[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you "that guy" at family gatherings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1454851445527.jpg (653KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1454851445527.jpg
653KB, 3264x2448px
Are you "that guy" at family gatherings?
>>
>>26316249
Why are all the dudes better looking?
>>
>>26316249

man what a painful picture

glad I have a really small family
>>
>>26316249
>>26317707
glad I stopped going out because of shit like this
>>
>>26316459
u gay son
>>
>>26316249
So no cap no gf, gotcha, it was THAT easy.
>>
>>26316249
I bet he has no headaches
>>
>>26317829
nah guy, those girls are fucking ugly
even with all that makeup, cloths, and hair styling they still look below average
>>
I am sometimes, I am sometimes not.

I was really glad when I finally got a gf because my grandma would always ask if I had a girl yet, so finally I could say YEAH.
>>
>>26316249

Yeah, mostly because I'm closeted, though.
(excl. to my close-friends etc.)

I ordinarily avoid going along to them in general, my nephew always asks where I am and if I'm "still sleeping/in bed". He's cute, I feel somewhat guilty at times.
>>
>>26316459
Because men date down, while women date up. Look at most couples.
>>
>>26316249
Yeah.

But it's more that I'm the only white sheep in a family of black sheep.

It's hard to find common topics at family gatherings when all the other people my age there are drug addicts, felons, had 3+ kids before they were done being a teenager, have never made more than minimum wage, etc.
>>
Every time I go to a family even I'm mocked and insulted for hours with comments ranging from "You eat like an animal, you'll never have a girlfriend because you're too embarassing to go out to dinner with" to "Can you stop implying you're a murderer, you're making us all very uncomfortable."

The former was a commentary on the way I hold a fork, the latter was a story I told from work, because I'm a forensic anthropologist. Moral: fuck family, you owe them nothing. That little voice that tells you to see them and care for them while you still have a chance? Stifle it, and excise them from your life.
>>
Both of my brothers are in long-term relationships. It sucks since everyone says I'm the best looking one. Doesn't help when you never go outside
>>
>>26316249
I'm the girl who sits in the corner quietly petting any animal within my reach for hours until it's over.
People think I love dogs now. I don't
My age? 20
>>
I'm the most attractive person who my family knows about least. Thinking about it it seems pretty cool but they're all religious fundamentalists and I haven't spoken to family besides mom and NEET brother in years
>>
>>26316459
>Why are all the dudes better looking?

Uhh, because you're a gay homosexual faggot?
>>
File: 1441704245351.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441704245351.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>26316249
>attending family gatherings
>>
File: 1453140568822.jpg (251KB, 716x476px) Image search: [Google]
1453140568822.jpg
251KB, 716x476px
Yeah, fuck them.
They'll be more than happy to see me married and with kids. As if they're the ones going to work to support a wife and children and change diapers and deal with womyn drama.
>>
Yep.

I was your typical angry, rebellious punk teen, before going full shut in. So I really make an effort to be unimposing and polite, to the success they're not outright frightened of me, but yea everybody knows there's something wrong. And it's awkward.

I have a couple of older cousins who's lives fell apart, too. So it's nice that I can hide in the shadow of that.
>>
>>26318072
Being in a relationship does not make a well-adjusted person. My cousin is bipolar and can't maintain a job and she constantly gets in scratchfights with her siblings and mother. But she's been in a relationship for as long as I can remember

When we go to family gatherings, she's the black sheep and no one gives a fuck I don't have a gf
>>
File: 1333874977470.jpg (53KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1333874977470.jpg
53KB, 640x712px
>>26316249
>father is divorced, never see my mom
>have 2 brothers, both still single apart from some short flings
>tfw everyone's "that guy" in my family gatherings
>>
>>26318119
>Being in a relationship does not make a well-adjusted person.

You write that as if there's a lot of room for doubt? Hell, most of the time they are incompatible. I perceive most couples as woefully co-dependent.

>I can't stand being alone
>I am, therefore, not well-adjusted to being alone

Ever read Sirens of Titan? There's this businessman character who wins every single negotiation just because in his head he constantly reassures himself that his opponent is deeply dissatisfied and wants nothing more than to end the negotiation and go home.

Pretty solid idea, not completely unrelated to 'Wizardry', your powers wouldn't be 'beyond mere mortals' but you do tend to develop a lot of insight into human flourishing, relationships and how they're related.
>>
I'm the guy who stays in his room and has to mentally prepare himself to go downstairs and when I do it's just to get food and I just act cold and awkward when someone tries to talk to me
>>
>>26316249
>implying i go anymore
>>
>>26318376
All of man's problems are caused by his inability to sit in a room by himself and be content.
>>
>>26316249
The guy that never goes?
>>
>>26316249
look at all those fags in their fucking hats
fucking hell never seen anything so gay in my life

how much longer from that scene to the one where they start sucking each others cocks
>>
>>26318504

they're all balding due to marital stress

meanwhile the single dude has a full head of hair
>>
It's a joke you dumb fucks. Not everyone without a gf is like you people.
>>
>>26316249
I just noticed his pose kek
And those massive hands hnng
I mean.. Those must be good for.. Bass
>>
>>26316249
Are only alphas allowed to wear baseball hats?
>>
>>26317876
the guys are ugly too, just a bunch of shit tier redneck good ol boys
>>
>>26317951
Wow, that sounds disturbingly similar to my friend's experience with her family. She's studying to be a forensic anthropologist too
>>
>>26319991
All the couples, men and women both are the best examples of 5/10. The only good looking human on the picture is the blonde dude without gf.
>>
>>26316249

Why would he pose with them?
>>
>>26316459
When you're looking for a woman to marry and raise your children, attractiveness shouldn't be at the top of your list.

Homely and sweet baby, that's my kinda woman.
>>
>>26318820
this, picture was clearly done ironically, that normie fag probably broke up with his gf last month or something.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.