[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People don't have respect anymore. The morals of the people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 9

File: barto.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
barto.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
People don't have respect anymore. The morals of the people have changed. Girls don't care about marriage or children anymore, it is not longer "hip" to be a woman. They are whores who open their legs and wonder why they die alone. Men are just as bad, they are now thuggish man-whores, either chasing after the whores or setting the bar for them to become whores. Both are incapable of holding onto a relationship, they lack any emotional depth. It is always entertaining to watch their relationships crumble a few weeks after they brag about how they found "the one", but a point has been crossed. The culture has changed, allowing this kind of behaviour to thrive, to flourish to the point where, if unchecked, isolates the wholesome, those who don't indulge, who have self-control, self-respect. This is how it has been for some time now. I only hope that when this culture is burned with the hellfire of the ancients that it will never rise up again, that these people will either change their behaviours or leave. God have mercy on our souls when this is praised, when people take after these kinds of people. May God grant mercy to our wretched souls.
>>
Cultural marxism, man
>>
>>26320061
Yes, we all know how much you /pol/ retards love to cling onto this concept of cultural marxism, something which doesn't even really exist.
>>
>>26319535
>love is free, because it no longer has anything of value
>>
>>26319535
It was never about morals, it was about necessity and public standing. You're also not nobility, so you should comparing your life to the plebeians who have always been hedonists. You got fooled by romantic literature, laugh out loud.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1024x904px
>>26320114
>something which doesn't even really exist
>>
>>26320114
When did r9k turn into a fucking liberal shillhole?
>>
>>26320114
>something which doesn't even really exist

Um, been following the news lately? The BLM shit, liberal PC college campuses that try to make victims out of everybody who isn't white, the destruction of families, mass immigration, critical theory in action and the death of tradition.

That is cultural marxism running wild.
>>
I'm just pissed because I simply want a partner.
I want someone who is fro my background (i.e. same heritage), thinks the same way I do, is a virgin (like me), similar interests/hobbies, a loyal and honest friend. None of these traits are found these days, if they are, it's in fellow men. When was the last time you saw a woman like this? I sure as hell can't find any of them here.
>>
>>26320246
You'd have to be an idiot to think it's an actual school of thought though. They're not even organized, they'll turn on each other in a minute. It's just screeching.
>>
>>26320295
Be they organised or disorganised, it doesn't really matter. It is destructive however you see it.
>>
>>26320295
>You'd have to be an idiot to think it's an actual school of thought

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

idiot
>>
>>26320286
Look to the East. I've had far more luck searching there than in the West.
>>
>>26320379
Coast of North America or the World? I've heard Asians are very loyal, but I don't want to racemix.
>>
Just marry your sister/cousin.
>>
>>26320446
My sister and cousin are both tattooed sluts. My sister is a bipolar cutter and my cousin is mulatto and used to work in Hooters.
>>
Why is it bad that people like to have sex
>>
>>26320687
C-Can I meet your cousin, anon?
>>
>>26320703
Roastie gtfo. You sound like a drugged-up whore from a hentai manga.
>As long as I feel good, I don't care about my husband and son. I belong to your cock because it makes me feel so good!
>>
>>26320703
>unable to imagine the logical consequences of a hedonist society

confirmed whore, fuck off
>>
>>26320716
Do you live near Las Vegas?
>>
>>26320703
Sex is supposed to be baseless. We, as humans, have grown passed the phase of raw, animalistic sex. This is for savage animals who only need to procreate. This is still noble, because they don't have time for emotional relationships, they simply need children. The modern sex fiends don't even have children, making their actions literally meaningless and, in every sense of the word, animalistic. Sex between two people is supposed to be the final step of a healthy relationship, when they have crossed every other mental boundary with each other. What is the point if it is upfront and animalistic? It ruins the special bond between a couple if it is exchanged like a currency. In my opinion, a sexual deviant is one of the lowest forms of degeneracy.
>>
>>26320370
>implying tumblrites study or abide by any philosophy
Really, who's the idiot here?
>>
>>26320841
You're fucking retarded. The idea is that they've been influenced by those who are "in the know".
>>
File: sofia_jamora.png (592KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
sofia_jamora.png
592KB, 506x600px
You have a point, but the moot part is that you only feel bad about it because you suck at getting into "their" lifestyle. It's fun (while you do it) and you dislike it because you can't have it.
In a way it's sad how the relationship notion slowly dies, but substract of that sadness that which is just nostalgia.

