[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thursday the 6th edition of the Feels Bar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
2/6/16
Welcome to the Feels Bar, robots. Sorry for the break. Come in, sit down and relax, we have plenty of drinks and storytellers. To get a drink, of course, proof of robot identity is required. We have happy hour on all drinks From 12 am-5 am Central Time.
>>
>>26310132
Pour me a glass of get it the fuck together with a garnish of stop fucking with these females

I'm working on getting with a 5/10 but I am suddenly having doubts and onset reality checks
>>
File: tfrr.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfrr.png
43KB, 400x400px
Whiskey and Coke with a lethal dose of secobarbital pls
>>
>>26310182
I feel your pain man. Females can be hard and fickle creatures. I personally don't have any advice for a 5 bot but maybe a couple of other bots can help. Until then, have a drink bud.
>>
>>26310214
Ah I'm sorry for that I may need proof of bot identity.
>>
>>26310223
It's weird cause she classifies as uguu but she doesn't have the capacity or effort most other girls have

She is quiet and plain and its dangerously refreshing desu, I guess she is leaving her current cause he's ignoring her or some shit, so should I make this a GET or leave it alone
>>
>>26310372
Oh yes. I have the perfect advice for this situation. If you have ever been on omegle you have learned that guys are more likely to be interested in romance and sex then women. Use this knowledge to your advantage. Get to know her on a personal level. Search your feelings, bot, see is you really like her.
>>
>thought i would get to go home early
>ended up having to stay for another hour and a half peeling quartered avocados with my fucking thumbs
i hate this dish, i hate this job. It's only my first week and I hate it so much. Something has to change.
>>
>>26310516
Have a round of Ciroc, on the house. Take it from someone who just got off a long day of work.
>>
>8 shots deep and barely feeling it
>thought I could feel good for a couple hours tonight but still feeling tfw no gf
>>
>>26310132
Single-malt scotch, top shelf, neat.
>sits at the end of the bar
>hopes no one talks to me
>self-loathes
>goes home
>>
>>26310562
Some people are meant to be alone in love my friend. This way they can focus on other things that matter to them, like family,friends, and religion. Don't drink into oblivion because of it.
>>
>>26310641
Here's your scotch, bot. Why the
Long face?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 645x773px
>>26310641
>grabbed you before you got out the door
>where you goin bud?
>we sit down and drink cheap beer probably millers
>>
File: remember.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
remember.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>walk to the jukebox
>slips in a quarter
>flicks through the selection, lands on his choice
>punch in alphanumeric code, the machine flickers to life
>the record drops down
>the needle lowers

Now Playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub36ffWAqgQ

I've been listening to this on repeat for a while, a friend tipped me off to the track. Been trying to fight the ennui but I'm having a hard time.

Get me your most pretentious IPA barkeep.
>>
>>26310762
You got it my friend.
>taps foot along to song
>>
Just pour me a beer. I'm sick of living with my parents and working a shitty retail job.
>>
>>26310849
Hey me too. Being a minor working as a bagger at Publix gets me money for a car, but doesn't allow much for spending. Sit down and talk some more.
>>
File: 009.jpg (1MB, 2560x3622px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
1MB, 2560x3622px
>>26310648
Thanks friend. Going to church tomorrow for sure. Pouring out this last one for my fellow bots.
>>
>>26310921
Make sure you say hello to God for us, bot.
>>
Please pour me some Rum and add some Cola. It'll remind me of the time I was happy with friends. I have to go back to college tomorrow and I fucking hate it.

I'm majoring in chemistry but I hate it. My gpa is a 1.6, and I have to retake calculus 3, that is if I can even manage to get in a class this semester.

I never knew my life would get so miserable after highschool. Maybe I should follow my dreams and go into majoring in history, political science, business? Fuck me.....
>>
>>26310991
Hey don't be down. Learning isn't hard, just start studying more and really soaking in all the information. And here is your rum, friend
>>
>>26311029
>Takes Rum-Cola, takes big swig
This takes me back to my Hamburg days
>>
>>26310670
I show no emotion.

