[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Japan, the only ones fighting back versus this man chi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: japan.png (359KB, 842x593px) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
359KB, 842x593px
Based Japan, the only ones fighting back versus this man child epidemic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq4CultA9Is
>>
>>26319480

so much like my dad. when he gets in a bad mood he'll just come destroy stuff you cherish.

it's not a man child epidemic, its called freedom.
>>
>>26319529
free doom
>>
>>26319480
jew fear the samurai
>>
>>26319480
I thought the nips were decent people before watching this.
>>
>>26319480
That's what consolefags deserve.
I understand why his dad was so pissed.
>>
File: 1440930788914.jpg (24KB, 552x413px) Image search: [Google]
1440930788914.jpg
24KB, 552x413px
>>26319480

yameroo yamerooo

hahahahah oh god it's so funny
>>
watch the "revenge" video. I'm surprised the father didn't murder them.
>>
>maddad btfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WhrWEBjpgk
>>
>>26319714

What's the link to the video?
>>
A Japanese kid with blonde hair, no chance he didn't have it coming.
>>
Stop enjoying your life the way you want to son. You need to go out there and be a slave for one of these japanese bitches out here. Get married and pay for her plastic surgery so she can look whiter and whiter and leave you for a new balance wearing American from fucking Iowa or some shit.
>>
>>26319731
literally the post above yours
>>
>>26319480
>>26319529
>>26319641
>>26319664
>>26319714
>>26319728
it's staged you stupid fucks
>>
>>26319714
That's because this is fake.
>>
>>26319773
>>26319789
now you're going to try to tell me that link related, the moon landing and 9/11 were faked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE
>>
>>26319773
and I was only joking
>>
China is too fool. They are making kids sign pledges to act like men.
>>
>>26319480
Nice anime OP. Really intense.
>>
>>26319728

dat victory dance.
>>
File: 1452559246815.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452559246815.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>26319480
>that helpless cry at the end
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcG2Naoh18Q

the one OP posted is a copy of the original American one
>>
>>26319773

you probably think it's staged because you've never been in that situation.

old school asian dads just start destroying shit, verbally abusing you and threatens you with violence when they get in a bad mood.

im the dude whose dad tried to pistol whip him, i still got bruises on my left temple, left forearm and my back.

i scared the fuck out of him though.
>>
>>26319938
Why don't you kick his ass?
>>
>>26320176

i almost did, but i didn't. because if i do that, then i've become just like him and im a better person than he is.

i snapped that night though, he got scared.
>>
>>26319938
yep, azns are violent
>>
like i was still in his face after he tried pistol whipping me, i think he must have hit me at least 6 times with a steel gun.

but it didn't even hurt me, and we both realized he can't do shit to me and he got scared. he thought i was gonna murder him.
>>
so imagine Japanese dad with his sledgehammer, doing the same "walk" and just taking a liberal swing at your shit because he just feels like doing it since its his house.

that's basically a lot of Asian dads with anger issues.

and then imagine one of the kids getting up in his face while he's trying to smash the ps4, that was me last week.

i didn't want to deal with this kind of abuse when i was little but i had no choice. most of the time i would just get my ass beat, but not last week.

i know i can kick his ass but why would i want to.
>>
glorious

hopefully the kid will go out and get a job now
>>
This is way more entertaining to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpSECSwW6D0
>>
>>26319938

That sounds really unfortunate, but please don't tell me your one of those abused children who keep talking about "he's just trying to do what's best. I love him, cuz he made me good!"
>>
>>26320410
yeeah

get a job ya filthy bum
>>
>>26320442

violent nights like that are very rare now, it used to be hell when he was an alcoholic and i was young.

but everybody does stupid shit, he's no exception. it's fortunate for everyone that i can be the bigger man. i am breaking some ancient Asian curse.
>>
Yes, because the son just happened to conveniently be filming himself playing on the PS4 prior to his dad destroying it. This wasn't faked for views at all
>>
>>26320499
>t's fortunate for everyone that i can be the bigger man.

being a beta faggot isnt being a "bigger man".
you need to kick the shit out of your dad or you'll never fully get over the childhood you had.

if you want to be the "bigger man" then don't raise your children in the way he raised you
>>
>>26320604

nope. hitting him would be a vile thing to do and makes me no better.

i dunno about children right now or in the near future.
>>
>>26320604
lol and you would know best how he should handle his own life?

fuck you, buddy
>>
>>26320648
>hitting a person that hits you is a vile thing to do

What are you, a fucking monk? You deserve all of the abuse you get.
>>
the next day, we just looked at each other (my dad and i) and we didn't say anything, but the look said "it was just another one of those bullshit nights". and that was that. he apologized the next day.

people do dumb shit.
>>
>>26320729

ya its a vile thing to do, to hit your father.
>>
>>26320745
use the reply function you fucking tard
>>
>>26320410
much more entertaining,/sarcasm/
if she doesn't love me for who i am, she doesn't deserve me for who i could be.
>>
>>26320776
If I was approaching the age of being an adult and my father was using physical abuse as a way to keep me submissive to him, I would have no qualms with hitting him. I actually find the fact that he has been able to instill this untouchable god complex into your brain to be quite telling, it means you have let him win, and you will always be a cuck to him
>>
>>26321038

no i won. i stood up to him and stopped him without ever striking him.

it's not a "god complex", as i said everybody does stupid shit. that's not who he is first and foremost.
>>
>>26319480
i have my own appartment and i have a job,
what do you want to do bitch?
>>
>>26320327
iktf bro. you're strong enough to break the cycle.
>>
>>26319480

Sunohara deserved it for being Sunohara

And for buying video games in general
>>
>>26321282

thanks bro, i feel pretty /smug/ because i know i'm right.
>>
>>26319820
That link you posted was obviously faked though.
>>
>>26319480
So instead of selling it he breaks it. Smart.
>>
>>26321455
Getting the message across is worth more than a second hand games console.
>>
>>26319480
>He doesnt realize that a good 3/4 of jobs are literally pointless and since theres nothing to do why not use things that are specifically made for entertainment?

Normies are just too blind to fact. Dont even get started on asian culture being antiquated as fuck.
>>
>>26319728
Imagine how hard those kids got raped later
>>
>>26319728
Why the bike? This is painful to watch!
>>
>>26322539

those kids wanted revenge and destroy something precious to their dad who destroyed something precious to them.

it's all so stupid lol.
>>
>>26320208
Don't underestimate the way of the bushido
>>
File: jokermoneyburn.jpg (49KB, 425x337px) Image search: [Google]
jokermoneyburn.jpg
49KB, 425x337px
>>26321455
it's about the message famps
>>
it's fake, they've got a million retarded videos of this shit
>>
They took revenge on him

https://youtu.be/0WhrWEBjpgk
>>
>>26320410
Fucking bitchs man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

>/r9k/
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.