On a related note (and trigger warning, because this will sound White Knight'ish), I feel bad for kids growing up wiht instagram. Photos of stuff like pic related are shared dayly on their facebook feed, and only one in 100 girls can resemble that.
And at least guys like to lay almost anything, girls are picky af by nature and it eats them up.
>>
File: LOL.png (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
28KB, 300x250px
>>26320841
>look at me lol look at me I'm posting lol
>>
>>26320903
>You have a point, but the moot part is that you only feel bad about it because you suck at getting into "their" lifestyle.

Epic point bro. You showed them.
>>
>>26320903
Of course, that kind of lifestyle is attractive and fun, but one should practice self-control. With each inch, it slowly devolves into a mile. I have seen my friends drink a few beers casually to post Snapchats at 2 in the morning doing bumps of cocaine half-naked in some random downtown underground club.

My only worry in life is what I would do if my children (assuming there are wholesome women left) followed the same path.
>>
>>26320885
They've been influenced by people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Trust me, they're just as braindead, just as willing to follow empty rhetoric on emotional whims, as you are.
>>
>>26320430
The world. If you care about race that much then you're no better than the society you claim to hate.
>>
File: 1452712348107.jpg (142KB, 561x692px) Image search: [Google]
1452712348107.jpg
142KB, 561x692px
>>26319535
>2016
>still falling for the "morals and respect" meme
>>
>>26321261
I want my children to look like me, I don't want to breed races with blacks, they have their own kind and I have mine.
>>26321323
this is a reply
>>
>>26319535
let people be degenerates and live their life. their bad choices are most likely positive choices in their eyes.
>>
>>26321373
>I want my children to look like me,
Unless you're inbreeding they're going to have mixed traits anyway. May end up looking more like their mother no matter what race she is.
>>
>>26321539
I mean that I don't want a nigger child, I want someone who shares my heritage. Go be a lover of the world elsewhere
>>
>>26321710
What heritage, mate? You want a girl from your village?
>>
>>26319535
This is why I'm done with relationships as a whole.

My first crush from first grade to high school became a flaming whore. My first girlfriend cheated on me with a nigger who she claimed was her cousin, and ended up getting knocked up by him. During college, I had a relationship with a girl in high school, also became a flaming whore. The last chick I dated was a christian chick that lead me on so hard, and ended up putting me in her friendzone just so she can have an excuse to keep visiting "chad" without considering it cheating. She did put a hizzy-fit royale after I became so busy to give her free rides, gifts and complements all of a sudden.
>>
>>26321758
No, I want to be a good goy and fuck Sharqueesha, I mean, it's the current year :^)
>>
>>26321898
I'm getting the impression that you don't actually have an answer to that question.

And being a good goy is about fitting yourself into a camp and following rules without personal analysis, so I think you're already making headway on that one.
>>
OP please stop listening to your grandparents drunken rants about the good old days where raping your wife wasnt a crime and boys who were being molested were charged with sex acts if they were raped by another man.

Stupid acts are usually just more pronounced with the use of social media and other communication, not to mention you're on a board where 10% of the posts are people bitching about women and how miserable they are.
>>
>>26319535
Thank the 20's for this shit.
>>
>>26321979
I believe people should stay with their own kind, a mixed child is an abomination, it has no heritage, it is in a dead man's zone. I want to continue my bloodline and cherish my culture, not spurn it by mixing two or more. But yeah, I'm just a contrarian hivemind. Okay. Personal preference is damned these days.

>>26322046
Liberals: when things weren't our version of good, it was all shit.
>>
>"If I let my thoughts roam I find no one. The best, after all, is death."
Old Lou had it right. These dumb sluts don't even know the regrets of the massive cunts who set the benchmark for all this degeneracy.
>>
>>26321710
So a gook child would be ok ?
>>
>>26322118
How does it have any less heritage than a non-mixed? Your type usually only consider your father and his father and so on anyway, so I wouldn't expect it to make a difference who any of the other ancestors were.