>>26310698
>another guy is trying to touch my peen
I'm not your bud.
>>
>>26310762
>quarter
What is this, 1980?
>>
>>26311058
>cleans bottom of counter
Oh really? When did you leave?
>>
>>26310991
I knew a guy majoring in chem that failed Spanish, got a D in physics I, and had to retake calc 1. He's now getting his PhD. Chin up anon. It can be difficult, but try to focus. Most of school is just putting in the time to get through it.
>>
At work, wage cuck stuck working 12 hour OT shift on a Saturday night. Just went to the bar on my lunch break. Girl I was seeing ended it with me a week ago for her ex. This whole life thing is a pain in the ass. Double shot of your cheapest whiskey please
>>
>>26311146
Here you go, bot on the house. Feel free to talk your problems over with other bits and even become temporary barkeep. As for me, I need some sleep. Goodnight all
>>
>>26311091
I was in Hamburg for the Summer to learn German. It was a great experience and all, especially since I was feeling down not having friends in Freshmen year of college (I still don't have friend, but study buddies, eh). At Hamburg I discovered Germany, great beer but most surprisingly an awesome group of friends. I still remember them dearly as if it was yesterday. All of them in college.

The Taiwanese engineer who was my companion the entire time. The rich Mexican doctor who gave me some lifting tips. The east Turkish girl who cooked for us. The annoying but endearing Frenchie. The cool Swiss dude who had the same personality as me. I miss them all so much...

The Taiwanese engin
>>
>>26311087
It's an old jukebox. Despite the inflation, the price for a tune here hasn't changed. I know some newer places have machines that take bills to play some modern pop song off an MP3, and to be frank, I'd say I prefer the way things are here because of that.
>>
Who /replayeveryconversion1000timesintheirhead/ here?
>>
>>26311145
But how bad did his gpa get? Was he doing what he loved? I'm not, but I need to find a way to love chemistry, you can't get a good job with history!

Thanks for the support though.
>Takes another swig from my glass, the Rum helped numb the anxiety.
>>
>>26310849
I don't mind my coworkers too much but I'm a 24 year old man selling coffee to old women. It's not what I should be doing. Keep saving for that car, most people spend money on useless shit anyway.
>>
>>26310132
>Cental Time

No wonder you all are so depressed.
>>
>>26311256
Ignore that last bit guys, let's old like the Rum is already getting to me.
> Takes another sip, savoring the Rum a bit longer this time while glance around the bar.
>>
>dangerously drawn to shitty, toxic people

But isn't it what I deserve??
>>
>>26311302
He never revealed his gpa unfortunately, but it couldn't have been above a 2.5. The thing is, he seemed to genuinely love chemistry, and I was always envious of him for that.

I'm stuck in something I don't particularly enjoy myself. I can't think of anything I would enjoy besides maybe music, but then the job prospects factor comes into play.
>>
>>26310132
I'll have a Pelligrino on ice please. I'm over 21, but I choose not to drink alcohol
>Robot identity
>I'm not a robot

Anyways, story time. My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me 2 months ago, and it still burns me inside every single passing day. One day, women claim they love you with all their heart. the next day, they cut you out of your life as if you had never been there to begin with.

I hate women - all of them - they're just pure evil. I view all of them now as objects for sex, and nothing more. They are parasitic, and they only care about wealth, shelter and children - which is entirely opposite of what I want: lifelong companionship (the concept of which is alien to them) So fuck them.

Anyways, not much of a question or anything, barkeep. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
>>
Turkey and ginger please.

I've always been a loner, but I've never been lonely until recently. I have no close friends, my family is 2000 miles away, and I haven't gotten laid in 2 months now. Really feeling like a robot lately.
>>
>>26311290
Used to do that all the time mate, still do sometimes. I've found it best to just give it a quick analysis, then not dwell on it further. Otherwise I'd just drive myself crazy over thinks that usually aren't important
>>
>>26311290
Guilty. I will even write out a lengthy response, modify it 10 times, then just delete it and come back 5 minutes later to post a shorter response. Idk why I do it...
>>
Scotch, neat.

Things are looking up for me at the moment Bartender. I transferred to a different university, a better one. The fact that I did shit at my previous university didn't end up hindering the transfer.

I've almost saved up enough money to feel comfortable quitting my job and looking for a better one. That said, I've been applying for weeks now and haven't heard anything back.
>>
I'll have a man up please. I got fucked out of dating my oneitis by my only friend.
>>
This fucking bartender is so slow tonight, I'm going somewhere else.
>>
>>26310132
Can i get some scotch on the rocks?
Im exhausted, i feel like this weekend has just dissolved and im already back at work tomorrow, I used to like my job but now I just detest it. If i could run away i would.
>>
>>26310132
Just finished a Hopcity Hopbot, high recommendations. Pour me some Revolver, or if you haven't got any then Sierra Nevada Bigfoot.

>tfw start new job Monday
>tfw worried I'll fall into the same old trap of dwelling on wrongs done me in the past by people who are no longer in my life, and ruin the job and get fired/laid off again
Also I'm struggling because I'm onetis-ing hard over a girl who lives several states away, have been for more years than I'd like to admit.

Life is hard and gay
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.