[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drunk, bored and lonely. somebody tell me story, plox.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: vlcsnap-2013-01-13-20h50m01s233.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-01-13-20h50m01s233.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
I'm drunk, bored and lonely. somebody tell me story, plox.
>>
>>26305365
A boy called Jim went to school and ate cake. The end.
>>
>>26305365
Once upon a time there was a qt 2d beauty. It was you anon. And she exists in your heart to this day
>>
See the child. He is pale and thin, he wears a thin and ragged linen shirt. He stokes the scullery fire. Outside lie dark turned fields with rags of snow and dark woods that harbor yet a few last wolves. His folk are known for hewers of wood and drawers of water but in truth his father had been a schoolmaster. He lies in drink, he quotes from poets whose names are now lost. The boy crouches by the fire and watches him.

Night of your birth. Thirty-three. The Leonids they were called. God how the stars did fall. I looked for blackness, holes in the heavens. The Dipper stove.

The mother dead these fourteen years did incubate in her own bosom the creature who would carry her off. The father never speaks her name, the child does not know it. He has a sister in this world that he will not see again. He watches, pale and unwashed. He can neither read no write and in him already brood a taste for mindless violence. All history present in that visage, the child the father of the man
>>
i've had sex many times, willing to answer any questions you have on the subject
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 640x1136px
this is breeze. she was found on 11/13/15, tied to a mobile home by a chain and choke collar, which was so deep it cut into her skin. her owner fled the state to avoid arrest and abandoned her. she was emaciated, covered in open sores, a skin condition that left her skin red and patchy, physical signs of being bred multiple times, ruptured ear drum, and scars that showed her ears were crudely cropped, not at a vet. we later learned that the owner did this himself with a box cutter. he has not been found or charged for his neglect and abuse. but despite all this, she's one of the friendliest, happiest dogs I've ever had the pleasure of working with. easily the cuddliest. loves other dogs, loves being trained, and just loves life

fortunately, after a long list of medications, special diet, medicated baths, and a whole lot of effort, she's happy and healthy (second pic related). but not so fortunately, she has had trouble getting adopted due to her ears and being labeled as a pitbull type dog. she was even attacked in our parking lot while one of our volunteers was taking her for a walk. she's in foster care at the moment, ans her temporary family has nothing but good things to say about her. still hoping someone will come along that can give her the care she's needed for a long time. we've even tried putting her on the news a few times so that special someone can see her, so just keeping up hope that they'll come along eventually
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 379x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 379x420px
>>26306804
much happier girl
>>
File: image.jpg (571KB, 1818x2251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571KB, 1818x2251px
>>26306804
>>26306817
a Christmas photo
>>
>>26306327

"The good book says that he that lives by the sword shall perish by the sword, said the black.

The judge smiled, his face shining with grease. What right man would have it any other way? he said.

The good book does indeed count war an evil, said Irving. Yet there's many a bloody tale of war inside it.

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.

He turned to Brown, from whom he'd heard some whispered slur or demurrer. Ah, Davy, he said. It's your own trade we honor here. Why not rather take a small bow. Let each acknowledge each.

My trade?

Certainly.

What is my trade?

War. War is your trade. Is it not?

And it ain't yours?

Mine too. Very much so.

What about all them notebooks and bones and stuff?

All other trades are contained in that of war.

Is that why war endures?

No. It endures because young men love it and old men love it in them. Those that fought, those that did not.

That's your notion.

The judge smiled. Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the skill and strength of the opponents and the humiliation of defeat and the pride of victory are in themselevs sufficient stake because they inhere in the worth of the principals and define them. But trial of chance or trial of worth all games aspire to the condition of war for here that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.
>>
>>26305365

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess who would spend her days by herself in her castle practicing her arcane magic of dreams. Because she never left the castle walls, she was known to the people of the kingdom and its neighboring realms as the lonely princess.

The lonely princess was perfectly content with her lifestyle, however, and she enjoyed her magical practice. The regent, however, only saw the princess as a girl with no friends and, more distressingly, no suitors. Indeed, despite her beauty and skill, the princess was probably not suitable to be a princess at all!

