[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It finally happened guys, my normie 15 year old sister got laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (248KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 580x563px
It finally happened guys, my normie 15 year old sister got laid before I did. I just don't know what to say anymore. I'm pretty dissapointed. Is there anything that should make me happy, fellow robots? Are any of you guys in the same boat?
>>
>normalfag got laid before a robot
maybe youre not getting laid because you're an idiot
>>
>>26309681
this probably isn't uncommon at all
>>
>>26309681
Fuck your sister tbqh senpai
>>
I could never have a little sister because I would be way too protective of her and go ballistic on any guy trying to fuck her.
>>
>>26309681
How old are you? If you're like 18 or 19, it isn't *that* bad.
>>
What is shocking about that? Your sister could be more robotic than you and still get laid easy. Girls are on easy mode sexually.
>>
>>26309681
girls literally just have to say "yes" to get laid so that actually makes sense she would get laid before you.
>>
>>26309863
I'm 19, yeah.
>>
>>26309681
Hey, anon. It's ok. The same happened to me. How old are you?
>>
>>26309768
How you know she lost it op? You hear her getting fucked? I need details on this
>>
she probably lost it to someone 3 years older than her too, lmao.

women are the gatekeepers, nothing we can do about it. they get to lose their virginity at 15 to an 18 year old, it's just the way it is.
>>
>>26309910
Anon, I lost my v-card at 19. You've just got to work towards improving yourself, then losing it will be easier
>>
>>26310002
>Brought some semi Chad over to the house while my parents and I were all gone.
>I come home and can hear her getting fucked.
>I know what's going on but she tried to play like it didn't happen.
>At this point Chad walks out of her room and I start arguing with him.
>Really have no arguement against him except "stop fucking my sister."
>He leaves.

Still haven't spoken to my sister. My parents come home in like 2 hours and idk if I should break it to them or not.
>>
>>26310363
You should. Chad should suffer for this one.

Post his facebook if you know it.
>>
File: image.png (567KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567KB, 768x1024px
>>26310363

>not seeing if he's a nice guy
>instead go off at him like the autist you are

Seriously it's your sisters life, grow the fuck up and stay out of it unless she is in a bad place
>>
>>26310363
>tattle-telling on your sister for no reason
that's just silly anon

just don't think about it. she's just one more non-virgin in the world.
>>
>>26310429
Cooks you blame me? It's literally the most inherent instinct I have. I hear my sister getting fucked, I want to know what the hell is going on. I don't have time to sit and play nice with the guy who was fucking my sister not even 15 minutes beforehand.
>>
>>26310458
*Could, I meant to say.
>>
>>26309681
>have fucking 8 brothers and sisters
>the 4 oldest all have gotten gfs/bfs
>tfw I am the oldest
>tfw my mum never mentions this since my dad brought it up and she told him to shut up.
>>
>>26310363
no, you dumbass. tell her she better be using condoms and leave it at that
>>
>>26310458

You knew what was going on, you're just salty as fuck that she was getting some and you weren't. If you were a caring brother you would have played it off as nothing as opposed to some overbearing retard.
>>
>>26310363
Anon: "MUM DAD YOUR DAUGHTER INVITED SOME BOY OVER AND FUCKED LIKE AN ANIMAL"
Sister: "NO! Shut up!"
Dad: "Allright high five, that's my girl"
Mum: "Did you use protection?"
Dad: "Is he tall?"
Mum: "I had been saving this bottle of champaign for the day you become a woman, I guess it's time to open it"
Dad: "Go get us some glasses anon!"
>>
>>26310458
Should've offered him a beer. Maybe the reason you're a loser is because you're such an arsehole who hates other people having sex.
>>
>>26309910
I really lost mine at 22 I put the tip in 19 tho a late nineteen mind you...girls always get fucked younger kings used to take 13 yo brides. Muhammeds wife was 6
>>
>had a sister for 15 years
>still didn't manage to lose his virginity

You deserve this to be honest
>>
>>26310576
lol xd ur all losers becos u hate xd
>>
>>26310627
Oh yeah because hating people is such a positive personality trait.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x399px
>>26310627

