[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get gf >everything starts out fine >I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>finally get gf
>everything starts out fine
>I'll spare you the details, eventually my robotic qualities turned her off and drove her away
>suddenly
>my money stops evaporating
>I have time for my artwork again
>I can collect my action figures again without judgement
>no one is destroying my self esteem all the time
>my dog is happy again
>my toilet paper lasts forever

Remind me why I wanted a gf again
>>
because youre a fucking stupid failed normie
you have self awareness, zero foresight
>>
>>26316470
U wanted pussy
>>
>>26316470
Dont know why people would sacrifice a good and wealthy lifestyle for a girl to begin with.
>>
>>26316495
this is the answer you are looking for
>>
why do you guys put so much focus on useless women? only you can make you happy
>>
File: 1421124556633.png (62KB, 524x391px) Image search: [Google]
1421124556633.png
62KB, 524x391px
>He bought the gf meme.
At least you know now that you aren't missing anything.
>>
>>26316470
>have bad relationship
>hurr why did I want a relationship???
>>
>>26316470
I miss food wallet threads
>>
I'm here just to heartily bump this thread.
>>
You are programmed to want a gf. You will soon feel incredibly lonely/infatuated and repeat the cycle. It's just how it works anons.
>>
File: 20131013045118590.jpg (58KB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
20131013045118590.jpg
58KB, 1000x1405px
>>26316470
>I can collect my action figures again without judgement
>no one is destroying my self esteem all the time

This is called "being with the wrong person"

You know why normies say "jus b urself"? It's so that people don't do what you just did, and end up with someone who makes you feel shit.

The idea is that you be yourself, then you find someone who actually likes you, so you can spend time with that person and actually enjoy yourself instead of feeling as though you have to put on a performance to impress them.

Also post your artwork fagget.
>>
>talking to girl on tinder
>"you're odd anon"
>....
>"yeah I am!"
>"life is a learning exsperience!"
>...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.