[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Toronto (or close by) robots around? How do you deal with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

File: 1454637810412.jpg (555KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
1454637810412.jpg
555KB, 800x748px
Any Toronto (or close by) robots around?

How do you deal with living in a city that seems antithetical to everything robots stand for?

pic unrelated but please feel free to take the thread in that direction
>>
>>26308707
Yeah I live in Oshawa currently but work in Toronto every day.

It's not so bad.
>>
I'm not sure what you mean. Toronto is pretty comfy for a neet lifestyle.
>>
>>26308785
Please explain why.

>>26308782
Y-you too.
>>
>>26308707
How do you find it bad? Theres so many people here and nobody talks to anyone. Nobody will ever even know you're NEET here.
>>
>>26308837
>good variety of food to dine alone
>Asian population+asian massage on every corner
>go outside no one recognizes me ever
>high park
>night walks with no threat of death
>>
I live in ajax, pretty boring in general
>>
>>26308980
This

Theres also a lot of outdoor Illegal parties in the summer you can go an blend in and party for free. Also a lot of free outdoor shit to do like go to beaches or skating. Eyecandy everywhere.
>>
>>26308980
This.

It seems like a summertime sunshine extrovert place like Miami, Texas, Australia, So-cal etc. would be hell for us. You go outside the Houston loop in Texas and it's all "huh, whaddya say, son? speak up" "muh pickups and church" "gosh, clouds, I wish it were 107f with full sun and 80% humidity"
>>
There's so many qts too. Go outside anywhere south of bloor and you see literal 10/10 perfect girls of every variety to fantasize about.
>>
>>26309175
i'm from toronto but i stay home 24/7 and can't find shit to do
>>
Any women in Toronto want to meet up? I'll provide the weed.
>>
>>26309242
Go for a walk and leer at qts like a normal robot

>tfw you spot a girl with a nice fat ass in leggings but there are multiple brown fellows already following her every move and blocking your view

end immigration soon plz
>>
File: Hayase_Pilot_suit.png (43KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
Hayase_Pilot_suit.png
43KB, 130x129px
Any robots know anything about prostitution in Toronto?
>>
I'm coming to toronto to soon to kill myself I want someone to have my stuff.

It'll be a few weeks until I get my passport card.
>>
File: 1445882850198K.jpg (47KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1445882850198K.jpg
47KB, 700x520px
>Customers may not transport in their baggage or otherwise any items that are inherently dangerous, including any hazardous materials as that term is defined by the US Department of Transportation or weapons of any kind.

>Luggage is subject to inspection when crossing international borders. You will be asked to declare any items subject to duty upon crossing the border. Passengers must claim their luggage at the border crossing point for clearance through customs before being allowed to proceed across the border. No luggage is allowed across the border unless claimed by a passenger.

Welp. Nevermind. Fuck.
Perhaps this is part of my trials. Leaving my swords in America is helping me deal with the scope of loss eventually ending in the loss of my life.
What an anticlimatic journey this'll turn out to be. Those were my last bargaining chip.
>>
File: 1446785306745.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1446785306745.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>26308707
>tfw no hucow gf
bloxoxox
>>
>>26308837
Everyone I know is of the mind to keep doing what they're doing without trying to distract their anxieties with friendships that go nowhere. Nobody but that one shitty normie friend of yours bothers you to go out, and that's only every month or so.
>>
who /brampton/ here?
>>
>>26310163
>that one shitty normie friend of yours
I wish.

normies plz go
>>
>>26310241
north mississauga here (pretty much border of bram)
>>
Plenty of bridges to jump off if needs be. You can still jump in front of the subway with relative ease in the TTC.
I find it heartwarming knowing there's so many possibilities to end my life in this cold fucking city
>>
How do you guys afford living in a city? I work minimum wage and I can barely pay my bills living with my parents.
>>
>>26310310
this, isn't rent like >=1.5k/month there?
>>
>>26310310
you get payed more in the city so it evens out
>>
>>26310244
maybe you could make some friends if you stopped browsing 4chan
>>
>>26310241
North of Dixie here

You working?
>>
>>26310310
i'm living with my parents and in a house my immigrant grandfather worked to the bone to afford

i used to be on ontario works for free monies but stopped when they wanted me to stop being a depressed neet
>>
>>26310362
Ah, I didn't know that. I guess I have much to learn.