He's completely right though, every thread about being a Virgin is just angry people who will are blaming everything but their behaviour because they can't get their own way. Look at the 30+ Khv thread that's up right now,They are all just having tantrums.
>>
>>26310646
yeah and its something all robots are born with, right? its not like suffering a lifetime of rejection is going to eventually make you hate people, right? clearly, if people dont like you, its because youve been salty all your life for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>26310674
Hahahah I gotta go check that shit out.
>>
>>26309910
I lost it at 21. I mean I still feel like shit but you've got a few years. And don't be surprised about your sister because girls don't need to do anything to get laid.
>>
Your sister is a slut. She deserves to die.
>>
>>26310098
>>26310577
>>26310760
what the fuck is with this board lately
>>
>>26309681
OP I just told my girlfriend (age 23) about your hopeless thread and she put on this disapproving face and said
>at 15?
>He should ask his sister if she really wants to be having sex as a child all the time and talks bout priorities in life.
>Tell her that 15 year old sex will never be as good as 20 year old sex so why not just wait

Disclaimer: my gf is a total nerd and studied instead of talking to boys until she got to university to get into Vet Science.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 469x505px
>>26310791

Us NORMIES moved in, you faggots are meant to go to wizardchan now
>>
>>26310844
I'll expand your asshole you fucking shit DIEIWFAE SZI>REWTHNIFHADRN>ESBIDFZTGNERITRZ
>>
>>26310544
holy fuck that delusion

Only the most degenerate of the degenerate would be proud of their 15 yo daughter getting fucked. You are not enlightened, you just have your head up your ass.
>>
>>26310429
>>26310515
>>26310520
>>26310576

>everyone has to be a self-hating, valueless liberal retard like me
>>
>>26310791
DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE! WE GOT A ROBOT HERE! GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 512x288px
>>26310893

You can tone down that projection mate
>>
>>26310893
More like she's going to have sex regardless, so the best case scenario is to make sure she is practicing safe sex
>>
>>26310944
>>26310966
No fuck you normie scum. Men have natural instincts to be protective of their female relatives. Stop the fucking self hate and liberal guilt.
>>
>>26310997
no thats just a product of the patriarchy shitlord you shouldve bought him a beer.
>>
>>26309681
90% thats statutory rape, but hey, hope it goes well for your sister, I know that ticket is coming up for me soon too
>>
>>26310997

It is instinct to protect her, but what were you protecting here from you sperg?
>>
>>26311026
Unless the guy's within 3 years of age (in most states anyway).
>>
>>26310997
>Men have natural instincts to be protective of their female relatives.
This is you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM&t=2m20s
>>
>>26310997
In that case sit her down and make sure she's having safe sex and get to know the boyfriend. If he's an arsehole then fight him whatever, but if he's a decent guy, what the fuck are you protecting your sister from?
>>
File: current state of r9k.jpg (398KB, 637x1357px) Image search: [Google]
current state of r9k.jpg
398KB, 637x1357px
>>26310791
Here's the cliff notes
When the robot was first born most people left the board alone because you couldn't use the same content over and over again, the ones that stayed used the robot as a soapbox for there issues in life this lead to the first robots.
Moot killed the board due to the insane amount of self loathing a little over 2 years into creation due to this, a lot of the bots didnt leave 4chan but tried to bring it back by crying to other boards or just out right hijacking threads to have robot discussions, this created the former boards posters infamy and terms like normalfafg.
Moot brought the board back at the end of that year because he was called out as a hypocrite for getting made at someone else deleting content from their site. The return ushered in shitposters because they saw how easy the users were to upset. About another few years after that Moot gets the genius idea for removing the Robot script, this is where the issue took root, now all those shitposters and false flaggers could post their hearts content without the robot halting their copy/paste. Now Moon Moot put the bot back in place due to a woefully ignorant request from the community that thought the robot would scare them away, but how could it? Theses kids got to find a place where all they have to do is say they are a girl and the whole damn board floods to respond, they just have to claim they had sex and they get dozens of responses. They wont give that up, they will learn to get around that robot and they did.

