[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read article about woman who rode the cock carousel 'changing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: pepe4.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>read article about woman who rode the cock carousel 'changing her ways' and settling down with a betabux
>realize how terrible i am with women
>realize i will never be Chad and get to experience casual sex
>buy my first pack of cigarettes in a couple of weeks despite quitting

I can't take these feels robots. How do I eliminate my desire for love and sex entirely?
>>
>>26316680
>smokes cigs
>wants casual sex
fucking normie
>>
File: vWERYk7.gif (976KB, 292x410px) Image search: [Google]
vWERYk7.gif
976KB, 292x410px
Causal sex sucks.

Seriously without any emotional connection than sex is worse than masturbation.

Every Chad I've talked to about this agrees he just does it because society tells him he needs to enjoy it to be a man.

Most of them are just painfully depressed that despite all the casual sex they get no one want to have a relationship with them.
>>
>>26316680
Rub one out.
>>
File: 1427734105900.jpg (93KB, 588x473px) Image search: [Google]
1427734105900.jpg
93KB, 588x473px
>>26316731

I don't care. They got to experience it, I didn't. And that fucking gets to me like nothing else.

I will not settle with some cunt who has experienced hookups while I haven't. I'd rather live in a fucking small apartment and pay for hookers than be with someone who's going to have an ego about their past sex life. Fuck it, I'll happily die of an STD if that's what it comes to.

Fuck this ride I want OFF.
>>
>>26316775
>who has experienced hookups, while i haven't
You should have stopped at "who has experienced hookups... fucking failed normie.
>>
File: Booklet 01.jpg (612KB, 1399x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Booklet 01.jpg
612KB, 1399x1400px
>>26316680
Stop smoking, idiot. I know that feel, but you can't afford to make your situation worse on your own. Believe me, life will throw more shit your way whether you like it or not, no need to make it worse with a self-inflicted cancer and waste money on that shit.

My situation is far worse than yours, yet I came to the conclusion that I should seek peace/comfyness instead of self-destruction. So after trying self-improvement and realizing that my cards are so shitty that the best I can is worthless, I'm going back to a comfy wageslaving+vidya/anime lifestyle.

I'm not telling you to give up and rot but stop harming you body, you will regret it. So do whatever it takes to make this mindset go away. A (physically) healthy weeb life is better than a failed normie with fucked up lungs and liver situation.

And stop reading articles about this dying world, there's nothing we can do about it. Seek peace and/or comfyness, don't maintain melancholy, sadness and despair, dispel them asap.
>>
>>26316800
>You should have stopped at "who has experienced hookups... fucking failed normie.
>failed normie

lel no, never a normie in any sense of the word.
>>
>>26316680
>cigarettes
>not smoking superior cigars
>>
>>26316680
>How do I eliminate my desire for love and sex entirely?

ezpz. Get married.

Grass is always greener on the other side.

Once you find your first serious relationship you'll go from having sex 2-3 times a day, to 2-3 times a week to 2-3 times a month to 2-3 times and year within the first few years. And not because she doesn't want it, but because you get sick of it.
>>
>>26316775
>>26316680

Do what I did a few years back OP and just go out on the weekends, even alone, to score one or two one night stands. Even if they're with landwhales, at least you'll have taken the mystery out of hookup culture and say you've done a little
>>
SSRI are a good start honestly it allows you to not feel anything lol it's great
>>
>>26316828

You're right. It's one of those things that's hard but, I don't know, how do you maintain the peace without it slipping away? It always tends to.

>>26316838

True.
>>
I actually can't wait to become a beta provider.
If a woman will be so desperate to settle with me, it gives me the power to be able to treat her like a worthless whore she is.
>>
>>26316800
We're a failed normies, you fucking newfag. Lurk more.
>>
File: 1448304849419.jpg (261KB, 1270x418px) Image search: [Google]
1448304849419.jpg
261KB, 1270x418px
>>26316872
>You're right. It's one of those things that's hard but, I don't know, how do you maintain the peace without it slipping away? It always tends to.

I can't answer this question for you since our minds are different so we respond to different ideas, and human psyche is not set in stone so what helps you at one point might be useless later. But yeah, it's difficult. I personally have to put things into perspective every time. Realize that you'll be dead soon enough anyway (it becomes easier as you get older and time seems to go faster every year). Realize that nothing matters, that you can't win the game anyway, whether you're Chad or a permavirgin, everything will pass. You can get those realizations through drugs, NDEs, introspection, who cares.

Also, having friends/coworkers helps in the sense that you'll see their own situations a little closer if you get to know them and realize that relationships/sex are not the holy grail. They can be good, they can be bad, they can provide you comfort and destroy you, they can lift you up and put you down further than you were before. I'm a permavirgin yet I know failed Chads who killed themselves over women directly or through alcoholism/reckless driving. I know depressed Chads who fucked hundreds of women and yet hate their lives and themselves. I know beta providers who thought they got a good life get destroyed by their wives and divorce courts. I know one virgin who got AIDS as he lost his virginity.

I can't help you, just give you some ideas. What burns us from inside is the cognititve dissonance, more like cognitive chaos in fact, generated by our fantasies and unrealistic expectations about life, the expectations other people put on us, parents and family mainly, and reality.

It's difficult to build yourself as a human without being able to go through the sex/love/family phases, watch this if you have the time btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpqpBRVr8Y&list=PL22J3VaeABQAhrMCQUa6sde_Y9DVbLYRv
>>
File: deathbyathousandmemes.jpg (179KB, 960x806px) Image search: [Google]
deathbyathousandmemes.jpg
179KB, 960x806px
>>26316731
>being memed this hard
>>
>>263171891
I haven't though. Casual sex sucks.

Seriously relationship sex is kinky and fun, casual sex tends to be boring.
>>
>>26316775
>They got to experience it, I didn't

Start now! Stop wallowing in pity.

My gf has fooled around with more guys than me but at least I've been with a small number of girls too. I could have easily been with twice as many people as her, hadn't I been such a massive sperg in the past. If you don't want this shit to eat you alive, you'll need to get out and start experimenting.
>>
>>26316927
no it doesn't, she'll just leave to find a new betabux
>>
>>26317247
>you'll need to get out and start experimenting.

Where do I go? Do normalfags just say 'hey wanna have sex?' to the nearest woman they see?

How the fuck do you do it?
>>
>>26316866
I miss my SSRI days. Total control over my emotions, that was the best.
>>
>>26317263
>How the fuck do you do it?

Easiest way is to go out with a social circle (especially one that consists of guys and girls). Do you have friends, or at least friendly aquaintances?

If not, you might want to start out by making friends. Going out on your own can be really difficult for shy people.

Once you've got a social circle, you (or someone who is more extroverted in your group) will have to try to make friends when out for a drink/ at parties etc. Keep adding people on social media/ exchange phone numbers and start inviting people to bbqs/parties -- guys, girls everyone. Build a massive social circle and flirt with the girls. You'll get laid eventually.
>>
File: 1411062838530.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411062838530.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
Even better when you realize all of them carry diseases.
Your future is being betabux ATM to a diseased wrinkled whore in cooldown period before reliving her youth.

>mfw lost wizardry 3 years ago at 22
>mfw she gave me warts
>mfw
>M F W
>>
>>26317395
Did you get it despite using a condor?
>>
>>26317444

Rubber won't do anything vs that and few other nurgle gifts despite what memes might tell.
And no it ain't clearing up in 6 months. I'll have that shit for life and have to occasionally go to a doctor and have tumorous growths removed from my dick and balls.

I should have killed her and then killed myself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.