I dunno how to break out of my parents' nest. Even though I feel like a loser living with them, it seems like it'd be lonely starting over somewhere completely alien.
>>
>>26310374
All of you ANNOYING FUCKING NORMIES seem to have friends so I conclude that NO. Using 4chan is not the reason I have no friends.
>>
>>26310310
It's not that expensive, I own a downtown condo and the mortgage was only $325,000
>>
NEET living in Ontario near Toronto. I don't like the hipsters but at least the city feels alive, not like my small municipality.

It would be cool to visit. If any robot wants to hang out, I could take the train up there next month, we could spend the day hanging out and then get drunk. I'd need a place to sleep of course. And I am open to doing gay shit.
>>
>>26308837
I'm from Massachusetts, but I've been to Toronto a few times and I got the impression that you could disappear in the crowd there. Nobody really bothers you there. Is that just common among Canadians? They'll leave each other alone and not impose themselves on others unless they seem open to it? I was at a concert and had to initiate conversations every time, even when someone really wanted a cigarette.
>>
>>26309075
Being left alone isn't even close to being worth how fucking cold it gets here every year. Extroverts are easy to avoid, weather isn't.
>>
>>26310385
fuck no
i live close to Dixie too
>>
File: spyro.gif (647KB, 204x171px) Image search: [Google]
spyro.gif
647KB, 204x171px
Any Toronto femanons want to sit and/or step on my face in exchange for free tutoring in Latin and/or Greek?
>>
>>26310476
Well I mean, why would you talk to random people unless you had a reason to talk to them?
>>
Too many shitskins in the GTA.

Probably every other person in this thread is some stinky Indian/Paki/Raghead
>>
>>26310423
Have you thought about not being such a whiny little bitch about it and make an effort
>>
>>26309678
Why would you come here to off yourself though? Wouldn't it be nicer to off yourself in someplace nicer, like say near a beach?
>>
>>26310531
I don't want to die in my country, I'd rather ditch my idea when I get there and die somewhere secluded.

I'd much rather complete phase out of the lives of the people I'd find troubled by my suicide.
This is my way of blowing out people who use the excuse an heroing would "hurt their families".

I'm taking measures they won't find out.
>>
>>26310505
For some people, talking is the reason to talk. This is pretty common in the states and it drives me crazy when people won't leave me alone and want pointless courtesies.
>>
>>26310495
How the hell do you get by? I'm lucky to be even work in Brampton.

Y-you close to Bramalea? ?
>>
>>26308707
Post more Martha pls op
>>
ID* sorry.
>>
>>26310591
yup the 8 stops right in front of my house, takes me like 5min to get there
I live with my parents
>>
>>26310530
I'm only a whiny bitch on /r9k/ you dumb normie
>>
>>26310584
That's retarded, wouldn't people feel troubled by you slowly phasing yourself out of their lives? It would be the same effect. Plus, it would only delay people realizing wouldn't it?

Also, why Toronto in particular though? I can't say I understand any appeal in this city in particular.
>>
>>26310584
your family will be notified if you off yourself in the GTA

the best way to disappear is maybe come to Toronto then trainhop up far north and hang yourself for some grizzle/coyote to nibble on
>>
>>26310596
I do not know who that is. My knowledge stops at the end of that glorious image.

Please post more, Martha-knower.
>>
>>26310631
Do you live near Knightsbridge? How do you survive not getting robbed or stabbed
>>
>>26310719
>your family will be notified if you off yourself
What if I have no identifying items on my person?
>>
File: comfy Canada 1429232830010.jpg (218KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
comfy Canada 1429232830010.jpg
218KB, 1920x1200px
Who /GTA/ here?

Richmond Hill reporting in.