That is the state of r9k. Retards (literally) that don't understand things and as such are easy prey for board kids and Aussies
>>
>>26310363
Be your sister's friend and she'll actually take your advice. If you act like her dad she'll see you as an authority figure and rebel.
>>
>>26311071
How do you live with so much guilt all the fucking time? I will never understand how liberals can hate themselves so damn much.

>>26311086
I'd get to know the "boyfriend" (never identified as such in op's posts btw) with my steel toe boot. Turning a 15 year old girl into a whore is not fucking okay.
>>
>>26311284
your sis sounds easy im up for that dudebro's seconds 2bh
>>
File: image.png (405KB, 501x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
405KB, 501x451px
>>26311284

>having sex = whore

This board is fucking hilarious
>>
>>26310576
>>26310544
Holy fuck can you get anymore pathetic?
>>
>>26311323
>Having unprotected sex at 15
Those children are saints.
>>
>>26311323
Being 15 and fucking lots of guys is degenerate as fuck

I hope the slut gets an std and becomes barren
>>
>>26309910
18 year old here. I'm in the same boat as you, OP. I actually discovered a technical glitch through my iPad and it allows me to monitor all my sisters texts without her even noticing. So one day I find out they are having sex, and I was very shocked. I kept my eyes out when her boyfriend is over now. One day I come home, and they are having sex in the bathroom, she denies anybody else is home except the two of us, but I know. Then I began to tease her with suspicious without saying anything important. She then texts her boyfriend about me, and then replies that my mother knows, and gives her birth control. Now I don't really care anymore, but it shocks me she would be doing anything.
>>
Post a pic of your sister, fuckin cuck.
>>
>troll the shit out of this thread
>goto the bottle shop with my gf
>come back
>(You)s everywhere.

FUCKING LOL.
>>
File: 1215362372437.jpg (13KB, 196x192px) Image search: [Google]
1215362372437.jpg
13KB, 196x192px
>tfw 17 year old sister is a shut in virgin like me

Makes me happy she's still pure.
>>
How do you know she got laid?
>>
>>26309910
>19
Frankly stop worrying bitch. If your goal is to have sex one day, you are still pretty early on, in America surveys have returned an average of 17 or 18

I'm also 19 and currently have no interest in having sex or a gf, but it could definitely change. 80% of my friends have had sex but it doesn't really define any of us, nor should it define you
>>
>>26310997
There's a difference between being protective and possessive, Ahmed.
>>
>>26309910
I lost v-card at 19 and now am at triple figures with woman, don't worry about it anon
>>
>>26309681
>Are any of you guys in the same boat?

Elliot Rodger was but he killed people then himself
>>
>>26309910
Haha, when I was 19, I was worried like you are. Five years later, and I finally see that I shouldn't have been as worried as I was.
I should have been twice as worried. I should have panicked and done something instead of letting myself get sucked into this goddamn nightmare. Oh, to be 19...
>>
ITT: Sour grapes.

I'm for virginity until marriage, but let's be honest : you are all bitters virgins who would have loved to be the chad that deflored her.

You can call her a slut (she is) all you want, but deep inside you are like her.
>>
She's a woman. She was living on easy mode. There is no reason to be ashamed about losing to someone playing on easy mode. It's like being ashamed that you lost in a bicycle race to someone who used a car.
>>
I'm just happy that my 16 year old brother is more socially awkward than I am.