What's your heritage, mate?
>>
File: 53463578.jpg (10KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
53463578.jpg
10KB, 180x210px
>>26320114
Good goy, don't listen to these cuh-razy conspiracy theorists. It's all a big coincidence that Jews are 0.2% of the population but control all of the big banks and media corporations. Just listen to our puppet-- er I mean this funny comedian Stephen Colbert mock the silly goyim, and you'll have your world view affirmed and feel safe in the morning.
>>
>>26322171
No, that's what I've been saying I'm against.
>>26322211
I am Aryan, from Iran. I want a secular, normal Iranian partner, but they've all been Westernized and indulge in the sickening culture.

>inb4 not true Aryans
okay, not Kurdish tanned Arabs, central Iran.
>>
>>26322301
>Is from Iran
>A land born of racemix
>Doesn't want to

You will die alone and this makes me happy somehow.
>>
>>26319535
our judgement will be absolute
>>
>whines about morals and values
>probably supports Trump, big business and the right wing

This is the case, is it not?
>>
>>26322474
stupid people making stupid assumptions about stupid shit
>>
>>26322361
>born of racemix
okay.
>>26322474
when did r9k become so faggy?
>>
>>26322301
>secular, normal Iranian
Is that not a bit of an oxymoron? Wouldn't hurt to marry up, either way.
>>
>>26322512
>>26322515
So my assumptions are correct then?
>>
>>26319535
all your bullshit on human interaction has been happening since the beginning.

i dont know what type of stupidity youve been reading to get the idea that this is new
>>
>>26322530
Trump is the least bad. I don't support big business Jews, but I don't needlessly hate on them because they are successful. History has proven hating rich people doesn't end that well. The right vs left false dichotomy is getting old.
>>
>>26322554
>this is how it has been for some time now
>some time now
>how it has been
>>
>>26322569
>Trump is the least bad
>I don't hate on them because they are succesful
>hating rich people doesn't end that well

/pol/ really has gotten to you. It's quite sad, really.
>>
>>26322554
This, people are always been awful especially women, they just were controlled by society then.
>>
>>26322600
Okay, vote for Hilary, Bernie, or Cruz. Go to your local occupy wall street protests and redistribute wealth. Have fun with all of that.
>>
>>26322605
have*

dddd
>>
>>26322527
Yes, it is. But they do exist. I agree, though.
>>
>>26322630
>>26322600
>voting in the first place
>Not knowing the federal reserve control murica, not the president
>>
>>26322630
What's wrong with those three candidates, and what makes Trump better than them?
>Go to your local OWS protests and redistribute wealth
Nice strawman, anon. You can disagree with what the rich elite are doing to the world without being a bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>26322657
I won't do your research for you, compare their policies in a unbiased manner and keep emotions out of it.

Also, do you agree on wealth redistribution and the merits behind OWS?
>>
>>26322118
Well mass child molestation, some of which is legal is pretty bad to me, yeah!

Granted to say everything was bad is untrue, but to say it was better when these things wernt being addressed or sometimes wernt being seen as problems is kinda bs.

Also heritage exists regardless of who your parents are, What are you on about when you say "it has no heritage"

This might make for an interesting conservative fanfic though, keep writing op.
>>
>>26322696
I've done the research and outside of /pol/ memes Trump really does not seem like a good option at all.

>Also, do you agree on wealth redistribution and the merits behind OWS?

Yes, the fact that 62 people hold the majority of the world's wealth isn't great at all. They weren't 'successful', they were just incredibly lucky to be born into the right families. I don't agree with the whole going after legitimate business owner angle that OWS had.
>>
>>26321762
Lets be honest. The reason you're done with relationships is because you're a nu-male beta in denial.
>>
>>26322713
this reply is legal tender, to be exchanged for 0.025 USD upon request of JIDF
>>
>>26322696
>I won't do your research for you
Not him, but this is what people say when they don't actually have anything of substance.
>>
Failed conservative normes truly are shallow people

>I just want a wife
>I just want kids
>Cherish my culture

You would think during times of degeneracy they would strive for something higher, but not, they aim pretty low, some mass of land, some skin, some children.

