[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>"You know I really like being around...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Eve.jpg (141 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eve.jpg
141 KB, 1080x720
>"You know I really like being around you Anon. I mean you're so invested in life, it's like you can't help but allow everything to effect you in some way. You seemed so cold and sort of detached before, but I realize now that you just act that way so people won't think you're a wimp. I know this'll sound weird but I have this really strong urge to look after you or something. Or maybe not look after, but...Well I can't explain it. But I know that if you really like me as much a you say you do then I can only hope we can keep spending time together like this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rGasAak08E
>>
File: Haim.jpg (161 KB, 1257x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Haim.jpg
161 KB, 1257x720
>"Do you mind if I say that I love you Anon?"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY]
>>
File: Malloreeigh.jpg (22 KB, 297x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Malloreeigh.jpg
22 KB, 297x368
>"Hey instead of going for a meal later, do you maybe want to come back to my place and I can cook us something? I should have all the ingredients already to make something. I hope that's not too forward or anything, I just really like talking to you like this when it's just the two of us."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkfjWl4zA1o]
>>
File: Hilda.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hilda.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>"I had a real fun time today. And thanks for walking me to my door, I appreciate it. Huh? Oh god, that's my sister coming to the door. She must have seen us coming through the gate. Where are you going? Oh. Well. I mean I'd like her to meet you if you don't mind. I promise she'll like you. Considering how much I've talked to her about you she keeps saying she can't wait until I introduce you! Hey do you mind if we kiss real quickly before she comes out? Sorry I've been wanting to all day and if I don't say something I'm going to explode"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXUclvLSXg]
>>
File: 1423687902122.jpg (88 KB, 976x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423687902122.jpg
88 KB, 976x622
you think this is fucking funny?

i had a dream i had a gf last night, there should really be a name for that
>>
>>26295901
The only ingredients you need are steak, extra large eggs, and cottage cheese.

Make me a 16oz sirloin, medium rare. Cook it one second too long and I'll best the fuck out of you. Make an omelette out of 6 extra large eggs, mix half a cup cottage cheese in there while you're making it.
>>
>>26296253
try lucid dreaming anon, works wonders for me.
>>
Jesus, the writing is fucking worse than School Days.
>>
>you're so invested in life
hahaha
i'll take "shit no one would ever say to me even in my wildest greentext fantasy" for $500, alex
>>
File: 1301450434942.jpg (16 KB, 330x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1301450434942.jpg
16 KB, 330x417
>>26297111

i ree'd out loud at that too
>>
>tfw you're so social skills and esteem are so low, you couldn't even enjoy a girl like this being into you
>tfw you'd just worry about fucking it up the whole time
>>
File: 1394488686111.jpg (100 KB, 600x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394488686111.jpg
100 KB, 600x529
''So what do you do for fun..? Oh, you sit behind your computer all day? that's..nice I suppose. Uhh, sorry, I gotta go.''
>>
>>26297892
ayy lmao, their real reaction.
>>
>>26295734
Pls post the "How about you listen to me for once you really want to know what I think about you" pasta. Need to copypasterino it to my steam account ty
>>
>tfw you will never have a girl say any of this to you
Just fuck my life up famalmalyia
>>
>>26295734
If whoever originally wrote OP's opening post was lonely at the time of writing it, I admire his imagination and insight. 100% honest.
>>
>>26297814
I know that feel

>tfw you don't enjoy anything anymore and all you can do is dread the day she moves on from you because she realizes you're a useless weirdo
>>
haha this makes me kek so hard
>never experienced the touch of a woman
>going to die a virgin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 496356

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.