>Quiet
>Live on Yonge street
>Virtually No crime at all barring petty crimes
>Literally the IRL version of Liberal propaganda
>Everyone minds their own business
>Minorities and white folk get along perfectly fine (we all just ignore each other or assume the other can't speak English) but they still try small talking.
>Awkward elevator small talk: I do preemptive talking and say hi and how's it going, weather is shit etc.
>weather is a little off this year with El Nino.
>Wildlife and nature minutes away.

I like it. Living in a condo NEET-TOWER atm. Quite /comfy/ up here.
>>
>>26310738
>Knightsbridge
nope
as for the crime part its there but its never happened to me so I can't complain, just mind your own business I guess
>>
>>26310690
>Also, why Toronto in particular though?
I don't have money for a passport book.
And the alternative is a passport card.

The only international travel options for that card are canada and mexico and etc.

I don't plan on going to mexico to die, fuck that son.
I could ride a bus into canada but the only stop is in toronto.
>>
I only ever go to Toronto to visit my sister or to attend Fan Expo but I'd say it's a pretty comfy city for neets because no one will look at you twice and you can find anything there, even other robots to do autistic things with.
>>
>>26310751
Unless your dead body has no teeth and no face you will be identified sooner or later.

>>26310719
Yeah, I think the wilderness is probably the best way to really disappear, there are forests that no one goes through for ages near here.
>>
>>26310721
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Jessica_Elwood

She has fucktons of nudes here senpai
tl;dr

also her tumblr
http://jsselwood.tumblr.com/archive

Goes by internet pseudonym Jessica Elwood

tl;dr weeb furfag with massive tits from almost 10 years ago
>>
>>26310827
>Unless your dead body has no teeth and no face
Ugh pretty gritty thought.
I just want to die, out of the way man are you trying to make that difficult for me on purpose or what?
Christ.
>>
>>26310781
SOMEONE ELSE FROM RICHMOND HILL!

Its nice and quiet, but boring as shit after a while. Not much to do besides go to restaurants (God bless Steer Inn), hang around Hillcrest not buying things/being a pseudo mall goth, or fuck around at Lazer Quest. Anything else, you gotta go downtown.

>did you go to Alex Mac cause if so I'm like 60% sure I know you
>>
>>26309924
Bringing swords across the border is ok as long as you declare them before you cross as well as show them the cost of them with a receipt. They don't give a shit about what weeb-tier katanas you wanna show off as long as you don't plan on selling them to the shitskins or something.
>>
>>26310950
I have a scimitar and a cutlass, I don't think I still have the reciepts, I could look but is it really that important?

Up until now I was going to give them to a robot, that and the valuables I won't be taking with me to oblivion.

I'd hate to just leave them in the forest some where like a fucking rare drop for a yahoo to find and not appreciate.
Though that's a better alternative than leaving them in the hands of my family.
>>
File: fate-stay-night-iklan-shirou.jpg (52KB, 700x384px) Image search: [Google]
fate-stay-night-iklan-shirou.jpg
52KB, 700x384px
>>26311015
post pics of sords, anon
>>
>>26310907
>(God bless Steer Inn)

Overhyped imo

But kudos for staying in business and resisting real estate developers jewing the area.

First time I went there, I was hyped af, but my burger was burnt to oblivion and they were outta milkshakes.

Haven't been there for like years. Maybe i'll try again.

>Hillcrest

Ha. It's the old people perpetually hanging out in the food court.

The mall is pretty bland desu. It's got most of the major stores but it lacks the awesome specialty stuff like cinnabon.

>Lazer Quest

Lol haven't been there in ages.

>did you go to Alex Mac cause if so I'm like 60% sure I know you

Nah, sorry m8. I went to St. Robs.
>>
>>26310876
If you really wanted to die, you wouldn't be so particular in your method. Once you're dead, you're dead. Nothing matters. The end.

Either do it, or stop pretending you're going to do it.
>>
File: 1452415488917.jpg (985KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1452415488917.jpg
985KB, 2592x1944px
>>26311062
I had to go into the archive to pull this pic back up.
http://www.piratemerch.com/assets/images/pirate_cutlass_with_scabbard_1.jpg
This is the other one I don't have a pic on hand.