Litterally failed normies
>>
File: XG2bG9L.jpg (167KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
XG2bG9L.jpg
167KB, 1024x887px
>>26322748
Then the strawman stands because it was valid, you are a bleeding heart liberal but you deny it.
>>
>>26322778
I'm just tired of regurgitating everything over and over again, you people just come in droves and are so relentless. There needs to be a wind, some kind of cyclone to deal with you.
>>
>>26322798
>agree with their sentiments
>BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

This is why /pol/ isn't taken seriously. You either suck Trump's cock or you're a commie liberal degenerate faggot or something.
>>
>>26322798
Stop posting that image unless you can actually point out a single argument in it. Otherwise, it's ironic that you think you're making a point with a strawman comic, since that's exactly the kind of cheap tactic you'd expect from SJWs when they can't avtually support their stances.
>>
i noticed people in highschool are like branching monkey's. always try to connect with the person that have the highest statues. and the best part about it is they think no one sees it
>>
>>26322821
>you people
Not even that guy. Not even arguing against you. If you've done the research, if you've really dug into it, you should at the very least have some references available.
>>
>>26320903
>i feel bad for people that act like complete retards by choice
>>
/pol/here
Yeah you guys are getting bad. We call u guise reddit lite.

Have a good one "reddit9kuck
>>
>>26322845
You said it yourself, friend. You agree with them, so you are like them.
>>26322943
I have grown tired, go read an article from some sticky somewhere and that should answer your questions. Or is that "sucking up to the man!" like the other anon.
>>
>>26320114
R9k confirmed for reddit lite
>>
>>26322965
>shaming tactics instead of points
Wouldn't expect anything less.
>>
>>26322881
Why wouldn't they? Being connected to high status people only helps you out.
>>
>>26322999
>you agree with them, so you are like them

Any evidence for this? Have you got photos of me doing these things. Since you've clearly got a massive treasure trove of evidence for why Trump is the second messiah you must have something.

>"Sucking up to the man!"

Again, nice strawman.
>>
>>26323004
Really, JIDF is working overtime today. Get a load of this good goy over here >>26322748
Spitting image, really.
>>
>>26323065
>JIDF

Haven't heard that one in a while.
>>
>>26323036
actually it don't. people of high statues abuse and betlittle lower statues people to increase their own statues.
the person with the little statues is grateful for the interaction anyways
this is why social dynamics are wrapped in catshit, person with high statues won't want anything to do with person of low statues therefore its pointless trying to get on that tree
>>
>>26323065
No goy really, reddit is screaming about how r9k is a huge hugbox. Seems like you betas are the laughing stock of reddit, ebaums, and something awful.

R9k confirmed for miller genuine draft of irc chatrooms
>>
>>26322999
Which sticky where? At least share some of your opinion and the relevant support, prove that you have some credibility, that you're not just following trends. Cruz is a big point of discussion right now, what's your main issue with him?
>>
>>26323061
You can't just say it's diluting your argument when it is identical to your argument. You claim I am a goy because I support wealthy individuals, and you shit on some because they are very successful. If you hate them and claim their success is baseless, then you'd agree with me. I could just as easily say you are using a strawman against me, claiming that I blindly support the wealthy. Your original argument was a strawman in itself.
>>
>>26323118
high statues is an illusion. its hard to reach high social statues because the people who are actually high in statues are making it seem impossible by purpose. so that unreachable thing that kids always crave about is there but its a complete illusion of objectiveness
>>
>>26323191
I am not going to spoonfeed you like an infant. Find out the knowledge for yourself, stop asking strangers on the Internet to do it for you. If you are too lazy, then continue with the subversion.
>>
File: 88uuuuyhot21688.jpg (75KB, 572x647px) Image search: [Google]
88uuuuyhot21688.jpg
75KB, 572x647px
>>26323036
Because it doesn't work out at all for anyone but the people at the very top. If you spend your entire time idolizing someone, it just gives them power and leaves you as a weak little beta. This whole "worship the strong" mentality is retarded and half the reason this country is so fucked up. Perhaps if people hated them, shamed them, and even attacked them, they would have no power (or at least very little of it).

