[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is worse, a parent losing their child, or a child losing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1454527633133.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454527633133.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
What is worse, a parent losing their child, or a child losing their parent?

Give reasons for your answer
>>
>>26316657
Parent losing child obviously. I could never wish this on my mother.
>>
>>26316657
>that pic
Kill yourself, 9fag
>>
No parent should ever have to bury their child.
>>
File: 885.png (116KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
885.png
116KB, 600x567px
>>26316859
>Hurdur le 9fag image op got REKT guys XD
It used to be a 4chan image newphag. Not op btw.
>>
>>26316902
I think you should killyourself.
Might be for the best.
>>
I think at the time a parent losing their child might be tougher, but a child losing their parent will have more long term ratifications on their life.

Trust me.
>>
>>26316657
Depends on the parent and the child
>>
>>26316960
Elaborate senpai.
>>
File: 8645435.jpg (21KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
8645435.jpg
21KB, 300x562px
>>26316926
Shit dude.. I'm convinced now. R9k is officially done with. It's painful guys. I really enjoyed posting with you guys but I think I'm ready to move on now.
>>
>>26316882
No child should have to bury their parents.
>>
File: 1453933678004.jpg (11KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453933678004.jpg
11KB, 257x250px
>>26316981
Who the fuck would you rather have bury their parents? Strangers?
>>
>>26317032
Who the fuck would you rather have bury their children? Strangers?
>>
>>26317052
I think you're missing the point anon.

Parents are supposed to die first as they're supposed to expect their children to outlive them.
>>
>>26317077
Still doesn't mean shit. Children die before before their parents in all species of animals. What makes a child who died of agonizing cancer any different from a parent going through the samething? The only difference is the normalization of your phrase. It's a defense mechanism parents use to refuse to accept reality. Instead, they rather die so they don't have to live with the saddness of one of their closest dying.

"Suppose" should never be part of the equation. It's all equally tragic. Trying to say one demographic's loss is worse than another is absurdity and a major source of denial of reality.
>>
File: 1454167166029.jpg (63KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1454167166029.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
If a parent loses their child they go insane
If a child loses their parents they become a super hero like batman
>>
>>26317273
>go insane
Further proof they aren't psychologically healthy, and how breeding makes people idiots.
>>
>>26317273
This.
My dad got shot and killed when he tried to stop a robbery inside my house, I was 5 and I still remember it.
Now I'm a semester away from getting out of college so I can work with law enforcement.
>>
parents are older so theyre expected to die first
>>
>>26316657
Child losing their parent.
Besides having to live longer with the pain of loss it can really fuck someone up. I lost my dad, the only person who treated me like an equal and that I've ever loved, when I was 11. I just lost my shit after that. It was also a pretty traumatizing ordeal to see my dad's family fight my mom over having an open casket and taking him to a different state when he had asked to be cremated. Now, it's not like I can just go to his grave whenever I miss him. And now after so long I'm afraid that I might start to forget. Not a day has gone by that I don't get high just to avoid crying myself to sleep like every other night.

Anyway, sorry for the life story.
>>
>>26317397
This argument already got btfo. Your expectation is more based on denial of reality and engaging in one-upmanship.
>>
>>26316657
I think that a parent losing their child would be the worse of the two. No parent should should have to bury their child, and while it would be terrible to lose a parent (thankfully I haven't yet) it's still the natural order of things for them to die first. The death of a child can also cause other extremities to happen their lives such as lifelong depression, drug use and alcoholism, and often the stress and guilt/blame completely tears apart the parents marriages.

I think the exception being if a child had lost one, or both of their parents at a very young age. This could cause problems with their mental/psychological development that could affect them for the rest of their childhood development or even the rest of their lives.
>>
You can make another one
But you can never get her back
>>
>tfw all your grandparents died before you were out of highschool
>tfw no relationship with father
>tfw step-father overdosed when you were a junior
>tfw mother is going to end up a burnt out drug addict and you pray she overdoses so you don't have to feed/house/look after her in her drug induced senility

The first grandparent to go was my maternal grandmother who raised me for several years as a small child and died as I began high school. You get used to the doors closing as you get older.
>>
>>26317399
>Not a day has gone by that I don't get high just to avoid crying myself to sleep like every other night.

Fuck bro, are you me?

My mom passed when I was 11 by breast cancer and now I smoke pretty much everyday.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.