[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just by looking at her, how easy is her life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1454390674481.jpg (796KB, 1999x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1454390674481.jpg
796KB, 1999x3000px
Just by looking at her, how easy is her life?
>>
>>26299786
Super easy right now.

Utter shit in 10 years when she hits the wall and Chad no longer wants her.
>>
at least 7/10
i want to cum in her butthole
>>
>>26299786
Not as easy as I'm presuming you're implying, but she's still probably a vapid whore.
>>
>>26299806
She'll still have loads of beta orbiters ready to do anything for her. She'll just have to settle.
>>
>>26299786
graduating hs was probably the hardest thing she ever did
>>
Why would her life be any easier than anyone elses?

I doubt people just give her money for being hot
>>
Her most difficult moments in life are being "harassed" by men giving her compliments.
>>
>>26299786
I have never felt the urge to use the REEE meme. Not at normalfaggots here on /r9k/, not ever. But I when I opened the thumbnail and saw the sand, I felt it. I literally wanted to REEEEEEEE at sand, the substance. I don't like it.

Not that I'd ever go to the beach anymore, not with my SI scars. But still.
>>
>>26299834
>I doubt people just give her money for being hot
except when they do
>>
>>26299859
>sand is course and rough. It gets everywhere. I hate sand.
>you're not like sand
>>
>>26299834

She's an IG model & actress so you're wrong
>>
>>26299868
So some random people just go up and put money in her hands?
>>
>>26299806

The "hit the wall" meme needs to stop. As long as she stays relatively thin she could become a milf which a lot of chads are down to fuck as well. Won't be as hot but almost every guy has a milf fetish.
>>
>>26299786

celebrities complain sometimes about how they have no privacy, media attention is stressful etc. I don't have any sympathy for that. Any successful celebrity, if they aren't total disasters when it comes to financing their millions, can drop out of the industry and live in obscurity at any time, never have to work again.
>>
well she is a female so she isnt as privileged as the rest of us
>>
>>26299969
Spotted the roastie, fellas.
>>
>>26299786
Yeah guys will buy her free drinks, her life must be so damn easy am i rite
>>
>>26299834
Have you never heard of modeling. Fucking retard
>>
>>26299786
>ITT: aspies thinking getting laid is all there is to life

Cringe worthy
>>
probably harder than mine and spends all her time micro-managing what people think of her on her normie device while I am well past caring and have never owned a cellphone
>>
>>26299969
>almost every guy has a milf fetish.
wtf am I reading
>>
>>26300121
>ITP: normies being wrong

awful. just awful
>>
File: shrug.png (45KB, 200x200px)
shrug.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>26300096
Not that anon, but it's sadly true. My mom still has men trying to become her boyfriends or marry her. It's sad. Men even hit on my autistic, dopey aunt.
>>
File: 34564.jpg (23KB, 400x300px)
34564.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>26300028
>Any successful celebrity, if they aren't total disasters when it comes to financing their millions, can drop out of the industry and live in obscurity at any time, never have to work again.
You haven't taken the celebrity redpill.

Would and smart business owner just let their top earning product to leave and live in obscurity?
>>
>>26300209

Doesn't matter if the decision is fiscally wise. They have the option and that option is not available to non-millionaires.
>>
>>26300155
It's true though. Milfs are hot. but young bitches are too.
>>
File: 1453003497878.gif (2MB, 450x253px)
1453003497878.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>26299834
>I doubt people just give her money for being hot

lol.
>>
>>26299931
Not really, but she can easily make a whore of herself. If you are that good looking, you don't need to work. You can just be the prestige wife of some old dude
>>
>>26300198
>My mom still has men trying to become her boyfriends or marry her
Sure, if they say so it must be true!
>>
>>26299786
depends on what her ambitions are .
if she wants to suck dicks and have a comfortable life , easy.
if she wants to establish a space station in orbit of venus its probably hard .
>>
>>26299786
Presumably really easy compared to mine or most people on this board. But to her, little problems that seem trivial to you and me have as much of an emotional impact on her as the big problems in our lives. It's all relative. Emotional pain and grief is all relative pretty much. When she can't go out a couple of nights because all of her friends are busy and she couldn't find someone on Tinder to take her out, she'll feel just as shitty about that as you feel about not having been on a single date in your entire life or failing out of college.