They're in near perfect condition, but shit tier swords in relation to more expensive shit I guess.
But they are mine.
Soon to be were.
>>
>>26310876
Well like that guy before said, the best solution if you really wanted to kill yourself without a trace (least for a long while) would be to go and die somewhere far in the woods. There are enough animals up there to basically make sure any trace is gone.

>>26311015
>Receipts
Basically they want to know the value to slap you with duties and customs if they're valuable enough. Shitty country I know.

>scimitar and a cutlass
That sounds sick as fuck, can you post any pictures? Are they legit artifacts or just reconstructions?
>>
>>26311082
>If you really wanted to die, you wouldn't be so particular in your method.
You don't know how much i've toyed and pawed at the string of logic.
It makes perfect sense.

And with luck you're right, there's nothing after. No afterlife to reflect on shit I may have done wrong, no omniscient review on how people react to my demise. Nothing.

Yet still in this very moment I can't be comfortable taking myself out knowing that people I know will find out and have visual proof.

It's like masturbating in a house when people are still awake.
>>
>>26311120
It's a shame you have to lose that scim, anon.
It doesn't look half bad
>>
Not really. Toronto offers a lot of opportunity for self-learning and urban exploration and shit

I live in Toronto and I love being a bot here since there's a lot to do regardless. Plus all of my friends are Chinese and I wouldn't have met them had I lived in some less diverse city
>>
>>26311141
They're cheap internet buys.
Nothing too interesting, I wouldn't expect much from autists like me who buy weapons with no function and have attachments to them.
>>
>>26311165
It's pretty sharp and nicely weighted.
Do you live in toronto?
>>
>>26311063
(I'm gonna go about sectioning my replies by topic because I'm just that kind of person)

Yeah, Steer Inn does have its off days, but when they get it right, they get it SO RIGHT it clears them of all fault. Double banquet burger, onion rings (both on the burger and on the side), fries (likewise), and a giant milkshake. I can feel my arteries hardening with joy.

I fully agree Hillcrest is bland, but there's not much to do otherwise, and it masquerades as a mall just long enough to pretend there's more then 30 stores in there.

Now, Lazer Quest, its hard to have a bad time if you round up a big-ass group, get everyone mildly drunk, and spend a few hours just dunking on people while shoveling pizza into your mouth. Simple entertainment at its finest.

And damn, I was fairly certain when both Young Street and NEET tower were in the same sentence that you were one of us filthy public schoolers.
>>
>>26311156
I mean irrespective of a possible afterlife, you're still dead in this life. Nothing here matters anymore.

And people are going to find out regardless. You could die in a slum in Bangkok and your family would still find out.
>>
>>26311208
>You could die in a slum in Bangkok and your family would still find out.
Describe in detail the actions that would follow for this to happen.

I planned on ditching my ID and anything connecting me to a name or provence, burn it if I had too.
Besides DNA shit, how would they trace me?

Even WITH DNA shit?
>>
>>26311199
What's the weight?

no
tfw Regina
>>
>>26310463
>buying a condo in Toronto
>2016

Weew laddie you're going to learn what noise a bubble makes soon.
>>
>>26311120
Don't really look that shit to be honest. You sure you don't want to die with your prized belongings?

>>26311227
>Besides DNA shit, how would they trace me?
Cross referencing shit like your teeth, height, and general level of decay with any missing persons reports across north america.
>>
>>26308707
Living near high park is pretty nice and the city, but yeah, a double-edged sword about toronto is that no one gives a fuck about you unless you're a rich white bro or look like you came out of a generic 2000s rap music video

I'd be up to meet with some of you guys if anyone's interested, I guess
>>
>>26311227
Dental records. Even if you were never found out, the alternative is that you suddenly and mysteriously disappear, and everyone who loves you is worried for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>26311173
>Plus all of my friends are Chinese and I wouldn't have met them had I lived in some less diverse city

Lol are you that typical lone white guy in a group of 2nd Gen Chinese/Asian immigrants?

