[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, how do I get someone to kill me? I don't want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: can't-deal-with-it.jpg (9KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
can't-deal-with-it.jpg
9KB, 350x296px
/r9k/, how do I get someone to kill me? I don't want to kill myself and I don't want to aggravate someone to get them to kill me. I want to die in a "socially acceptable" way that looks like an accident, like getting hit by a drunk driver.
>>
>>26308289
Walk to the far end of a driving range by accident and let the golf ball hit you in the head.
>>
Hire an assassin
>>
>>26308344
That just looks like negligence on my part, I doubt anyone would care if I died like that.
>>26308351
I'm poor AF, don't think that will happen
>>
>>26308402
>I doubt anyone would care if I died like that.
isn't this what you're going for?
or are you just looking for more attention in death? fucking kill yourself
>>
>>26308698
Not really looking for attention, just words of kindness.

Some normie at my uni was killed by a drunk driver and everyone started pretending to know him and held services for him and stuff. Even if the uni doesn't pick it up, I wouldn't mind just having people pretend to know me.
>>
>>26308289
Call 911 and say you are suicidal, then grab knife for when police come. They will shoot you on the spot if you have a knife, it is a really cool way to commit suicide.
>>
>>26308289
Dress up as a tranny and walk through a ghetto
>>
>>26308698
And to explain the greentext
I mean that if I kill myself, nobody will give a shit. If it's an "accident" suddenly people seem to care
>>
>>26308900
You're not suicidal.
>>
>>26308924
Suicide by cop is not something people would hold services for
>>
Loosen your brakes.
>>
Wait for your country to go to war and join as infantry. You'll likely be killed by a violent mud.
>>
>>26308965
Probably this
>>26309007
I'd need something to happen to me "in the community"
>>
>>26308900
>just words of kindness.
You had me on your side until this.
I can understand having someone kill you so you don't have to worry about the post-mortem worldy repercussions of suicide but that's just, there's a certain quota of feels to be had to want something that trivial in your wake.
>>
Join the military. Get deployed in a war torn area, go on suicide missions until you die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.