
Latin based languages are based on emotional verbage you motherfucking anglo language speaking savages
>>
>>26320030
Of course we do. I'm so sick of this meme that non whites can't be robots. We have more reason to be sad than anyone. We didn't ask for this.
>>
>>26320030
used to, till the white devil took them from me.
>>
No.

Non-whites = animals
>>
>>26320030
Yeah, its monkeys that don't have feelings

t. Dequan
>>
I decided to identify with Asians last week and since then I've lost all sense of feeling except for an overwhelming attraction to shellfish
>>
>>26320122
The devil is red, you must be confused
>>
the real question is : do whites have feelings?

whites are like ebola, i swear. they wipe people all around the globe like viruses. again and again. do they have feelings?
>>
Yes, in the same way a dog "feels" a kick in the balls. It's a slightly superior emotion than just pure instinct, but still doesn't come close to the complex consciousness and subjectivity that most white people have.

Black people are a good example, the highlight of their life is controlled by animal instincts such as fucking and fighting. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you can find a balance that white people struggle with, and often deal with issues such as fear of rejection, shame, loneliness... blacks just feel "horny" and "not horny". Like animals.
>>
>>26320030
Yes, but they cannot control them like normal people. It's much more like instincts.
>>
>>26320030
non-whites have no souls, they're basically automatons
>>
>>26320344
explain kent and jamil
>>
>>26320030
Of course they have feelings.

The real question is, "Do non-whites understand logic?" Appeals to emotion are what causes them to vote democrat, and be pieces of shit in general.
>>
>>26320463

Yeah, I'm extremely logical and I saw the democraps going to shit when Obama got elected. I thought about fleeing the country but I just vote republican now.
>>
If you have been around black people they are 10x more emotional and sensitive than white people
>>
File: image.jpg (944KB, 1500x973px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
944KB, 1500x973px
No, they have a couple emotions like anger and sadness and that's it, rest is just instinct like dumb animals. Some non-white races are more predisposed to certain complex emotions but not all of them like Whites (ex: like Asians with melancholy). They can't grasp the broad range of emotions that us whites experience.
>>
The virus speech at the end of the Matrix applies so well to white people in particular that its scary. I still like you guys though. Wish you wouldn't fucking mix mayo and rice and serve it as a dish when I'm invited over for dinner but I guess thats not a huge deal
>>
>>26320561
loud and impulsive =/= sensitive
>>
Sub Saharans have literally lower on than gorillas so no.

Tfw on train home I seen a nigger ask a qt out and she just said no and got off at the next stop. Based blonde qt.
>>
>>26320030
>Be nonwhite
>Not even allowed to have feelings apparently
I wish we didn't have feelings.
>>
>>26320578
What emotions, specifically
>>
>>26320587
>Being this insecure about nignogs

The jews have gotten to you
>>
>>26320583
More likely to get their feelings hurt and cry than white people. White people just hide their feelings until they eventually snap and go insane. Asian people kind of just feel nothing.
>>
>>26320051
I'm white and I feel mostly sadness too. People need to stop being racist everyone hates life.
>>
>>26320344
>he's serious
>people actually believe their poorly postulated bullshit
i hate niggers as much as the next robot, but kek
>>
>>26320637
>White people just hide their feelings

Cause they know people don't want to hear about their shit
>>
>>26320637
>White people just hide their feelings until they eventually snap and go insane. Asian people kind of just feel nothing.

Please. Asians do the same thing. You just don't hear about it because the media isn't trying to put pressure on Asians. Also, most of the spree shooters since columbine were part of government mind control programs. Same story with many serial killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
>>
>>26320030
Whites can't be robots. Whites have no feelings.
>>
>>26320463
It's not appeals to emotion, it's the promise of free stuff. It's also not just Non-whites who do this, it's poor, naive, and undereducated people in general. The social democrats of Austria-Hungry did everything in their power to welcome in Slavs because they knew, as long as they promised them free stuff, they'd vote for them.
>>
>>26320688
>You just don't hear about it because the media isn't trying to put pressure on Asians.

Goddamn you're fucking stupid anon
>>
>>26320578

Emotions are instinctive, idiot. You don't have to learn to feel emotions.
>>
>>26320186
no we don't have feelings :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
File: 435543543543.jpg (88KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
435543543543.jpg
88KB, 536x800px
>all this shit about races having no feelings
>not one post about the single race that REALLY, genetically lacks compassion and humanity
>>
>>26320730
Nuh uhhh

You're an even bigger moron (no backsies)
>>
>>26320030
I'm black and I don't feel anything anymore.
But I did when I was young.
>>
>>26320758
Aren't arrogance and greed emotions?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 464x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 464x483px
>>26320688
>CHING CHONG DETECTED

Shouldn't you be swallowing dick enlargement pills? Lol, get out of this thread. Ik for a fact that if any people can't feel emotions, it's Asians. You guys are like insects and you have zero problem setting yourselves on fire, sacrificing yourself, senpukkuing because you failed a test, killing off massive amounts of your people for no reason at all.
>>
I think caucasoid races that are non-white can feel most emotions, negroids and mongoloids on the other hand...
>>
>>26320136

There are 2 fallacies in your post than can be proven scientifically

>non-whites are animals
>animals don't have feelings
>>
File: image.jpg (684KB, 3229x2480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684KB, 3229x2480px
>>26320625
Literally, just anger and sadness. Blacks are predisposed towards anger; Asians to sadness.
>>
Yeah I feel sad. Racism makes me sad, angry, and frustrated.
>>
>>26320952
That's not correct at all
>>
>>26321141

Yeah it is. I'm a young white male and I know best.
>>
File: 1451355386546s.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1451355386546s.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
Niggers dont have feelings
>>
They do, but they express them differently.
>>
>>26320030
nope. whites that are mixed with their defective genes probably can't either.
>>
As a half-breed, no, we don't have feelings
>>
File: 1451244529486s.jpg (6KB, 250x151px) Image search: [Google]
1451244529486s.jpg
6KB, 250x151px
I believe even if you have a great grandfather nigger you can not
Have feelings
>>
>>26320952
Hapa here, can confirm.
>>
>>26320461
>show run by white people

>>26320344
well said anon
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.