And so the regent, after thinking the problem through, came up with a plan. He would rectify the problem of the lonely princess and restore honor to the throne to which he was retained. He would spare no hassle in his search for a suitor who would pique the interest of the princess.

The regent sent a invitations for three eligible princes from neighboring countries to come and meet with the princess. Even if she never left her castle, the princess still had a reputation for her beauty, and so all three princes traveled to the domain of the lonely princess.

The first prince was from a country that was very rich and resourceful. He was fabulously wealthy, although uncharacteristically humble for a man of his affluence. He lived in luxury, but he was always sure that the wealth of his kingdom reached down to even the most wretched of beggars living in its streets.

Upon meeting with the princess, he told her of his country's prosperity and professed that were she to wed him, she would spend the rest of her days in a luxury that far surpassed anything any of the other princes could offer. Together, the prince and the princess would see to it that all of the people of both kingdoms would enjoy a golden age unlike any the princess's kingdom had known up until the present.
>>
>>26306974

The princess received the prince's conversation, offering mild acknowledgments when they were appropriate, all the while wearing a polite, if slightly bored, smile. When the prince proposed to her, she smiled wistfully and informed him that were he as interesting as he was munificent, she might consider his offer, but that was not the case and so she must refuse.

The second prince was from a country known for its steelwork. He boasted about the skill of his court's smiths and declared his own personal passion for the skill of melding steel which was so valued in his country. In this way, he attempted to appeal to the princess's apparent desire for a man of great skill.

The princess seemed receptive during the prince's conversation, but when the time came and he proposed, she shook her head and informed him that were his passion channeled to an area she could appreciate on more than a superficial level, she might consider his offer, but that was not the case and so she must refuse.

The final prince was from a country known for its spirituality. This prince was willing to make a leap of faith that the princess had indeed chosen God before any man could claim her. He thus proposed that she worship alongside him for the rest of her life.

Unfortunately faith is not always rewarded, and in this case it certainly wasn't. The princess simply turned the third prince down, declaring that her life was given to more than a mere god. She seemed a little irritated at this prince's assertions about her as she vociferously denied his proposal.
>>
>>26307002

The regent was mortified at this turn of events. If these three men of character and repute could not woo the princess, what other measures else could he possibly take? He spent the rest of the day pacing in the castle courtyard when he overheard a couple of voices discussing the very topic on which he was milling at the moment. The voices belonged to two men and they seemed to understand the problem well, though that was not surprising as the story of the lonely princess who would never leave her castle was known to all in the kingdom as well as many surrounding kingdoms at the time.

However, the regent was inspired by this. Perhaps the princess was intimidated by the majesty of the men which he had presented? He decided that this was no time to spare the princess's pride, and that desperate measures were warranted.

The regent had the guard invite the two men which had been discussing the princess just outside the castle walls inside. Upon meeting them, he informed them that he would give each of them a chance for the hand of the very beautiful and talented princess that had been daydreaming about. Of course, both men were interested in this, and so they accepted easily.

The first man was a sailor. The princess listened with fascination to his tales from the high seas. He had seen a lot of adventure in his travels, and his stories were undoubtedly exciting!

Unfortunately for the sailor, when the time came, the princess denied his proposal easily. Her reason was simply that he seemed to exciting for a boring girl like her, and while it was nice to hear about his world, she preferred to hear such things from a safe distance.

And so it came time for the final suitor to meet the princess. As it turns out, this suitor was an arcane mage of dreams. He had dedicated his studies and his vocation thus far to the very topic for which the princess expressed so much enthusiasm.
>>
>>26307029

The regent watched with excitement as the princess actively engaged herself in the conversation for the first time. Her face and hands were animated as she described the spells she had conjured thus far and the techniques which she found most effective. The mage even pointed out several things she might try in order to improve her technique; indeed, his knowledge of the skill seemed to be surprisingly in excess of her own.

And so it came time for the final suitor to propose. When the words had left his lips, the princess seemed to freeze in place for a moment, as if the mage had suddenly announced that he was, in fact, the sailor wearing a disguise. Realizing that she had indeed heard the mage correctly, she became solemn and inquired as such:

"Indeed, you are a man who shares my passion, and in fact your skill appears to exceed even my own. Is it true, then that you are willing to devote your life to me, that I devote my own to you?"

