[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
/r9k/, how do I get someone to kill me? I...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
/r9k/, how do I get someone to kill me? I don't want to kill myself and I don't want to aggravate someone to get them to kill me. I want to die in a "socially acceptable" way that looks like an accident, like getting hit by a drunk driver.
>>
>>26308289
Walk to the far end of a driving range by accident and let the golf ball hit you in the head.
>>
Hire an assassin
>>
>>26308344
That just looks like negligence on my part, I doubt anyone would care if I died like that.
>>26308351
I'm poor AF, don't think that will happen
>>
>>26308402
>I doubt anyone would care if I died like that.
isn't this what you're going for?
or are you just looking for more attention in death? fucking kill yourself
>>
>>26308698
Not really looking for attention, just words of kindness.

Some normie at my uni was killed by a drunk driver and everyone started pretending to know him and held services for him and stuff. Even if the uni doesn't pick it up, I wouldn't mind just having people pretend to know me.
>>
>>26308289
Call 911 and say you are suicidal, then grab knife for when police come. They will shoot you on the spot if you have a knife, it is a really cool way to commit suicide.
>>
>>26308289
Dress up as a tranny and walk through a ghetto
>>
>>26308698
And to explain the greentext
I mean that if I kill myself, nobody will give a shit. If it's an "accident" suddenly people seem to care
>>
>>26308900
You're not suicidal.
>>
>>26308924
Suicide by cop is not something people would hold services for
>>
Loosen your brakes.
>>
Wait for your country to go to war and join as infantry. You'll likely be killed by a violent mud.
>>
>>26308965
Probably this
>>26309007
I'd need something to happen to me "in the community"
>>
>>26308900
>just words of kindness.
You had me on your side until this.
I can understand having someone kill you so you don't have to worry about the post-mortem worldy repercussions of suicide but that's just, there's a certain quota of feels to be had to want something that trivial in your wake.
>>
Join the military. Get deployed in a war torn area, go on suicide missions until you die.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 496493

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.