[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DXM/ generel. Post experiences and enlightenment. Also discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1453526070764.jpg (504KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453526070764.jpg
504KB, 1920x1200px
/DXM/ generel. Post experiences and enlightenment. Also discuss what RCs you buy and your experiences from them.

>tfw your legally getting high and normies can't do anything about it
>>
>>26296323
>tfw used to really enjoy DXM until your trips started turning weirdly satanic
Now I'm convinced I have demons stalking me
>>
>>26296358
Have you tried taking etizolam with the DXM? It could just be anxiety influencing your trip.
>>
The only drug that makes you feel like you're literally a robot. Not fun, but not unpleasant either. It's like getting sucked into a black hole and reappearing in an alternate universe where everything is uncanny and strange and you're stumbling through it all in slow motion. Protip: you haven't experienced DXM until you've hit 3rd - 4th plat and had an OBE.
>>
>>26296457
>tfw can't OBE anymore ever since tolerance
why
I remember I was at a playground once and I suddenly shifted to the perspective of a "security camera" (or that's how I thought of it) and I saw myself all fisheye like. I couldn't move my perception but my body was moving on its own. Freaky deaky.

Love that "oh wait nothing is real and it never was to begin with" vibe though. That's what keeps me coming back, that and the various dreamworlds you can find yourself in.
>>
>>26296323

what's a legal RC that has short, intense hallucinations that don't make me move around and don't kill my braincells, IQ?
>>
>>26296561
4-ho-met
>>
File: 1406425994240.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1406425994240.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Dissociatives are my favorite. I've tried DXM, MXE, MXP, and 3-meo. Besides that, I've also tried allylescaline, 5-MAPB, and etizolam.

>>26296358
Yeah same here, man. It's probably because I developed schizophrenia.
>>
I know some people rage at this but DXM is not a very good disso and not a very good drug in general. It's horrible for your body and brain even compared to the side effects of other dissos. Use DXM for when you need it for it's labeled purpose.

MXE is the best disso I've ever had and one of the best drugs I've ever had as well. It's pretty much almost impossible to get now but don't have any desire to do it anymore because it makes me feel schizo, and I'm not predisposed to mental illness either. If you're gonna do a disso, only use the ones that end in -etamine.

>>26296622
What do you think of 4-aco-met? At what dose does it become hard to handle?
>>
>>26296740
I think I remember your posts, you wre complaining about factories in china getting closed?
>>
3-meo-PCP. First package comes next week.
>>
>>26296714
>5-MAPB
what did you think of it?
I'm not really experienced with RCs but it did a great job of killing my anxiety and bitterness while it lasted
>>
>>26296779
I haven't posted in a while so it probably wasn't me, every RC fan has been bitching about the china mass ban. I don't really understand how China works though, they turn a blind eye to their gargantuan rc trade until they don't and ban a bunch of shit and then they go back to ignoring the trade for a couple of years.
>>
>>26296836
It was pretty underwhelming, to be honest. I should've taken more and combined it with a stimulant. I've read that it's not really a good drug on its own, you gotta combine it with a stim to get an actual empathogenic feel.
>>
Sup robotrippers, this is your threadly reminder to not do tussin more than once or twice a month or you'll end up with psychosis like me
>>
Reminder that dxm is a shit tier drug that should only be taken by retarded teenagers
>>
File: file.png (187KB, 1170x636px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
187KB, 1170x636px
>>26296622
Is this a good deal senpai?
>>
>>26296966
>implying this board isn't composed entirely of grown men who think like retarded teenagers
>>
>>26296975
Do they ship to burgerland?
>>
File: file.png (38KB, 1088x344px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 1088x344px
>>26297021

they even ship to fucking svalbard apparently, what a time to be alive
>>
>>26297119
I'm going to order 25 clonazolam blotters then. Been interested in research benzos bit f couldn'find a good vendor ilu anon
>>
File: file.png (70KB, 733x499px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 733x499px
>>26297145
non-europeans can only pay with buttcoins apparently
>>
>>26297145
Be careful with clonlam and flublam, 250ug of clonlam is plenty, much more than that is blackout territory. A week of using clonlam and then stopping can put you in serious rebound territory as well. It's a dangerous benzo.
>>
>>26296358
tell us more about your satanic themes dxm trips anon if you dont mind
>>
File: 1449595133777.jpg (60KB, 383x263px) Image search: [Google]
1449595133777.jpg
60KB, 383x263px
something weird happened

last time i dosed dxm was like a week ago. before that i hadnt in over a month.

1 hour before i dosed 350mg of syrup, i took 100mg DPH for nausea. and know what happened?

fucking nothing. no trip. i just went to bed.

did the DPH ruin it? should i just take more dxm? i had an enjoyable 500mg trip. maybe i'll repeat that next time
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.