[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: me every day.jpg (85KB, 1280x1005px) Image search: [Google]
me every day.jpg
85KB, 1280x1005px
It's so weird being a virgin. The large majority of people get laid/have gotten laid at some point, yet I've managed to go throughout all of highschool without getting laid, or any other sexual thing happening to me. To not know such a simple feeling such as having had sex is such a bizarre thing. Even complete losers can/have sex, and I still haven't
>>
>>26301261
I know that feel bro
And the trouble is is that by the time you're out of your teens basically no-one is a virgin. Even if I'm actually getting somewhere with a girl up have no clue how to escalate and fail yet again
>>
>>26301476
Thank God someone else knows the feeling, it sucks so bad having missed out on so much
>>
What this guy said:
>>26301476

What sucks about virginity is that it's such a "sink or swim" thing. One day you're 13-14, in highchool, and people are starting to have sex. You have 4-5 years to let a girl stick your dick in her if you want to be normal.

Succeed? No problem, your sex and dating life will probably be okay.

Fail? You're fucked. Dating and sex will be awkward in your college/adult life and it's too late to change that.
>>
>>26301261
It's like you want to get STD/AIDS or something
>>
>>26301261
What do you want? Someone to say everything will be alright? Or to say yeah I'm a virgin too no one understands us?

Look at it with a different perspective. You managed to avoid sexual interactions even when you were surrounded by hormon fueled teen girls day by day. Most of people will be confused and even angry about your situation just because they can't comprehend how could one avoid it their whole life. Their brain can't deal with the fact that you avoided things they spend most of their lifetime getting.

Do you understand what I'm getting at? There is so much potential behind that, imagine you becoming a successful rich handsome motherfucker that is still a proud virgin that denies female interactions or interactions with people altogether. People would hate you because you would become something like a god, not a human being. Just imagine a figure like that in this day and age, the sweet sweet hate that would only fuel to become even better and better in your true passion that made you successful

But who am I kidding you are just a guy posting frogs and crying spongebob pictures on a lebanese sweater sewing imageboard
>>
>>26301261

>He fell for the "casual sex with random strangers is meaningful/important" meme

Just wait for robots and virtual reality like the rest of us desu senpai
>>
>>26301768
>lebanese sweater sewing imageboard
THIS MEME NEEDS TO DIE. It is a sign of cancer and most importantly REDDITORS
>>
File: whyIcan'talktowomen.png (593KB, 721x942px) Image search: [Google]
whyIcan'talktowomen.png
593KB, 721x942px
>>26301261
Does anyone know how people even manage to have sex? Like, how do people get into situations where it happens? I'm only 19 (but an autist), and I really hope I can, by some miracle, lose it before I get to the point that you need to have already had sex to have sex.
>>
>>26301566
this
I'm only 18 and I already feel like it's too late, if it hasn't happened now why will it happen after, it only becomes more difficult once school is over seeing as you aren't constantly around girls anymore
>>
I cant really get my head around it either
Its just so basic
People tell me not to feel inferior for it
But how can I not feel inferior for failing at something 99.99% of people my age have done?
>>
I've sent a dick pic to a minor (12) online once, by accident.
She told me she would suck it hard.

Am I still a virgin, robots?
>>
>>26301768
>even when you were surrounded by hormone fueled teen girls day by day

That's the worst feeling of all. Getting laid would've been so incredibly easy, everyone was having sex, but we weren't a part of that.

>>26301799
The casual sense part as an adult isn't, but as a teenager that's how you build confidence, life experience, prepare yourself for real relationships and real life, but I didn't get to do any of that.
>>
File: 1449823530654.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1449823530654.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>26301891
This. And with each passing birthday the feeling grows worse, knowing you become more and more of a statistical anomaly, and it's more and more likely women will think you're a weirdo and a creep because of it.
>>
File: cacaw.png (79KB, 756x852px) Image search: [Google]
cacaw.png
79KB, 756x852px
>Your teenage years are behind you
>You will never share your first experience with an inexperienced girl
>You will never fuck a tight, warm, teenage pussy
>>
>>26301944
At this point im so detached I dont even think about potentially dating someone
I just want to feel like im a human being and to participate in life as a normal person
>>
File: tfw2.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
tfw2.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>26301949
That's the feel I'm feelin. I just wish I could've experienced fugging someone
>>
File: 1447020946110.png (266KB, 792x3528px) Image search: [Google]
1447020946110.png
266KB, 792x3528px
>>26301261
Everyone around me had lost their virginities. I'm pretty good at hiding the fact that i'm virgin but i'm afraid if they cornered me they would know that i'm full of lies. Hell, i cant even speak with girls without stuttering. I kind of accepted being virgin for the rest of my life but staying social with people.
>>
Soon to be 26 year old virgin here.

Sometimes I feel a lot like a lot of the posters in this thread (would like to experience it at least once) and other times I really don't care at all. I think deep down I don't really truly care and it's hormones/whatever trying to make me care about sex.

Honestly, I'd rather just be a virgin for life than settle for some ugly or fat girl (what I could probably get at this point). I see these normie men out there with fat or really ugly GFs/wives and really they may have sex but I dont't at all envy their situation. Most people get laid but a lot are stuck in that scenario.

I'd rather be a wizard with time to do whatever the fuck I want in my life than be some middle aged normie stuck with a landwhale.
>>
>>26301768
Choosing to be a virgin and staying that way would be something admirable.

You can't fool me into thinking that being a virgin because Im socially retarded and icky to women is something to be proud of. I'm also a failure in many other ways too.

In "Shyness and Love" (the first and practically the only book on male permavirginity), Dr Brian Gilmartin also noted how many of his subjects were underemployed or lived in near poverty even though they had college educations (back when a college education almost guaranteed some sort of career track job).

There's a recent interview of Dr. Gilmartin where he states 80% of his "love shy" subjects were probably on the autistic spectrum.

If you're a permavirgin, then chances are you're an autistic screwup that's being weeded out by natural selection.
>>
>>26302002
Sometimes I feel like my rage is the only thing keeping me going
>>
>>26302092
This image hurts
>>
>>26302375
they were all probably ugly as fuck. you don't have to read a book written by a doctor to realize attraction is 100% looks. the physicals defects that kept these guys from having sex also kept them from getting good jobs, social circles etc
>>
>>26302092
>be a kissless virginite like myself
>high school friends I haven't heard from in a while invite me to go see The Revenant for some reason
>kinda nervous because I haven't talked to them or anyone for that matter in some time
>everything goes well, the movie is good too
>driving together home, 5 of us with me on the right backseat
>I know 3 of the guys, 1 is just a friend of a friend
>they start talking about their gf's and how they all hate valentine's day
>they go one by one talking about how they just want to fuck without all the bullshit
>me sweating looking at the window with a blank face
>after a while that friend of a friend asks me: "hey anon what you don't have a girl or?"
>I stutter out: "n-no, not currently h-hah"
>"oh you're a lucky bastard you know hehe"
>then I realize the dead silence between the 3 of my friends and my friend who is driving slowly turning the radio volume up and changing the topic

Oh they know anon, they know. They pity us so they don't bring it up but you can be sure they know.
>>
File: skeleton3.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton3.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>>26302092
that fucking image man
>>
>>26301261
yes
sex became something alien
I am dehumanized as a whole
a true robot
>>
>>26302452
>the movie is good too

Cinematography was ok (except for the some of the CGI heavy scenes), as was the pacing, but the movie was overly dramatic and the violence was excessive. Literally try hard.
>>
>>26302687
jesus christ you nigger

>>26302452
tfw
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.