[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>say good morning to old white guy >he completely ignores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (115KB, 567x756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 567x756px
>say good morning to old white guy
>he completely ignores me
Why are old white people so rude?
>>
>>26311192
To get people to pay attention to you, you have to make them feel to awkward to not pay attention to you
Stand in their way a little bit, smile at the without breaking your gaze, and don't forget to speak really loudly
Not yelling, but very loudly to the point where they know other people heard you talk to them
>>
>>26311192

single example, must be part of a huge pattern
>>
When you're old and you can feel Death knocking at your door you don't have to pretend to give a fuck about other people's dumb shit any more
>>
I remember having worked at a Habitat for Humanity ReStore right out of High School and asking an older white guy how he was doing, he retorted "Why, are you a doctor?" I said "No, I'm not" he replied "Well maybe learn the language before asking questions like that"

I remember working at a GNC one summer during college and a middle aged white guy coming in multiple times and being absolutely furious we had sold out of a particular fiber brand that his wife used for bodybuilding competitions. "Nothing against you but you tell your boss he/she lost a major sale because this stuff wasn't here" rolled his eyes another time

I'm not sure, white people can just be very very rude
>>
He might be hard of hearing you asshole. I'm an 19 and my hearing is deteriorating.
I have a family history of hearing loss, but my parents and grandparent started losing their hearing at like 50, not fucking 19!
>>
>>26311192
He didn't know who you are so why are you taking this personally?
>>
They lived in a simpler, better time, when niggers and women knew their place
>>
>>26311399
this. you have to yell at old people or they don't hear you
>>
File: sdfasfsaasdsdaasdfGGdg.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
sdfasfsaasdsdaasdfGGdg.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>mfw whitey thinks he's hard
>mfw I knock him the fuck out and steal his cash
>>
>>26311192
he ignored you because he doesn't give a fuck about you and is old enough to not care about being polite.
>>
>>26311777
>he says this wondering why everyone hates niggers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.