Barely able to contain his excitement, the man enthusiastically agreed to this. Seeing the man's answer, the princess sighed heavily. With a voice dripping with what seemed to be regret, she then informed the mage:

"I see... That is sad, then. While your skill and passion exceed my own, your devotion sways so easily. Were the art of arcane dream magic to hear your words, she would weep, and I am only shamed at being the one to provoke such a deplorable act of betrayal."

The mage could feel the color draining from his own face as the princess continued after a moment's pause: "I know that you must have some love in your heart, for your skill could not have grown as such otherwise. Please leave here, and never return. Go to your place of practice and beg forgiveness with every bit of effort and study you can muster. If, in ten years, I learn that my skill has exceeded yours, even with your head start, I would think it nothing other than unfortunate to the last."
>>
>>26307053

With that the princess stood and left the room briskly as the regent and the mage watched in stunned silence. The regent then dazedly led the mage back to the front gate, and from there the mage wandered mindlessly back to his apartments where he immediately took the princess's advice and began practicing.

And so it was that the lonely princess never married. Of course, she did realize her own shortcomings, and on her eighteenth birthday, she informed the regent that he was free to rule the kingdom as he pleased, for the lonely princess was no princess at all. After delivering this message, she gathered some supplies and ventured off in the direction of a mountain village known to be the final resting place of another legendary dream mage.

The lonely princess was never heard from again, but the people of the kingdom and the regent himself often wondered how she could stand to be so lonely. It never occurred to them that not only was she never a princess in her own mind, neither was she actually lonely.

Certainly, she wouldn't have minded a companion if she had found one like herself, but even in a lonely world which she could only read as misguided, the lonely princess was still accompanied her entire life by the skill which she had taken up when she was little. A skill which couldn't be taken from her, and would never abandon her. Being more than content with this, the lonely princess was perhaps the least lonely girl the kingdom had ever known.
>>
>tfw I can't be bothered to read these because I'm dead inside
reee
>>
There once was a doll who lived alone in a field of flowers. Having lived there for a very long time, the doll was content and never made an attempt to see the outside world.

The doll simply spent her days chasing the animals that lived in the field, dancing among the flowers that grew in the field, and spending time quietly watching the river that flowed through the field. There was even another doll that lived in the river whom she could see looking up from the water when she climbed up onto a sturdy old log embedded in the near bank.

The other doll had always been living in the river for as long as the doll could remember. The doll would occasionally come to spend a lazy afternoon talking to the other doll as she watched the clouds float by underneath the river's current. The other doll didn't seem to talk much, but she was a great listener. Talking to her was one of the doll's favorite pastimes.

And so it was in this way that the doll lived her idyllic life. That is until one day, when a girl came to the field looking for flowers to pick. It was then that she happened upon the doll chasing a rabbit. The girl was surprised, as she had never seen a doll that could move on its own before. The doll was surprised, as she had never seen a human girl before.

It was the girl who spoke first and asked the doll if she had a name. This puzzled the doll, as she had never really thought about such a thing. She was herself, so she had never needed to call herself. She said she didn't have one, and so the girl named the doll Lucy.

Lucy noticed the girl's flower basket, and asked if the girl was picking flowers. The girl self-consciously acknowledged her intent, worried that Lucy might object. It seemed this was Lucy's field, after all. However, Lucy was very unselfish. She even offered to show the girl where the flowers grew the biggest and brightest! It was the least she could do as payment for her fancy new name, after all.
>>
>>26307340

And so Lucy and the girl spent the rest of the day playing. When the sun began to set and they had to part ways, the girl said she'd be back.

Indeed, the girl did come back the next day and played some more. And the day after that, too. The two became friends for a while, until one day the girl stopped coming to the field. The days went by, and when the girl hadn't returned for a very long time, Lucy realized that she would probably never return. Even so, Lucy's cheerful manner recovered fairly quickly. After all, she had learned about humans, and she had even gotten a name!

