[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was your last big goodbye moment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1451451997056.jpg (24KB, 359x328px) Image search: [Google]
1451451997056.jpg
24KB, 359x328px
>tell friend I plan on moving away to another state and living someplace else permanent
>his initial reaction was to cry and tell me how much he'll miss me and to thank me for everything I ever done for him
>he offers to help me out with packing and making sure I'm prepared to leave this place forever
>while helping me pack, we reminiscent about our childhood and look over our old photos and mementos
>next week on the day I'm moving out
>he tags along with my family as they drive me to the airport
>friend is in tears again
>he tells me he feels like he's about to have an emotional breakdown, but doesn't want to cause a scene
>he hands me a CD and says that it contains songs that remind him of me
>get to my new home and unpack and play the CD

it wasn't easy for me to say goodbye to him. I'm his only friend and pretty much the only person he can open up to. I just hope he finds a way to find confidence in himself. I always helped him out with making big decisions and helping him calm down when he has anxiety in public.

the playlist is this:
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
Hello Saferide - My Best Friend
Garbage - Beloved Freak
Lights - Siberia (acoustic version)
The Magnetic Fields - Book of Love
Gregory Hawk - Boats and Birds
Sara Lov - Wallflower
Deathcab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Jets to Brazil - In the Summer's You Really know
Angus and Julia Stone - Whereever you Are
Giles Corey - Spectral Bride

there's some more, but they are mostly songs that we liked back in highschool.
>>
>>26312047
r u a grrrl

And I've had none because I've never actually had friends or been close to anyone outside of immediate family (not implying I'm close to them).
>>
>>26312232
This, though I have had to say goodbye to family before. It wasn't a big deal, though.
>>
Sounds rough, OP
>>
>>26312232

Yeah. I'm pretty much the only woman he ever got intimate with. No sex or making out, but lots of cuddling and hand holding. He's actually a really nice guy, but his anxiety keeps him from trying to make new friends to do more with his life than just entry level work. I just worry so much about him. He texted me about how he was still crying long after seeing me off at the airport.
>>
Your best friend might be in love with you tho familia
>>
>>26312308
Why didn't you take him with you?
>>
>>26312308

*trying to make new friends OR do more with his life than just entry level work. He hates being out in public unless he's with me. Not that going out alone is impossible for him, he just constantly feels like the world is out to get him if he goes out somewhere without me.
>>
i've never had to say goodbye to anyone, i tend to just slowly phase out of their life until we haven't spoken to each other in months

it sounds like it would be hard/painful so i'm somewhat glad
>>
>>26312330

I wanted to, but he has to take care of his family first. His parents aren't in the condition to be left home alone. I told him he can move in with me once he has taken care of things at his home.
>>
>>26312336
Somebody sure sounds like a huge failure at life.
>>
>>26312315

I know he is, but he's not like an orbiter. He's self-aware enough to avoid being cringey . He knows that I don't like him back and he's cool with that. He doesn't try to romance me or act bitter about me not wanting to have sex with him.

>>26312394

He just had a bad childhood and a lot of bad luck.
>>
>>26312387
That's really sweet actually. Don't loose contact with dude. Idk your whole description of him hits home with me.
>>
Try to make as much friends as comfortably possible and keep in touch with them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.