He makes for a good gaming buddy but he orbits this girl so hard it hurts.
>>
>it finally happened
>as if she as a girl couldn't have gotten laid whenever she wanted since she was 12

You can't measure up to girls when it comes to sex.
>>
>>26314063
What we would have done in unrealistic hypothetical situation does not matter one bit. What matters is the reality. And the reality is that we are not like her.
>>
>>26309829

You wouldn't be the first, evidently,
>>
>>26314096
I have faith that most of us wouldn't be womanizers or sluts if given the chance, but that's just a bad argument. Unless you live life by christian morality, wanting to fuck dozens of sluts but not having the means isn't any better on the inside than actually doing it
>>
>>26314138
>wanting to fuck dozens of sluts but not having the means isn't any better on the inside than actually doing it

That's fucking retarded. Let's say I'm a violent nutjob and want to kill dozens of people. By your logic that's as bad as actually killing those people. Please don't tell me you actually agree with this.
>>
File: 1407664003179.png (26KB, 190x194px) Image search: [Google]
1407664003179.png
26KB, 190x194px
>mfw OP's sister is practically a fucking child, hasn't even finished high school and is already having dick inside her while OP, an adult, still doesn't know what sex feels like

LMAO
>>
>>26314181

It's called abortion, nerd.
>>
>>26314154
>What is potentiality and actuality ?

You sure are not AS bad as those who commit the act, but you are still rotten inside.

Calling this girl a slut while you would fuck dozen of women of sight if you could is sour grapes.
>>
>>26314154
My key phrase was >on the inside

The key phrase that made your post >>26314096 refutable was >does not matter one bit. Sure wanting to fuck everything that walks but not doing it is better than acting on it, but it does matter one bit. You will definitely treat women differently with such a desire, even if subconsciously. And since most virgin neets really just want to be chad, that applies to this board
>>
>>26314193
You think I care that some normie thinks I'm rotten inside?

Also yeah, it's sour grapes. I would want to have sex, but due to not being born a Chad I can't. It is sour grapes, what's there to argue about? Doesn't mean I can't hate her. She got something easily due to being lucky, while I didn't due to being unlucky. All there is to it.
>>
>>26314201
Why does it matter what we want to do? You it's impossible to want something and at the same time hate the people who have it? Why? They got lucky, I didn't. Why not hate them?
>>
>>26314215
I'm not a normie (nor a Chad), and if you keep thinking like this you will be sad all your life because there are a shitons of men and women luckier than you in everyway.

And if I'm telling you're rotten inside, it's not for what one's think, but for yourself. You should focuse on your being and not some primal instincts or whatever.

But you're sadly a failed normie, I don't think my words would reach you.
>>
>>26314277
So okay, let's assume, you're right and I will be sad. Okay.

But tell me, is what I said not true? That's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>26314313
What is true :
She is lucky (female), she has sex
You're are not, you don't

That is the only irremediable reality.
However, how you react to this is up to you, and hating her because of sour grapes (and not because of higher morals) is one of the worst reactions.
>>
>>26314339
Why? She got lucky and has something that I don't. To get the same thing I would have to work hard to compensate for my shortcomings(many of which are completely out of my control). Why should I not hate her in that situation? It's like coming into a store and arbitrarily having to pay double for everything just because the manager decided so. Only problem is, leaving the store is suicide, stealing will make the bodyguards beat you up. Only solution is to work hard to fit these arbitrary standards, which is humiliating. And people like her, they uphold these arbitrary standards, they even consider them just. So tell me. Why should I not hate her?
>>
>>26309910
this stigma of not losing your v-card by the time you are 18 is retarded. I lost mine at 19. You'd be surprised how normal it is for people to have sex for the first time around that age.
>>
>>26314358
> So tell me. Why should I not hate her?

Hmm, you got me if you are a failed normie (and I don't mean this in a derogatory way, it's just a fact) and want to play the "life game" as they see it (fucking, partying, having kids and helping society, etc.) you are in your right to be upset "hating her" even.

But I think there is more to life than hedonism or helping a society that hates you. Maybe you should find a spiritual way or something.
The point of life is being happy, if you can't be by the "normal way" find another (it's harder done than said I give you that)

But I understand you.
>>
>>26314414
Also, english is not my native language, I cannot make cool metaphors like you do without taking a long time, so my message might be a bit simple.
>>
>>26314414
>Also, english is not my native language, I cannot make cool metaphors like you do without taking a long time, so my message might be a bit simple.
That's not a problem at all. Neither am I. I enjoy talking to someone who goes beyond typical normie argumentation.

