[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stopped browsing /r9k/ for a few months >fooled myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>stopped browsing /r9k/ for a few months
>fooled myself into having self confidence
>fooled myself into thinking I was a normie
>finally got the courage to ask out a co-worker
>laughed in my face and said no chance
>felt bad,but still didn't lose hope since I still have a future ahead if me
>she told everyone at work
>everyone laughed at me always talking about me behind my back
>boss decides to fire me a week later for unacceptable workplace behaviour

And now I'm back. What did I miss?
>>
I would honestly get a gun and shoot that place up if that ever happened.
>>
how long is a few months?
There was a dump of Elliot Rodgers childhood pics , a couple of weeks back. Some think it was his dad, others think it was an investigator, his brother or even a friend of his.
Mystery.jpg got btfo.
Eggman is wageslaving to the max.
And I assume you already know about Chris Mercer, Oregon shooter which happened a few months back.
>>
Did you think your coworker was actually into you or liked you?
>>
>>26301103
Yeah,I left just after the Oregon shooting
That Eliot Rodgers shit sounds interesting.
What's new with eggman? I thought he left.

>>26301414
She was never friendly or unfriendly to me. I made her laugh a few times and she was starting to instigate conversations with me. She's a 7/10 at best and I fooled myself into thinking women were honest things that were caring
>>
>>26301649
I feel you bro, I've asked several girls out at work and they've all rejected me. I've made it a point to never ask a girl out at work again, just in case I get fired like you did.
>>
>>26301692
I still hadn't lost hope when she rejected me,but when she told everyone else and I lost my job that's when it all came tumbling down.
>>
>>26300852
you are supposed to work on self bettering, you cant be a loser and expect.women to accept you. get to the gym, reading, man mindset as in stoicism, etc. dont give up so easily.
>>
>>26300852
>gets fired
>because the girl can't keep her mouth shut

you didn't do anything wrong, imo. Asking a girl out isn't innapropriate unless she was like grieving or something.

do you have any cash saved up? You should spend your free time getting /fit/. I wish I'd get fired. Unemployment + free time = god tier body
>>
>>26300852
I've left this place twice in the past, without looking back.
But both attempts to fix my life turned to complete shit after a few months, resulting to me returning here.
We're all gonna make it some day, well, unless we die first.
>>
>>26300852
>he fell for normie advice of "just be yourself"

hahahahahahahahahaahhahaha
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.