[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There cant be THAT many refugees. C'mon it's such a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: WzoGbE4.png (1MB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
WzoGbE4.png
1MB, 1024x767px
There cant be THAT many refugees. C'mon it's such a comparatively small country.
>>
File: ataturk_smoking.gif (906KB, 386x217px) Image search: [Google]
ataturk_smoking.gif
906KB, 386x217px
Euros tell us to open our borders and help the refugees(we have about 3 million now) but they flip the fuck out when there are a few thousand coming their way even though they're much wealthier than us. Turks are getting fucked in this deal
>>
Remember goyim:

Temporary camps are NOT an option. The ONLY way to help these poor, poor browngoys is to PERMANENTLY integrate them into your society, your welfare system, and your race.
>>
>>26319597
fuck turkey

constantinople belongs to christianity, get the fuck out of my city
>>
>>26319565
it's 7.6 million people. Yeah there's a limit but it's a lot to deal with.

Remember that the U.S. population is 280 million. 7.6 million would be a noticeable change. That's a lot of people to vet for terrorism, since it's already a logistics nightmare.
>>
>>26319657
>not paying homage to the glory of the Ottoman Empire
Nigger what are you doing
>>
>>26319724
>glory
>ottoman

sand niggers know no glory
>>
>>26319565
Most "refugees" aren't Syrian.
Most "refugees" are males aged 16 - 40.
>>
File: flag_plant.gif (913KB, 463x360px) Image search: [Google]
flag_plant.gif
913KB, 463x360px
>>26319657

Population of Istanbul: 18 million
Population of Greece: 11 million

:^)
>>
>>26319772
why are they taking refugees in the first place? Those people finally get to leave this shitty world. They get to die and I dont? That's bullshit.
>>
>>26319774
Who cares when they are all hairy mudslimes though
>>
>>26319799
Nah they will just kill you in your country and take it over to replace you.
>>
>>26319870
I hope they kill me
>>
File: syria.jpg (47KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
47KB, 534x400px
As if.

And most refugees aren't even from Syria either.
>>
>>26319892
That graph is scarier than Eugene Tooms
>>
>>26320001
and some butthurt Muslims think the West was responsible for what happened in Syria.

High birth rates always lead to social unrest.
>>
>>26320041
>support the removal of strongmen who manage to contain the batshit insanity that is Islamic extremism
>cry when it bites you on the ass
Clearly the west has nothing to do with it
>>
>>26319892
Wow what the fuck. I double checked and it's true. Didn't know that.
I have always been critical of welcoming refugees in Europe as a leftist, but now I am even more. It just won't solve shit. We should create refugees camps in the emirate & saoudia arabia and force those destabilizing bastards to pay for this shit as much as we do.
(no I still don't think we should let all of them die)
>>
So like, why don't they go east into like China instead of west into Germany?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.