[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they do this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: makeupisanuglylie.png (156KB, 1262x741px) Image search: [Google]
makeupisanuglylie.png
156KB, 1262x741px
Why do they do this, r9k?

bloxbloxblxoxoxo
>>
Vanity, guys do it too
>>
>>26309183
fags maybe, not guys in general
>>
Sell themselves for Chad, it's really stiff competition down there
>>
>implying 8 out of 10 guys wouldn't still fuck the monster on the right

that chick probably only fucks Chad
>>
>>26309215
What do you think beards are?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGi9eNOvBHM

She says that is her ordinary everyday makeup. It's like she puts a mask on and looks like a completely different person.

It's a shame also when naturally beautiful women use make up, sometimes it doesn't even improve their looks.
>>
Why do I want to throw up when looking at the picture on the right?
>>
>>26308629
Because they have a lot of competition for Chad. Gotta give it their all to beat out all the other Stacies!

I mean who would want to wind up with an average man? *shudder*
>>
>>26309778
Many men do not have beards. No women don't wear makeup unless they're ultra-feminists that act as if they're fighting the system by not wearing any, the same type that want to "freebleed"
>>
>>26310035
I've met girls that don't wear makeup cause they're lazy/have a beta locked down. Ironically, they have clearer skin than paintbeasts.
>>
>>26310026
That's a 3-4/10 and OP was probably a 6-7.
>>
>>26309778
Who the fuck cares, a beard doesn't have to come off in any situation. Girls can't be bothered to keep their makeup on 24/7 after you are in a relationship with them and that fucks with you.

Also a beard is normal, it's like the hair on your head hiding a weird bone structure, nobody gives a shit if you keep the hair there.
>>
>>26310742
no you see, naturally occurring facial hair is literally the same as putting paint and glitter in your mug.
>>
File: 1450471911404.jpg (66KB, 774x672px) Image search: [Google]
1450471911404.jpg
66KB, 774x672px
>>26309183
I used to wear make up to hide my acne in high school and (nearly) got a date from it.

>mfw I forgot to put makeup on and see her reaction in school before the date

I still have dreams about this even after almost 7 years ago.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.