[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drink a couple beers to go to sleep last night >wake up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 633x758px
>drink a couple beers to go to sleep last night
>wake up in agonizing pain
>start puking like a madman with tears rolling down my eyes
>feel like shit
>smoke 8 grams of weed before bed
>feel nothing the next day
Drinking is for retards
>>
>>26295697
op quit being a pussy
the best combo is smoking and drinking being cross faded is the most fun
>>
Go to a liquor store
>Everyone is hygienic and well groomed
>Employed, well spoken, sociable
>Having a good time with friends and family

Go to a head shop
>Everyone is slow, lethargic, unkempt
>Mostly overweight, smell bad
>Doing what they do all day everyday regardless of if they're with people or by themselves

This is something I've noticed. Why is this? Everyone says that weed is better than alcohol, but I think they're biased and ignorant. I think marijuana is definitely the inferior one, and I don't know why it is being legalized.
>>
>>26295697
>8g of weed
surely you jest
>>
>drink half a bottle whiskey
>lay down to rest for a few minutes
>wake up at 4am thirsty as fuck
>piss, drink 2 glasses water
>lay back down
>start drinking again at 10am
>keep your buzz-level until now

Alcohol is great. I'd rank it as high as K.
>>
>>26295767
Because you're a fucking crazy person? In both stores you are going to find smelly dirty people and poor people use alcohol to get away from their horrible lives. Thankful you said liquor store instead of like a gas station where homeless people make their purchases.

>I think marijuana is definitely the inferior one, and I don't know why it is being legalized.
Yeah all those weed related deaths right?
>>
>>26295940

The comedian sucks. Last week I spent Wednesday through Sunday either hungover or drunk with at most 8 hours between drinking. Went to work on Monday and felt like I was having mild withdrawals. Shaky, sweating, anxiety through the roof, paranoia.

Try and taper off if you can. Was clean all week but got kind of drunk Last night. Being an alcy sucks. All drugs will Fuck you up and ruin your life if you miss use them.
>>
>>26295940
Fuck meant come down. Not comedian. Stupid auto correct
>>
>>26295697
>weed does nothing
this is the best part. people will spend a bunch of money on some grass for no other reason than to seem cool lmao. CURES CANCER DUDE!
>>
>>26295697
Do you have an issue with digestion? It has nothing to do with the fact is what beer, this sounds like you have cramps or collic. Like if you drank the same amount of water you would have the same issue.
>>
>>26296136
do people honestly think like this?
>>
>>26296099
I've had worse come downs. Like, literally most other drugs.
Alcohol is disgusting to drink but the effect is nice. Also, being hung over is mostly dehydradation, joint aches and tiredness for a few hours.
>>
>>26296023

>implying people don't die while high

Are you retarded, son?
>>
>>26296439
that's not weed related

they didn't die because they were on it like they do with alcohol and thinking they can drive or some stupid shit
>>
>drink a couple beers to go to sleep last night
>start puking

>smoke 8 grams of weed before bed

You get violently ill from 2 beers and smoke $100 of cannabis before bed? Troll.
>>
>>26296504
Well 8 grams costs 50 dollars so
>>
>>26296728
lucky you, not in my state.
>>
File: image.jpg (916KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
916KB, 3264x2448px
>>26296796
Yeah for 100 dollars I'd get 8 grams of this heady shit
>>
>>26295767
Around here the weed stores tend to have the more well adjusted folks and the liquor stores tend to have some of everybody but more then 50 percent homeless and crazies
>>
>>26295767
>This is my opinion
>My opinion is better than your opinion therefore your drugs should be illegal.

Consider killing yourself?
>>
>usually dxm on full stomach at 160mg with 150mg dph
>feel fuzzy heaviness and enjoy music
>tolerance sets in after a couple weeks
>stop drinking/dxm for a few weeks because school/work
>come in from work
>tired, sleepy, hungry
>eat 120mg dxm, 150mg dph, empty stomach
>trip my ass off
>puke
>fall asleep(??) without a physical body

I love having no tolerance but I wonder if my liver/kidneys are fucked. Despite years of drinking I still get fucked up from just a few ounces of bourbon or gin, and become nonfunctional on corn whiskey(mellow corn) and wine. Admittedly I overdid it on the mellow corn and killed half a bottle in one night, shit has no burn at 50%abv, but why wine?

I pour a can of coke zero in tumbler, fill can with wine, then pour in tumbler and I get way too fucked up for what is only 2.4 standard drinks. Definitely more than I do on 115ml of gin or bourbon, and they have slightly more alcohol since I drink the good stuff, gin 45%/bourbon 51.5%.

Weed is shit though. I tried three times. Every time it was a catatonic panic attack with severe time dilation and an acute awareness of each brain cell's death but in a horrible way unlike the pleasant way dxm kills brain cells and it's like a party instead of funeral.
>>
>get blackout drunk
>drink enough water
>wake up fresh at 8 am

you're doing it wrong fucking stoner
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.