[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone in this world so greedy for money? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: laotzu4.jpg (37KB, 317x500px) Image search: [Google]
laotzu4.jpg
37KB, 317x500px
Why is everyone in this world so greedy for money? It's really not that great. Most expensive things are useless and only exist to make somebody else rich.
Is it mass media and hollywood that tells us we need these things to be happy? I live a simple life and i'm really happy with where i'm at
>>
I'm with you OP
>falling for the jewtoken meme
>2016
>>
>>26293684

Because having money allows you to do things like collect sports cars and travel which makes you more interesting
>>
>>26293684
I just don't want to have to work to survive. That's all.
>>
>>26293804
>he believes he's gonna be happy once he has his collection of sports cars
>>26293847
you don't have to
>>
>>26293892
Who's gonna pay the bills? Even ig you live in the woods and grow food you still have to pay for your property
>>
>>26293931
The gov has to give you a minimum to pay your bills if you don't have a job
A lot of people live on welfare
>>
>>26293684
If you don't own property (real estate) you're basically a debt slave to anyone who does own property
>>
Money buys things that may contribute to happiness. That's pretty much it.

Also, there's the whole women thing. If you plan to have a wife/long-term woman-- you pretty much are going to need capital since evolution has raped our asshole. Metaphorically.
>>
>>26293804
>which makes you more interesting

Part of the problem is that people fall for, "oh x will make you happy!" Because they want to feel accepted in a community. Your happiness should be prioritized over what makes you interesting to other people
>>
>>26293684
> Why is everyone in this world so greedy for money?

Because it can be trade for goods and services, like food, transportation, and healthcare. Believe it or not, a lot of people want or need money for those things, not iPhones. The sooner you realize that you are, on a fundamental level, the same as the materialist plebs you mock, the sooner you can achieve true freedom from their needs and desires.
>>
File: 1438812295854.png (810KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438812295854.png
810KB, 600x450px
>>26294133
healthcare and foods are human rights and should be paid for by a social safety net funded by taxation
>>
>>26294163
But then we wouldn't be slaves to the jews anymore. This can't happen anon.
>>
>>26294189
No no we must buy more goods and services to help Yahweh's chosen people
>>
>>26294163

Keeping your own property is a human right and the government has no right to take away the products of your labor to give it to someone else.
>>
>>26294163
>>26294314
Haha, stupid troll fight. My bet is on the NEET but I'm happy to hear numbers on the lolbertarian.
>>
>>26294189

Wrong. If you are on welfare, you are potential slave. If you earn your own money, you are, in no way, a slave. You choose to go to work, you choose to run your own business, you choose to go out there and steal from others. If you rely on someone for your sustenance, they can withdraw your sustenance at any time for any reason. They coerce you into doing whatever they wish.
>>
>>26294353
no difference to being employed
>>
>>26294460

Yes there is. Employed people, whether they're employed by a company or self-employed are freed by competition and cooperation. You employer can withdraw your employment, but he can also have his income withdrawn if he does not enough workers to produce the goods he sells. A person on welfare however, has no suchj freedom. They either do what the government says, other wise they starve. The government does not lose out from you starving, they gain more money for themselves.
>>
>>26294543
dont know where you live but here it is a human right to recieve money to have a shelter and money to buy some food whether you collaborate or not
>>
>>26295102

Only because capitalism supports the welfare state. However, receiving welfare makes you a potential slave, the government controls what you have access to. Human rights are laws of nature, they can be given or taken at any time.
>>
>>26293684
You can't do jack shit without money. There is no freedom from money only through money.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.