[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why are boys taught to peacefully resolve...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why are boys taught to peacefully resolve conflicts when they are young?

Why does the education system effeminize boys?

Young boys should not be taught by women at primary school age. They should be given a strong masculine foundation from which to develop.

The reason so many of you are virgins is because you lack the fundamental traits of masculinity and manhood. Women don't want a man who is emotionally compatible, they want a protector and a commander. Modern feminism poisons the mind of our youth by slandering real men. If you were to return to your primal roots and act like nature intended then you would not be a robot.
>>
>>26316422
>return to your primal roots

so, in other words, regress
>>
>>26316422
>If you were to return to your primal roots and act like nature intended then you would not be a robot.
yea i wouldnt be a robot
just a rapist in jail
>>
>>26316422

so you're saying you like the Islamic system?
>>
>>26316443
Edgy, brawnbun
>>
>>26316422
>Why are boys taught to peacefully resolve conflicts when they are young?
Not entirely right, considering the fact that everyone in our modern world are actively taught to peacefully resolve conflicts when they're young. Yes, a teacher will spend 1h talking about how we rounded up a table to sign a piece of paper, but will only spend 10 minutes on the war that made this event happen.

Sex doesn't really matter in teaching history, because no one can blindfully change history manuals and get away with it, also considering internet is a commodity to quickly check up facts.

As a whole, I don't understand your point on the "feminization because females are eaching our kids poison", but I understand that you are perplexed by own the educational system can just toss away wars like it was saturday morning news.
>>
>>26316524
>>26316422
Oh and I would suggest reading the entire body of work of Jean-Jacques Rousseau, he retakes a lot of the same ideas you're exposing without the r9k bias obviously. I suggest starting with his first Discourse.
>>
Conflict resolution isn't the problem. The problem is all the ways in which society demonizes masculinity while completely forgetting that masculinity is what it actually wants.
Chad isn't just successful because he was born attractive and rich, but also because these attributes got him excused from institutionalized emasculation.
I'm sure you all remember at least one Chad in school who would constantly get into shit but never suffered any consequences despite the crazy shit he got up to. He bullied, he got into fights, he got wasted and fucked bitches at parties and then beat the shit out of their bfs when they complained and he got away with it because he was so attractive and daddy's money can always pay bail. He was allowed to remain masculine while other guys aren't. Those guys become nu-males.
You don't necessarily have to be a violent dick but you do need to develop confidence and assertiveness.
>>
>>26316422
the sad truth is you're obsolete. any dipshit with an AK can be a protector, and our commanders are hyperintelligent humans and computer algorithms predicting the flow of commerce. the grain thresher takes the jobs of 300 farmers. and over and over with each new form of automization of manufacture a large swath of population is deemed pointless.

now it's impossible to tell the hard working useless people from the slackers, and when the boot comes down the only people who can avoid it are the ruthless ones who bank on the right skills, and you're afraid because you're starting to be afraid that you didn't choose the right set. so you do what you do best. you get territorial. you try to control in the only manner you know how. and now you're here posting topics like putting your dick in a woman's vagina and ejaculating is the highest fucking honor in the whole cosmos.

so, can you explain to me why marriage inequality is going to help society succeed?
>>
>>26316644
But are you guys talking about the educational system or only about poeple IN the educational system? This is confusing.
>>
>>26316422
Women can certainly give correct guidance to young boys and bolster their ambitions, as long as they have a proper understanding of masculinity. It's just feminism poisoning them. That being said, of course male role models are more than necessary, too.

Where did you get that picture, OP?
>>
>>26316540
>>26316524
Word words words words words
Tldr pls
>>
>>26316422
> men actually think they are the rational sex
> j-just punch everyone until they do what I want
> women want to desperately be accepted by this species
jej
>>
Huh? I wasn't taught the way of peace. I was a raised by a single mother who hit me when I misbehaved. Then I grew tall and strong and nobody touched me again. Nobody at all. Men or women.
>>
>>26316863
Seriously? Go grab a book and shove it up your ass, you dumb fucking ignorant piece of shit.
>>
Go read What Men Know That Women Don't by Rich Zubaty then go KILL your mother.

Letting women influence children is the worst thing ever, especially boys after a certain age.

The Anatomy of Female Power is another very insightful book.

You are welcome, retards.
>>
>>26316833
I took it anon
>>
i'm just too pure and well tempered for people to handle, just my presence makes them feel guilt for their own bad choices.
they get to know me and realize how innocent and reasonable i am, they see that i share with them and never expect anything back.
they see discipline and energy at the same time, they see reason.
>>
>>26316422
When I was a kid, I attended a primary school which only employed female teachers. My year was comprised of a class of 30, only about 8 of which were boys. The way they taught males was honestly abysmal:

> Zero tolerance bullying policy
> No 'throwing games' because you might hit a girl in the face
> Anyone who bought a football in from their house would get a call home
> Isolation if you played any form of physical game without first asking a teacher (save from dumb shit like tag)
> Outrageous pandering to girls in all academic situations

That school ruined me for years, girls hated me for being such a massive pussy. 2 of those 8 guys actually left school before going on to secondary; they couldn't take the overwhelming social change that real education purveyed. Pretty sure they go to 'special' schools now, and nobody ever gave a shit about them
>>
>>26316422
The education system does indeed feminize young boys

Two hours of phys ed should be mandatory and young boys should be encouraged to wrestle and shit

Fighting should not be an instant punishment

Young boys are the most penalized for talking out during class
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 496570



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.