[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the highest levels of Freemasonry you learn the 3 people in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: ashler.png (92KB, 1653x2039px) Image search: [Google]
ashler.png
92KB, 1653x2039px
At the highest levels of Freemasonry you learn the 3 people in the last 5,000 years who discovered the sacred truths, rather than had it revealed to them.

Guess who they are, and I will tell you if you are correct
>>
nah

how about you check these
>>
File: wojakbecomingsmugwojak.gif (523KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
wojakbecomingsmugwojak.gif
523KB, 640x400px
Are these people tangible or not?

If they're not then I'll guess Smug Wojak
>>
>>26306620
George Soros
David Rothschild
Lizard Nigger (tm)
>>
>>26306620
Buddha
Jesus
Ur mom

Check 'em
>>
JFK.
Julius Caesar.
Moammar Gadaffi.

They all learned the ultimate truth.
>>
>>26306620
>implying it isnt some revisionist bible bullshit
>>
>>26306657
They are real people who have walked the earth, yes.
>>
>>26306620

Christ, Buddha, Mohammed.
>>
>>26306738
Jamie Vardy
>>
>>26306620
rasputin probably
>>
Hermes Trismegistus
Jesus
zoroaster.
>>
seinfeld, larry david, joss whedon
>>
Joseph Smith
Tesla
The guy with the big chin off Lazy Town
>>
Albert Pike
Judas Iscariot
Alister Crowley
>>
>>26306752
Correct. I'm not quite sure if this was a very lucky guess, or whether you also share knowledge I have.
>>
>>26306762
Vardy, Mahrez, Drake
>>
>>26306762
Mahrez softly whispered the truth in his ears
>>
>>26306875
Maybe he just took the principle figures in each of the three largest religions in the world.
>>
File: freemasons.png (88KB, 974x113px) Image search: [Google]
freemasons.png
88KB, 974x113px
>>26306875

Neither. I Google-ed:

free mason "sacred truths"

And skimmed through the first non- Google books link, which was this:

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/the_lost_key_of_freemasonry.htm

Pic related.
>>
>>26306875
Why is it significant that they discovered the truths
>>
>>26306875
nigga you can't be serious.Those are all incredibly well-known figures responsible for the world's major religions.

that's suppose to be a 'secret'? Freemasonry sounds like a gip.
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 894x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 894x750px
>>26306620
3 of the founding fathers, I don't know which ones.
Also, don't they kill you or ale thing if you reveal secrets? Is this a cult-assisted suicide?
>>
>>26306620
Alexander the Great
Napoleon Bonaparte
Adolf Hitler
>>
>>26306620
Pytagoras?
>>
>>26307042

Read the thread before posting dummy.
>>
>>26306947

It isn't really. What is important to remember is that these 3 were all imperfect human beings, they all attempted to guide the world in good faith after discovering the truth, but their religions were all man made.

Jesus in particular used too many metephors to describe the truth. Muhammad got closest to the point, but even he used metaphor and diluted the truth for layman consumption
>>
>>26307168

What did Buddha get wrong?
>>
>>26306944
Dubs a know all sacred truths kangfirmed
>>
>>26307191
He didn't get much wrong. But his religion was not a complete philosophy and guide for life in the same way Christianity and Islam are.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.