[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just can't handle it anymore. i'm sick and tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: weed brownies.jpg (224KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
weed brownies.jpg
224KB, 500x644px
i just can't handle it anymore. i'm sick and tired of the world, i'm ending it tonight.
stick with me through this, fellow /r/obots, and help ease me into my final hour. i don't know how long i have left, but i don't think i'll make it to the morning.

pic related is how i'm going out. my roommate made a batch of weed brownies to sell, but left them all in the fridge for the weekend. he's at his girlfriend's house tonight, so i just decided to eat them all. i'm scared, but i have no regrets. life just isn't for me anymore.
>>
Lol you're gonna die
>>
paint the ceiling faggot
>>
if you kill yourself you won't be able to shitpost with us anon, don't make that mistake
>>
>>26306263
i haven't had a single drink of water today. i'm really starting to feel it.

>>26306265
what color? i only have purple, white, and black colored spray paint.
>>
>>26306242
>killing yourself with weed brownies
This seems like the least efficient way you could possibly go about it, and you probably won't even die. You'll just green the fuck out.
>>
I have an extremely hard time believing this is true.

On the extremely slim chance this is true, you're going to get really, really high, have a massive panic attack, and not even cause a little physical damage.
>>
Don't do it. Find truth.
>>
You're not even going to die. You'll get high as shit and will probably vomit and not want to eat any more. Still do it, though. It'll be funny to read your stoned posts.
>>
>>26306342
>probably
>acting like there is even the most minuscule chance that OP is going to die

Maybe if he got so high that he crawls into the oven with it turned up all the way.
>>
>>26306397
Really this. There hasn't been a single confirmed death from weed. OP isn't going to be the first one. It's not like no one has ever eaten a whole tray of weed brownies before. If OP is for real, he'll end up like the guy on 420chan who ate a dab sandwich.

Enjoy waking up in a day with a very, very pissed off roommate.
>>
how could someone with an epic story to tell like you ate all your roomates pot brownies in one night before he got a chance to sell them end up killing themselves?
>>
>anyone implying this picture isn't from google images
>anyone thinking OP didn't come up with the idea for this "witty" thread on the toilet, sharply exhale, and get back to the computer and start posting it, but realize it's not funny halfway through, but decides to post it anyway
>>
File: 1453834373896.jpg (86KB, 650x837px) Image search: [Google]
1453834373896.jpg
86KB, 650x837px
I can just imagine the look of disappointment, anger, and JUST on your roommates face when he comes home to see your dumbass vomiting his drug money all over the living room floor. I hope he kicks your faggot ass out desu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhykvrPZwA4
>>
>>26306242
pic of empty pan
>>
>>26306501
>>26306511

you guys always want someone to an hero and now you have it and you're just being sarcastic assholes? come on
>>
kk senpai
>>
File: Pepelaughing.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Pepelaughing.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>26306242
>suicide
>weed brownies

You moron
>>
>>26306283
A dark amber would give great ambiance
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.