Doesn't it feel strange?

>>26311204
I'll go back to Steer In sometime this week, I just read that a condo will be built there soon. Shame. Seems like a lot of folks love the place.

>And damn, I was fairly certain when both Young Street and NEET tower were in the same sentence that you were one of us filthy public schoolers.

Public Schools aren't bad at all. In fact some of our top schools are public. I.e. Unionville High and PET. But those schools are full of Asians no surprise they stand out.

St. Robs is a Catholic school but anyone can go there, it's not even a private school either.
Provided that you take the religion classes anyone can attend. Hell there were Muslims in my class too.
>>
>>26311314
also the diversity helps since there's restaurants for just about any kind of cultural food
>>
>>26308707

she looks very fat....
>>
>living in the shithole that is toronto
>>
>>26311345
please don't tell me you are one of those homos in denial who does not want a belly gf...
>>
>>26311362

It's not bad at all. Just keep to yourself.

People are friendly if you are too.
>>
>>26311315
>everyone who loves you is worried for the rest of their lives.
You're not weighing in the fact you don't know me.
This kind of shit isn't exactly alien to my nature to drop off the grid for a while.
I kind of slowly lost my mind for the last 2 years and didn't want to tell anyone about it.

For all they know I went to teach children something cool in a foreign country or went to be a monk or some shit.
I suppose they still think i'm an eccentric person with positive virtues.

That bothers me the most, but it shouldn't. It's not my place to hold some kind of resentment people close to me didn't notice something I'd never admit.
I'm taking it upon myself to solve my own problems here without the most obvious trauma possible.
>>
>>26311393
yeah, even the crackheads are nice (somehow)
>>
>>26311305
I'd rather them be precious to someone else than take them to my grave.
>>
Who /scarborough/ here?

Mostly chinese around my area, not as bad as most people say desu.
>>
>>26311259
I wish I could tell you exactly, I can't even find the store I bought it from online, and i'm not smart enough to find out on my own.

More reason I don't deserve to have them since I know sweet FA' about my own personals.
I feel like an airheaded normalfag.
>>
>>26311334
Is the Steer Inn condo thing confirmed? I've been hearing talk of that place shutting down for years and years now, dunno if its ever gonna happen. Or if I'm just gonna go back one day and find a crater where it used to be. Probably the latter. Shame indeed.

Yeah, I was actually in the Catholic board for grade 9 (Saint Theresa), got tossed out for being a edgy little prick. Not complaining, STL was just a shit school all the way around, you either joined a sports team or got all A+ and moved on to better things. No loss there in my mind. At least in the public schools they let me build go karts and skip class to my hearts content. Plus I've never heard of any Catholic schools with a proper Auto Shop class.
>>
>>26311434
>Mostly chinese around my area, not as bad as most people say desu.

Jeez, I'm Chinese and I find Scarborough petrifying. I use to live in Markham.

>80's Brutalist Architecture
>Brown bricked buildings everywhere
>Run down Cookie cutter 80's houses that cost too much.
>Run down everything

Not exactly a nice place to live.
>>
>>26311403
You care way too much about what people think of you to take seriously.
>>
File: 1451103256880s.gif (988KB, 351x387px) Image search: [Google]
1451103256880s.gif
988KB, 351x387px
>>26311523
I suppose I'll add it to the list.
>>
>>26311457
Don't feel bad senpai, as much as i like to think about em, I've only owned one sword in my life. It was a cutlass, one of the original navy-issued ones from early 1860's, i think.

If you ever go to the states, I noticed you had a lot of pirate-y swords, something you might be interested in is the blackbeard festival. When I lived in the US I used to go every year.

My mom freaked out about me taking the sword with, but i wore the scabbard in a pirate outfit every year between the time i was 10-18.

It's lots of fun, seems like something you might be interested in.
>>
>>26311567
I appreciate the offer, but it's a little counter productive.
Was it like a renaissance fair type thing?
>>
>>26311480
>Is the Steer Inn condo thing confirmed? I've been hearing talk of that place shutting down for years and years now, dunno if its ever gonna happen. Or if I'm just gonna go back one day and find a crater where it used to be. Probably the latter. Shame indeed.