The vast majority of people never, ever get in good with people of high status, it is a fool's path to success. Make your own connections, cherish your own life, and work your hardest to bring down the people who have more than you in life. Envy the strong, don't worship them. Team up with others who do not have the top spot, and remove the one's who do.

This is common sense for most social animals in the wild. Apes overthrow abusive alpha's all the time.
>>
>>26323198
I'm really not sure where you're going with this. So you DO agree with me to some extent?

I have more basis for saying you blindly support the wealthy considering you support Trump; a person who was born into wealth, dodged the draft and had no challenges or bootstraps to pull up. You do that yet you show no evidence to WHY he would be a good president other than he's the "least bad".
>>
>>26323266
Christ, you really don't have any legitimate opinions. I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt there. Enjoy the hype, I guess.
>>
>>26323285
Yes, the wealthy Zionists need to be gassed, but don't devolve into merely hating on the wealthy and big businesses (i.e. Bernie tax plan) because of their success, many of them are legitimately successful and, whether you like it or not, are vital to the economy. They must be purged, however. I don't support Trump, by the way. I said that he was the least bad candidate, but you greentexted me so that means I made a boo-boo. Also, just like the other anon, I am not going to spoonfeed you. You can mistake my lack of information for whatever you want. I am not going to walk you through the path of life. I have a argument cartoon, but you wouldn't like that either, so.
>>
>>26323125
I wasn't calling you the goy, you idiot. I was agreeing with you.
>>26323363
I am so disillusioned, whatever will I do with myself once I realize I was so baseless in every field of my argument, or lack thereof!
I'll tell you one thing. That's it. What do you want to know and I will argue my standpoint to shut your slimy Jew mouth up.
>>
>>26323417
I already asked you for your main issue with Cruz as a candidate.
>>
>>26323283
That's one sided, a person should never "idolize someone", but use them as an example or what they did as inspiration.
Envy won't help either. If the person with high status is doing well for themselves and contributes why is that an issue for yourself? Concentrate on what you have put in time and effort from there.
>>
>>26323380
Apart from the "only Jewish wealthy people can be bad" and Trump we both agree with eachother yet because you decide to strawman immediately then go all "dirty commie!" on me afterwards you've fucked it up.

Post that argument cartoon, if it makes a convincing argument I might be swayed. Spouting shit about "spoonfeeding" does nothing but imply you're hiding a lack of a good argument.
>>
>>26323451
Ted Cruz is the best candidate, or at least that's what he wants everyone to think. It seems like he has some kind of connection to everybody. My biggest bit with him is that he tries to convey his attitude as one characterized by virtue, but it comes off as pathetic and pandering. Although every candidate beats their chest to gain votes (Trump is not excluded from this), Cruz has made his version of it incredibly pathetic, once you dig a little. For example, New Hampshire has a drug use problem, so he says that his half-sister died of drugs and this is relevant now. It is pretty petty, in my opinion, but still forgivable. However, the biggest thing he is guilty of is something that is not synonymous with his character alone; rather, it is synonymous with the majority of the candidates: they shit all over Trump while actually supporting many of his standpoints, they just don't like him and don't want him to win (see, Cuckservative). Disregarding the fact that he is not even American, bought out by every company that other anon wants to abolish for all the wrong reasons, and has a disgusting rat face (to match his past), I do not see him as being an honest president.
>>
>>26323463
you are totally missing the point.
a person with high statues don't willingly help others unless they can help him.
that's why people with high statues have large circulation of friends. they keep trading social points with other people so they remain relevant
if a person with high statues would be ok with just having few friends like any normal person would have he would slowly lose his statues over time
>>
>>26323565
You were the one who strawmanned me in the first place, defending your strawman over mine. The cartoon mocked your kind of people, saying that if you can't form an argument that supports my worldview and appeals to my character, then you are a moron idiot Trump supporter, etc.
>>
>>26323565
Besides, you sound like a libertarian or someone who thinks communism hasn't been successfully tried. Am I wrong or have I le strawmanned you again?
>>
>>26323608
So your main issues are bullshit abstract things like "muh honesty" and "muh lack of pandering"?

