[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment when it hits you that you are getting old and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1410781601250.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
>that moment when it hits you that you are getting old and still havent done accomplished anything worth mentioning yet
>>
>>26313455
how old are you?

28 here. Feels really bad. Some people from high school are changing careers or getting advanced degrees while I'm stuck with a worthless BA and can't get better than near minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>26313494
24 with a shitty minimum wage job with no future.
the only friends I had moved on with their life, gf, good jobs etc.
no gf ever
>>
>>26313455
>tfw I'm 30 and only on my second quarter of community college
>high school students, students fresh out of high school, and then there's me
>blow them all out of the water

Fuck it, m8. They aren't even close to competition. I run circles around these guys, and in some cases, I'm literally twice their age.
>>
>>26313526
>the only friends I had moved on with their life, gf, good jobs etc.
>no gf ever
>didnt mention virginity

Sounds like you lost your v-card ?

normie get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

But yeah, it really bums me out when I think how life is so winner take all. Seems like most of my peers have great social lives and professional success while I have nothing. NOTHING.

Except maybe my health, which is worthless if I dont do anything with it and live like and old man.
>>
I am shit and worth shit
>>
>>26313455
It doesn't matter. No lives matter. If you still feel happiness about something, cherish it.

Most accomplishments die with you.
>>
>almost 27
>about to finish a doctorate
>80K per year job with benefits
>married to a wonderful woman who I met when we were both in school
>only had a daughter so far
Life is a cruel joke.
>>
>>26313686
I think it is pretty obvious we feel unhappiness about our lack of accomplishment.

It's not hard to struggle with these feelings when you've got no social circle and you're freakin poor.

You can lose yourself in books, other cheap media, or beer, but when you step outside and see how things could be different, be better, it can wear you down fast.
>>
>>26313807
From my perspective for every accomplishment I achieved, I felt I haven't accomplished enough. I just thought to myself "I was suppose to be happy."

Now it's possible I didn't accomplish the right accomplishments. I feel like if I did more things to make others happy, I might feel happy. It's hasn't happen yet though.
>>
>>26313917
I can relate.

What are some of you accomplishments?

>got my worthless degree
Felt terrible. Knew it was worthless and a waste of time.

>got another crap job after being unemployed for awhile
didn't feel that good

>fixed my car

Haven't felt that good in awhile. Something I use and something I need, and I fixed it myself.
>>
Guys, I'm really scared. I don't want my life to be a waste. I want to make something of myself. I want to be a writer. I want to write crime novels. I want to meet a beautiful woman and make love to her. I want to father a child and watch him grow old.

But part of me knows that none of this is going to happen. I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone. I will never fall in love. I will never be a father. I will never be a writer. And I will most likely end up killing myself when my parents die because when that happens I will have nothing left to live for.
>>
File: 1451864062098.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451864062098.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>tfw
31 in march
handholdless
done nothing during whole 20s
>>
>>26314396
You can do it, you just need to take a step at a time, and you're likely a procrastinator.

For all procrastinators here, read this : http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/11/how-to-beat-procrastination.html (it's actually a good and comfy read, not a shit article full of platitude)
>>
>>26314456
How can you do absolutely nothing in 10 whole years?
Teach me your ways
>>
25 and still an undergrad. Probably won't get out until I'm at least 27. Still living off parents money.
I don't care about doing anything worthwhile anymore. I just want to get a job so I can clock out at the end of the day and live independently.
I'm so fucking sick of doing homework and studying that I want to die. The 9 to 5 looks like a sweet release from worrying about deadlines, research papers, homework, and reading.
>>
>>26314474

be scared to leave the house and hate yourself
>>
Turning 27 next month. Still kissless. You know what sucks the most? I almost made it. I went to university, had normie friends, got paid internships for office jobs. And I lost it all. The NEET life just pulls me back in every time I try to escape, over and over again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.