I always see gov't signs for town meetings for development discussions in that area. No surprise it's getting closed down or if they're retiring.

>Yeah, I was actually in the Catholic board for grade 9 (Saint Theresa), got tossed out for being a edgy little prick. Not complaining, STL was just a shit school all the way around, you either joined a sports team or got all A+ and moved on to better things. No loss there in my mind. At least in the public schools they let me build go karts and skip class to my hearts content.

Yeah, Catholic schools are really strict on attendance and hound your ass for it. But once you hit 18, you can just sign outta school and cut class legally.

> Plus I've never heard of any Catholic schools with a proper Auto Shop class.

My school had an auto shop class but it was lacklustre. But it did have an aviation department with a plane being built and an entry level simulator.
>>
>>26311514
Could be worse, honestly.
>>
File: 1450299243277.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1450299243277.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>26311428
Don't you have anyone who might at least want a momento of you?
>>
>>26311597
Similar, very similar. Good food, and for the most part, only robot-types showed up.

One year we went, there was a full-on ship battle reenactment. It was rather fun.
>>
File: 89281228912.gif (1MB, 639x266px) Image search: [Google]
89281228912.gif
1MB, 639x266px
>>26311606
I'd leave them for my older brother, but.
Fuck him.
I don't want to say I hate him but I'd sure as hell want to.

He faked a fiasco about a suicide attempt about a month back and made me do something I don't want to forgive him for.
The irony.
>>
File: 1449206563636.png (10KB, 362x141px) Image search: [Google]
1449206563636.png
10KB, 362x141px
I wish I lived in a big city

>small town, almost village
>you meet people you know as soon as you leave your house
>"huh so what are you doing atm" ensues
>loving family always nearby
>childhood/highschool friends awkwardly trying to keep contact

It's literally impossible to become NEET in peace here
>>
Toronto newb here

What should a robot know?
>>
>>26311657
Where in Toronto exactly?
>>
>>26311639
I hope you aren't doing what I think you're doing. But if you aren't I apologize for assuming it.
>>
>>26311657
>What should a robot know?

Church St = Gay.

No literally, that's where gays congregate along with Gay oriented businesses.

Chinatown for cheap food and $3 dollar pitcher beers. But it's dangerous atm cuz shootings. (The victims and perps aren't even Chinese) but w.e.
>>
>>26311666
rosedale
>>
>>26311734
>rosedale

For some odd reason. Whenever the TTC breaks down for w.e. reason, i'm always stuck at Rosedale.
>>
>>26311670
>I hope you aren't doing what I think you're doing.
w-what?
>>
Aurora or Newmarket for any robots?

If so, are you enjoying the doubly-dense traffic since 5 years ago? It's fucking stupid how they're building so many houses, buildings etc. but not expanding many roads at all.
>>
>>26311806
I want you to read this very carefully.

I want to die.
Not because I don't feel loved.
Not because I'm sad.
Not because my life has been ruined.

I've simply lived as complete a life as I could, and my free trial has run out.
If I could pride myself on any ability I have it's the ability of a little foresight.

I want to die for the specific reason of realizing reality, the reality we live in doesn't make sense to me, and it never will.
I don't want to be a part of it anymore.

I don't want to "be" anymore.
Nothing tragic or overly emotional to cloud my decision.

I too many times of my day wrestle down what the hell i'm doing in the grandest scope possible and it boils down to nothing.
And it bothers me, to exist bothers me.

And I am to correct that.
With an investment under $100 dollars no less.
I call that a deal if you ask me.

I understand if you think it's your duty to prevent someone from making a choice you think is not for the better of their person.
But this isn't one of those choices.
>>
>>26311697
>$3 pitcher beer
you've got my attention. Any recommendations? I'm a 2hu bullet dodging pro so shootings are no big deal.