Trump really is the new Farage. A meme candidate that will look like he's going to win something then fail miserably when things get serious and "muh feelings" turns out to not be a legitimate governmental policy.

>>26323689
>>26323710
Strawman here, strawman there. The fact is that you replied to me first with nothing of substance, therefore making me assume you were the kind of person I talked about in my first post.

You're different people, but the second reply basically just reiterates the "bleeding heart liberal" bullshit of before.
>>
>>26323710
>someone who thinks communism hasn't been successfully tried.
Did you word that a bit funny? Because it seems pretty obvious that communism has never actually been a success.
>>
>>26323749
I gave you my standpoint on why I don't like him. You want to talk about his economics and geopolitical stances, because I think you'll pull stuff like >>26323710 and then it'll all be for shit. Okay, I am the die-hard Trump supporter because I don't like a candidate, regardless of anything else I say. leddit must be down.
We're all so back with the times and so simple-minded, just like you predicted! Pat yourself on the back, chum! Good on ya! Thread derailed, schlomo! Now what do you want to do.
>>26323857
I'm convinced you don't know what I'm saying and, frankly, I don't think you know what you're saying either.
>>
This was originally about why people should be with their own kind and how the modern culture discourages that at every corner, until scum came around and said that heritage doesn't matter and that you are mistaken, and how this candidate is bad because of this and how agreeing with them is le sooo typical, guh. This is how threads are derailed, because idiots enjoy fanning the flames and watching people scamper. You are a part of the same culture I talked about, you are the kinds of people that need to be purged.
>>
>>26323983
>I'm convinced you don't know what I'm saying
You're right about that, but I know that a central committee is antithetical to communism and there has never been a communist state.
>>
>>26320970
Why do you want to have children? Do you think you have that many good traits, ideas, genes etc. to be passed on? Also with the state of things in general I don't currently think it's worth it or even necessarily right in any capacity to bring more people into the world.

Why do people want to keep stretching this horrible shit out into infinity? Why does it matter to people so much to be remembered?
>>
>>26324151
>there has never been a communist state
this is what I was referring to, why the assumptions I made were valid. You are literally proving them true, but call them strawmen all you want. Expand your horizons and embrace a different point of view instead of calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a mindless Trump supporter who sucks big business cock and is le right wing. Maybe they have arguments that are valid.
>>
>>26324182
With the proper guidance, nourishment, environment, etc. a child can be raised as a mature and responsible, non-degenerate. If you don't want to pass on your genes, okay. Enjoy your life as you will.
>>
>>26324220
Sorry, I'm not that other guy, but are you saying there has actually been a state where the working class has served as the government?
>>
>>26323749
Seriously though. Are you a libertarian or something? You sure sound like one (trigger waring: I am not trying to strawman any of you, I actually identify as a scarecrow).
>>
>>26324276
No, in fact I don't really hold any hard left or hard right views. I lean more left economically, more right socially, for example. Anyway, isn't free-market capitalism inherently libertarian?
>>
File: 1454304456420.jpg (110KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454304456420.jpg
110KB, 960x800px
>>26324328
I don't get what the original spat was about. It seems that we should disagree, but it devolved into a childish spat. What did we originally disagree with? You're right socially, so you should agree with me that the modern culture enables faggots and sexual deviants to abuse the sanctity of tradition. Then you assumed that I was a Trump fanatic or something about the right (which would pit you with me, supposedly, as well) and I assumed that you were an OWS and a "bleeding heart liberal" (you just said you are economically left, so some of my statements were valid).

Where are you on the chart?
>>
>>26324470
My nigga you better not be taking the Political Compass test to find where you are, you should already know that or else you truly are baiting me.
I'm gray.
>>
We would be much better off if we stopped caring about what nomies think or do.
>>
>>26324867
when their behaviour is so superfluous, you can't help it. It's degeneracy incarnate.
>>
>>26324898
So what? Let them build their own pyres. All the energy we spend lamenting the fact should be used to pursue our own happiness.
>>
>>26324971
You have a point.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.