Knowing nothing else, Lucy returned to her solitary lifestyle. She didn't mind, except it seemed like something was missing now. She couldn't quite put her finger on what was wrong. It was a subtle kind of loss. She found herself spending more time by the riverside with the other doll (who still had no name) while trying to figure it out. Eventually, Lucy gave up, and instead decided to explore new pastimes with which to distract herself.

It was while Lucy was trying to catch frogs near the river one day that she met a new human girl. This time the doll was able to introduce herself properly. The two became friends quickly, and the new girl became a frequent visitor to the field.

Lucy was still very much interested in humans. She and the girl were talking one day when the girl mentioned her mother. This interested Lucy, as she'd never had a mother. Curious, she asked the girl to take her home to meet the girl's family. The girl thought it didn't sound like a bad idea. And so, chatting cheerfully, they headed for the nearby human village together. Lucy and the girl didn't get very far past the point where the tall grasses of the field ended when the doll suddenly fell asleep mid-sentence.
>>
>>26307362

This terrified the girl. The once-lively Lucy was now just a normal doll with hollow eyes and stiff limbs. Frightened, the girl picked Lucy up and returned her to the middle of field, resting her carefully against a tree stump. Without waiting, the girl ran from the field, never to return.

Lucy awoke the next day as if nothing bad had happened. She remembered the day before and she remembered trying to leave the field with the girl, but she remembered nothing after that. On top of that, the girl was nowhere to be seen. Lucy waited, but the girl didn't return that day, or the next day, or the day after.

This was troubling to Lucy, though again she couldn't put her finger on why. All she could do was return to what she did before, and that's what she did.

This pattern of new and strange human girls coming to the field for a while and then mysteriously vanishing happened several more times before Lucy began to find herself dreading humans for some reason. Even when she thought about it, she couldn't figure out why it bothered her when they stopped coming, or what this feeling of emptiness was, or why it got worse each time. Unwittingly, she had learned loneliness. It wasn't the only lesson she'd learned from humans, of course, but it was certainly the strongest.

And so Lucy became a much shyer doll. She didn't know if it was her fault that humans would stop coming, or if it simply a result of the type of humans who came to the field. All she could reason was that she would probably be better off if she avoided humans from that point forward. With that in mind, she began to sleep during the day, hiding inside of a hollowed-out tree stump and only coming out during the night to play.
>>
>>26307387

One night, Lucy came out of her stump to find a wolf sitting in the middle of the field, watching the stars. Never having seen a wolf before (and not knowing that it was called a wolf), Lucy was curious. Even so, her experience with humans had given her a stronger fear of the unknown. While Lucy was struggling with this new emotion, the wolf took notice of her and started to move in her direction to investigate. Panicking, Lucy immediately fled back into her tree stump.

Lucy didn't sleep at all for the next three days and nights. She simply stayed in her stump, wondering what was wrong with her. She had developed so many strange feelings because of humans. She was afraid. Afraid of sitting still and being lonely, but also afraid of going out and making new friends who would probably eventually leave her alone again.

Lucy thought hard for those three days and nights, and on the morning of the fourth day she remembered the fun she used to have with the other doll that lived in the river. Knowing the other doll was very reliable, Lucy decided that she would ask her if she knew what to do.
>>
>>26307414

Lucy thought hard for those three days and nights, and on the morning of the fourth day she remembered the fun she used to have with the other doll that lived in the river. Knowing the other doll was very reliable, Lucy decided that she would ask her if she knew what to do.

And so Lucy came to the old log hanging over the river and looked over the edge. The other doll was there as always, returning her gaze, but now she looked a lot worse-off than she had in the past. She was a lot more ragged, and she seemed more sad. Armed with her new knowledge of feelings, Lucy decided that the other doll looked lonely too.

That was when an idea struck Lucy. The other doll had been in this field for at least as long as Lucy had. Why couldn't the two be friends? With a renewed enthusiasm, Lucy made her proposal to the other doll.

When Lucy finished her story, she imagined the other doll seemed to look more hopeful than she had a few moments ago. Looking for an agreement, Lucy nodded at the doll, who nodded in reply. Overjoyed, Lucy left her loneliness behind as she let go of the log and plunged forward into her new life with her reliable old friend.
>>
>>26306854
That made me happy.
>>
rip thread

bump
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.