[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots watching the Super Bowl by themselves tomorrow? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: super-bowl-50-logo.jpg (36KB, 524x477px) Image search: [Google]
super-bowl-50-logo.jpg
36KB, 524x477px
Any robots watching the Super Bowl by themselves tomorrow? I was thinking about getting a Discord group set up so we could watch together, if anyone's interested.
>>
>>26312587
Nah I find football incredibly boring. I plan to go grocery shopping while the game is on. Should be quite nice out with all the football fags watching the ape olympics.
>>
>>26312611
ok so do you want to discord info or naw
>>
>>26312587
Might be interested, but it doesn't look like you're going to find much interest on here.
>>
even worse

i have to fucking work tomorrow
>>
Oh, that's why my dad is home.
>>
>>26312845
>not rooting for your local NFL team by yourself during every game of the regular and post seasons

don't you realize that sports can be literally one of the most robotic hobbies out there?
>>
If you're on the east coast, post spoilers for west coasters.
>>
>>26313101
The Super Bowl is being played on the west coast
>>
>>26312587
I don't like watching niggers throw a ball around. I don't even have television. Watching football is the most normie nothing any robot would do. Might be good day to go out seeing as all the normies are gonna be inside.
>>
>>26313141
>I'M A ROBOT
>YOU GUYS IM A ROBOT
>FUCK NORMIES RIGHT GUYS?
>REEEEE HAHA

you're the normie m8
>>
>>26313223
This shit again. Jesus Christ I can't go one moment without being called a normie despite the fact I am a super Manley (5'4") hugless, handholdless, kissless, virgin who has never had a single job in my entire fucking life. Yet you call me a normie for not wanting to watch niggers play catch on live tv like all the other normies in America. Get a grip you fucking Nu-Male faggot.
t
>>
>>26313288
*manlet

Piece of shit autocorrect. Fuck you LG.
>>
>>26313288
>he's heard it before

haha oh man you are 12 years old aren't you? please kill yourself
>>
>>26313288
Why are you trying so hard to prove that you're a robot?
>>
>>26312587

>voip "party"
>two or three annoying, smart ass mouthbreathers will talk the entire time

sounds fun.
>>
>>26313340
nobody said party you nigger, I just want to watch cam newton tear his ACL with somebody other than myself
>>
>>26313321
>>26313321
>>26313337
I'm 22 you idiots. What is so fucking normie of watching the Super Bowl? Go back to your containment board >>>/sp/

Because you normies like pissing me off by claiming normie activities aren't normie. Fuck off already. It's 3:00 am, you normies should be asleep goddamnit.
>>
>>26313390
>SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS IM A ROBOT
>SERIOUSLY
>>
>>26313419
Quit your shitty normie reverse augment talking shit already you ass wipe. I swear I will bite your fucking ear every time you call me a normie if I was around.
>>
>>26313479
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF JESUS CHRIST PLEASE
>>
No. I don't have an interest in football and even if I did, I wouldn't watch it because commercials and other interruptions ruin the experience.
>>
>>26313584
FUCK YOU. YO u FUCKiNG NORm ideas cAN NEVeR LEAVE ME ALONE. I come on here to escape you constant bullying and over saturation of the real world only to be mocked and insulted by the same faggots who kick me around. YOU want this god damn board? FINE!!! kEEP It. Keep this shitty board. It's ready plagued by normies like u. As long as I get away from you faggot niggers I am better off. Go ahead and run this place down like the nigger normies you are. Just as you did with the rest of the internet. You all fucking disgust me you filthy normie scum. FUCK YOU and FUCK YOU CHINK NIGGER MOOT For Letting IN ALL. THEsE FAGgOTs!
>>
>>26313664
What people don't understand is that all the downtime in football is used by fans to discuss, analyze, and most often, complain about the play calling.
>>
>>26312587
No, because I'm not from USA
>>
>>26313680
shut up fag lol
>>
>>26313716
Says the one who watches a bunch of black men tackle each other.
>>
>>26313757
>football is just a bunch of niggers chasing after a ball and tackling each other

why is it so hard for you stupid idiots to understand that there are a million things happening on every play, and you'd realize that if you actually tried watching
>>
Yeah I'm watching. Hoping the Broncos take it. But I have my doubts.
>>
FUCK YOU. YO u FUCKiNG NORm ideas cAN NEVeR LEAVE ME ALONE. I come on here to escape you constant bullying and over saturation of the real world only to be mocked and insulted by the same faggots who kick me around. YOU want this god damn board? FINE!!! kEEP It. Keep this shitty board. It's ready plagued by normies like you. As long as I get away from you faggot niggers I am better off. Go ahead and run this place down like the nigger normies you are. Just as you did with the rest of the internet. You all fucking disgust me you filthy normie scum. FUCK YOU and FUCK YOU CHINK NIGGER MOOT For Letting IN ALL. THEsE FAGgOTs!
>>
>>26313793
Same here, I hate Cam Newton so fucking much. Discord group here. https://discord.gg/0oUwUy5LHh974pK8
>>
File: ayoholup.png (290KB, 420x241px) Image search: [Google]
ayoholup.png
290KB, 420x241px
>>26313791
Its so boring. I could be doing more productive and fun things like ricing out my gentoo desktop or writing programs. You do know the Superbowl is also the ultimate form of Jew Trickery
>>
>>26313838
>writing programs

You are actually 12.
>>
>tfw when canadian

how are canadians going to watch the american channel of the superbowl? if i'm going to watch, i don't want to see the canadian commercials
>>
>>26313871
Stream it

original
>>
File: 1450187676178.jpg (416KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1450187676178.jpg
416KB, 1920x1088px
>>26312587
IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE WHAT THE FUCK
>ROBOTS
>SPORTS
>ROBOTS
>SPORTS
WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT WHAT AM I SEEING
FUCK YOU HIROSHIMA AND FUCK YOU MOOT FOR RUINING THIS SITE
>>
>>26313940
know any good streams?
>>
>>26313963
newfags pls go
>>
>>26313979
Stream2watch is decent enough
>>
>>26313963
Sports can be a pretty autistic hobby m8, just like u
>>
>>26313991
thx man

i love to poop
>>
>>26314019
No problem, you in the Discord?
>>
Brit here lads

What's the difference between superb owl and superb owl 50?
>>
>>26312587
Yeah man.
Like most of those "holidays and/or events" I tend to spend them with my parents, but Uni has made that difficult this year so I'm here alone.
>>
>>26314062
Whats that? Lol
>>
>>26314190
The group chat. Also why did you say "lol," nothing was funny
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.