>But I think there is more to life than hedonism or helping a society that hates you. Maybe you should find a spiritual way or something.
The point of life is being happy, if you can't be by the "normal way" find another (it's harder done than said I give you that)
I get that. I really do. But tell me, when you think like this, don't you get a bitter taste in your mouth? When you talk about being happy in "another way" don't you get the gut feeling that something is wrong? That you're just coping and lying to yourself? That in fact you would want to have the normie life, family, children, a spouse. All that. Because I do. No matter what I tell myself, I do. And one thing I can not stand is lying to myself.
>>
>>26314463
>But tell me, when you think like this, don't you get a bitter taste in your mouth? When you talk about being happy in "another way" don't you get the gut feeling that something is wrong? That you're just coping and lying to yourself? That in fact you would want to have the normie life, family, children, a spouse. All that. Because I do. No matter what I tell myself, I do. And one thing I can not stand is lying to myself.

Not really, I'd would have said yes if we talked some month ago, but r9k made me "hate" women (years of brainwashing of gentle loyal femae destroyed by redpill) and I looked up to those great men that faced hardships but found peace (I think it's better than "hapiness) within.

I'm not a hippie or whatever, but I found that I could find hapiness and peace from within. It takes times of course, but at last you seems free of frustration.

It may depends or your conditions of living (I have the chance to live in a somewhat rural place that is quiet), but it's achievable.

That's why I said you should focus or yourself, find you goal that don't depends on others, leanr an instrument, grow a plant, read books, give yourself in higher meaning Idk.

I'm on my way to destroy my sexual needs via long-term nofap, some say after a year, you feel like a feather, women do not control you anymore :)
>>
File: 3.jpg (231KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
231KB, 1200x1694px
>>26314201
why are you trying to use logic on this board?
>>
Forgot to mention that this guy isn't even her boyfriend. Just some random fuck from school.
>>
>>26315105

>trying to fap less than once a day
>post that

thanks fucker.
>>
>see this thread
>there's a bunch of people who lost their v-card before 20
>you are still a kV at 29

You still got time OP, but when you turn 25, you're fucked
>>
>>26310997
Fuck off tradcon piece of shit. Females may be stupid as shit and worthless but they aren't infants and have their own agency. Stop with this bullshit meme that men must take care of women as though they were children, it only results in further male disposability.

A 15 year old, while a complete fucking slut, maybe, knows about STDs and contraception.
>>
>>26313736
3D isn't pure, by default. There is a reason it is called 3DPD.
>>
>>26309681
OP here, come to find out this guy wasn't even a boyfriend. Just some random dude from school she knew that she ended up fucking. I honestly don't know if that's better than her having a boyfriend.
>>
File: antoni samuraj.gif (142KB, 798x568px) Image search: [Google]
antoni samuraj.gif
142KB, 798x568px
>not chasing him with katana screaming "FUUUCKING CHAD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SISTER YOU NORMIE SCUM RRREEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>26309910
I lost mine at 17 but to a disgusting fat slut.

I didn't bang a hot girl until I was 21

nothing to worry about
>>
Take solace in knowing that she literally has no value now.
>>
>>26309681
Nope. I lost my virginity when I was 13. Had an active and full sex life ever since.

I was still basically autistic until I graduated high school though. Even a little after.
>>
>>26309681
so is 15 the default age nowdays for girls to lose their vcard?

if only I had known
>>
>>26310363
You fucking idiot, should've locked him in a room and beat him up while waiting for your dad to come back so you can beat him up some more with him.
Noone would fuck your sister again.
>>
>>26310363
It's your duty to tell on both of them. As soon as your parents get through the door break it to them, having just got inside they are more likely to over react and go full rage mode.

>>26310429
Spotted the slag, get zika and die you cum guzzling whore.
>>
>>26316873
>it only results in further male disposability

I'm sorry but how stupid do you have to be to believe this? What kind of warped beta male logic do you use to argue that men fulfilling their natural role as protectors makes them disposable? And how does being a shameful weakling unwilling to look after your own make you less disposable?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.