It's the same way the typical hardships people on this board deal with like no gf, no friends, ugly etc. are not a primary concern to a big chunk of the world's population who have to deal with extreme poverty, oppression, crime... Objectively the girl in the picture is probably amongst the top 5% or so in terms of quality of life, but subjectively to her, she probably doesn't feel particularly fulfilled or happy. In a certain way it's probably harder for her to achieve real happiness and contentment because the baseline was set so high for her. To me, finding a good person to have a family with would make me feel like the happiest man on Earth because it's all I dream of. For her, to achieve a similar advance, she'd have to have much higher ambitions, or if she doesn't she'll probably end up living a really boring and monotonous life. For that reason I don't really envy her.
>>
>>26302720

This. Absolutely this.

Objectively, her life is easier. And objectively our lives are easier than starving Africans.

But it doesn't matter because brains adapt to their situation. Breaking up with her rich boyfriend might absolutely devastate this girl in the same way as a robot being humiliated in high school or whatever.
>>
File: 1384636177433.jpg (614KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
1384636177433.jpg
614KB, 930x930px
>>26302720
>>26302799
i agree, that's why im probably going to kill myself in a few years
>>
>>26299786
>>26299806
>white ginger
>at the beach in the sun
>skin is clearly very sundamaged

I can say with 100 % certainty that she will hit the wall. Sun damage makes people's skin age rapidly. She will look 40 when she's 30.
>>
Do you retards not recognise who that is
>>
>>26302893
Bella is apparently 18 years old. I thought she was at least 23. The rapid aging has begun (and that's not even counting the sun-damage she will get in the future).
>>
>>26299806

And she'll get half of Chad's assets in the divorce.
>>
>>26299786
she's dyslexic. her dad died when she was young. and she's going to have to support her drug addict sister and the rest of her family for the rest of her life.
>>
>>26299786

not 100% effortlessly easy, but ridiculously easy when compared to the average beta male's life.

A pretty woman will receive mostly positive attention and positive reinforcement for any of her actions and behaviors, mostly because men want to fuck her but also because everyone just assumes that her life/status/opportunities are better than theirs. "relationships", in the broadest sense of the term, will always be easy to find and maintain for the attractive woman.

This results in a lifetime filled with a social network of support, and generally receiving the softest treatment and benefit of the doubt in any instance where she may be judged. Throughout her life, there will be men of her age range that will consciously or unconsciously cater to her needs, giving her easy access to potential mates, resources, and jobs.

At work, she'll only have to try if she really wants to, as being an attractive woman basically causes people to assume you have "people skills" (which really just means conventional likability), and "people skills" are 99% of what matters in the corporate world. So, she'll be able to be as incompetent and bitchy at the job as she wants, but will remain employeed over many years getting the promotions, while a revolving door of skilled but "socially awkward" beta males come and go.

If all else fails, she'll tap into her network of orbiters (who can be of any age) and will "settle down" for an easy ride.
>>
>Bella will never play Asuka in a live action Evangelion movie

I has a sad but also a boner
>>
>>26299786
She probably thinks her life is hard because she has things to complain about and plays along with people who complain about everything.
>>
>>26303984

that said, perhaps the only difficult aspect to her life will be other manipulative and catty attractive women, as these are the only other players competing at the same level of the game.
>>
>>26299786
Incredibly easy

although from her own perspective, life is so difficult, shes always so stressed and has depression and anxiety! Life is just so hard!!! Poor Stacy
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.