[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

attractive robot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: dd12111.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
dd12111.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>be an attractive looking robot
>meet a girl in real life by chance
>she has a disgusting normie personality
>she assumes I do normie things too
>asks me what I'm doing on the weekend
>implying I do things on the weekend
>she keeps trying to small talk me
>I give short answers and end the conversation

Every fucking time.
>>
Contrary to what you might think r9k is not your personal blog.
>>
>>26299230
it's my blog and there is nothing you can do about it nigger
>>
>>26299291
I can watch your shitty thread 404.

Go back to facebook if you want attention for all the mundane bullshit of your daily life.
>>
This "attractive robot" shit is nothing hut bragfagging. You're pathetically insecure, so even in the little robot hellhole you want to feel like you're better than those around you. "You see I'm a robot just like you guys, but I happen to be attractive!".

You're a failed normie, a fucking ape trying to one up others, robot my ass.
>>
>>26299368
Na I think I will just bump it forever.
>>
>>26299393
Attractive robots exist. Just because we don't mention it doesn't mean we aren't here. Been on 4chan ten years and no friends.
>>
>>26299191
>>26299487
pics or it didn't happen

onanist corvid
>>
>>26299393
this
how fucking insecure can you get you pathetic fuck
No, I'm not just a butthurt uglyfag, I don't think I'm that bad looking but referring to yourself as attractive, ever, is sickening
kill yourself
>>
>>26299586
>No, I'm not just a butthurt uglyfag

butthurt uglyfag detected
>>
File: 1454554121632.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1454554121632.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>26299529
not op but im a robit.
>>
Attractivefags can't be robots
Leave
>>
>>26299191
I know that feel man
Girls act in to me at first, they all just assume that I am a normie based on my appearance. Once they see how awkward I am, they stop talking to me. It is so bad that the only girlfriend that I have had only lasted 2 days.
>>
>>26299487
Of course they exist. I'm probably one of the most robotic, asocial guys here and I'm 6'1", fit and quite handsome.

Doesn't change the fact that is cancerous to post about it like it gives you special snowflake points. We're not fucking tumblrinos for fucks sake. It attracts /soc/ shitters like this faggot >>26299529

Don't forget to sage.
>>
>>26299487
That's not the point. Identifying yourself as an "attractive robot" is attention seeking and indicative of a superiority complex. It's the same as so-called "fembots" who distinguish themselves to roll around in the attention of pathetic betas and white knights.
>>
>>26299191
Attractive robot isnt a thing. You're just a retard.
>>
File: pepefinger.jpg (32KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
pepefinger.jpg
32KB, 436x436px
>>26299642
Ok I will find another site for autistic NEETs with no friends but make sure they allow people who were born with attractive faces.
>>
>>26299615
ok anon, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>tfw stacies love me and are shicked to hear im a virgin
>tfw post my face on /soc/ and no girls like me ever

Maybe I look bad in my webcam? Idk senpai

Last time I was at the marina where my paremts boat is some cute underage asked me if i wanted to hang out
>>
>>26299678
Try /fit/
>>
>>26299707
>implying I give a fuck about being /fit/

I'll be here infesting your board with my attractive looking face.
>>
>>26299191

this is now my personal blog

>be an attractive looking robot
>meet a girl in real life by chance
>not normie at all, shared interests
>total qt
>we talk for hours
>I have to lead the conversation because she is even more introverted and awkward than me
>that's okay for me because we're at a bar and I'm drunk
>stop drinking alcohol because she doesn't drink and it don't want to look like an alcoholic
>get really anxious, self-esteem drops down to zero
>barely say goodbye to her at the end of the night because I'm feeling so anxious
>don't even have the courage to write her

dear god, I hate myself
>>
>>26299654
holy fuck, exact same situation senpai, really sucks.
>>
>>26299746
post it then pussy, if you're going to attentionwhore do it properly
what's wrong? scared we'll see you're at best just an average looking fagget with a superiority complex?
>>
>>26299654
That's all I was looking for. Autists in this thread are having a sperg out.
>>
>>26299746
Im a straight up normie. I don't care what you do. /fit/ is just more up your alley tbqh.

Also, to expand on my original post: if you're attractive you already have your foot in the door with social situations. All you need to do is make social gains. They come with practice. For example, all you had to do with that gril was ask her out. She was trying to bait you into it.
>>
>>26299787
You have an inferiority complex. Attractive people exist in the world get over it. Stop having a sperg attack.

>>26299812
I have zero interest in interacting with normies. Talking to her would be my personal hell. I don't know maybe I would like a damaged 4chan girl but you don't meet those in real life.
>>
File: IMG_20160205_131649303.jpg (832KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_131649303.jpg
832KB, 1456x2592px
>>26299529
original blox comment
>>
>>26299971
not the op
>>
>>26299898
>Talking to her would be my personal hell.
Then why a feels thread with a sadfreg? Lighten up and give normies a chance. You might have fun. 4chanfags are mostly shitty IRL.
>>
>>26299971
You look like one of those emo/post hardcore singers
>>
>attractive
>robot

Pick one.
>>
>>26299191
>be moderately attractive in highschool
>but known as an outsider who doesn't belong to anyone or anything
>fat or ugly girls would hit on me but I rejected them all, they also were total normies

it was a horrible school, everyone there was such a normie except for a few full-blown autism types
>>
>>26300168
Na I'm pretty much MGTOW. Fuck em. Like I want some copy and pasted cunt.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.