>>26311770
cozy isn't it?
>>
>>26311734
There's a strip club called Zanzibar Tavern by Gerrard and Yonge and nice place called Salad King for cheap thai food just south of there on Elm and Yonge.
>>
>>26311650
What happened with your brother anon?
>>
>>26310781
Make a lot of money anon? Went to richmond hill for the bed bath & beyond and I parked next to a Lamborghini. I like Richmond hill a lot more than Toronto
>>
>>26311867
>strip club called Zanzibar Tavern
What is it like?

I feel like if I head down that seedy route I should go all the way and pay for a pro's time.

Cheap thai food sounds cool though will check out
>>
File: 1454248667565.gif (2MB, 499x337px) Image search: [Google]
1454248667565.gif
2MB, 499x337px
>>26311941
He's a construction worker.
In anyone else's eyes he's a chad with children by two women, but I know my brother and he's a dumb fuckup with a soft head and soft hands.

He called our mother and told her he was going to jump off his worksite and texted some sob story about giving his shit to his infant daughter and got the woman all steamed the hell up.

he eventually "calmed down" and made a post on jewbook with a youtube share about a song that "saved his life" Maybe I'm remembering it wrong to fuel my anger but I think he had a fucking emoji in it too.
I won't dare look it up and rekindle that shit.
>>
>>26311847
give someone on here your money before you off yourself, it's the least you can do.
>>
>>26312060
Christ, he sounds like a massive attention whore. Using the threat of suicide like that is actually despicable. I don't blame you for hating him.

>>26312086
I think it would be a better idea for pirateanon to donate to a charity or something. Do some good in the world before leaving it.
>>
>>26312086
..What "money"?
that's a pretty opportunistic thing to say man.
I can't fault you for it.

I too would ask someone for money if I knew they were also going to die soon.
But only to fund my own suicide, I was originally planning on going to germany.

But footing the bill for that is over $500, I decided to compromise. Wanting to leave the continent was overkill I admit, I was being picky.

No knocks on Canada, I bet it's also a beautiful country. It's the farthest i'll get I guess.

Besides this little bit of change I do have is either going towards my last meals on earth or the tickets themselves.
>>
>>26311989
>Zanzibar Tavern
It's kinda shit, but it's a landmark.

Also check out one of the burrito boyz we have here for a pretty sizable burrito for relatively cheap.
>>
File: Jack stare and run.gif (168KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
Jack stare and run.gif
168KB, 300x166px
>>26312115
>Do some good in the world before leaving it.
Damn man, don't put that on me...
I don't feel like doing anymore good. I don't want to worry about being good or evil or strange or a failure, I just want out.

It isn't just that. He made me infringe upon a principle to myself.

For literally nothing, given the circumstances of how his little breakdown turned out.

maybe i'm jaded, but if you're going to lose your fucking mind, at least have the decency to do it quietly. Not whine like a baby telling everyone you can.

I realize this may put me in a similar situation, but in truth the only reason we're talking about this is because it isn't in my nature to lie without reason, and I want someone to have my shit when I die. That's the only reason.
>>
>>26311334
>Lol are you that typical lone white guy in a group of 2nd Gen Chinese/Asian immigrants?

yeah I am but I'm an immigrant too, just from eastern europe

we are all autistic nerds and it's a lot of fun, we do exciting shit together
>>
>>26310241
I am. East end at hwy 50 and queen
>>
I just moved to Hamilton looking for a GF
>>
>>26312226
If you're really serious about this pirateanon, I'll take care of your swords for you.
Can't stop you from offing yourself, but I feel that everyone should be remembered, in some way. PM me at [email protected]
>>
>>26312650
I don't really care to be remembered actually, but thanks. I messaged you.
>>
>>26310529
Hide in Southeast oakville then the only shit skins are the ones with Bentlys and oil money
>>
>>26313113
>2 days ago
>driving through Oakville
>pulled over by two cops for going 3 kmh over speed limit
Fucking nazi Germany over there, fuck Oakville
>>
>>26313396
Well Ya no nigs mean cops are bored af they'll bring like 5 squad cars for p2 of weed
>>
Anyone in riverdale?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.