[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I'm a mixed black grill.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
I'm a mixed black grill.
Asians, why won't you date me or just be friends with me?The only ones who are trying to be wiggers and shit. We don't all belong to a stereotype like that.
The white man's ice is not colder, I like art, vidya and indie music just like anyone else. ;_;
>>
>thinks she will find a normie asian guy here that's not a submissive cuck intimated by black woman
wahahaha
>>
>>26292515
I would but you're prolly a lanky teen with anxiety
>>
>>26292585
No, I'm in my 20's
still riddled with anxiety tho
>>
>>26292515
>The white man's ice is not colder
?? I'm not too familiar with english-related slang so i might be missing something.
>>
>>26292515
Asians? You mean your yellow twink pretty boys? Those Asians?
>>
>>26292628
It's a black? meaning. Refers to the self-hate that minorities might feel towards their own, or other non-whites. Cliffnotes of the story:
> black meeting at the church
> how can we lift up the black community
> let's create jobs and businesses
> what the fuck shirley you never fucking come to my store you know I sell the best ice
> w-well the white man across town has colder ice ;_;
> its fucking ice
> shirley gets called out on her bullshit
>>
>>26292515
>I like art, vidya and indie music just like anyone else

Your taste is probably shit then. Try just finding people who like what you like and not trying to fill your asian friend quota.
>>
>>26292856
I just wonder why they never have friends outside of themselves and white people.

>>26292710
No, but these are the asians that come up when you google asian guy.
>>
>>26292515
>art, vidya and indie music
Give us some examples
>>
fuck, coz asians are as racist as you are.
you want a fucking asian friend/boyfriend? guess what, almost all asians have hundreds of years of religious bigotry where their demons/hellspawn etc are black motherfuckers. we idolize white people and our gods are white.
black people just aren't attractive to most asians. be happy with the weirdos you can find, most people would be too xenophobic to even tell you to fuck off coz they're so scared or disgusted by you
>>
>>26292856
>be black grill
>had been wearing a sort of /mu/-ish band shirt at least once a week ever since I bought it a year and a half ago because I loved it so much
>literally no-one had ever said anything about it
>one day as I'm heading to the campus library and out of nowhere someone comments on it
>took me a second to even process what was happening
>haven't seen this person since

w-well then
>>
>>26292515
Can't speak for anyone other than myself but in comparison to a Chad I don't think I'd have much to offer in a relationship
>>
>>26292899
Their friendships go back thousands of years through bloodlines, gov'na. You can't break the chinese school bonds they form.
>>
>>26293000
>>26292899

Actually that gives me an idea. You could just enroll yourself in transfiguration school and make some friends there. It'd be like a page out of your Vietnamese funny pages.
>>
>>26292940
Was he cute?

>>26292998
I don't want a Chad. inb4 laugh track

>>26292927
> animu art
> favorite games are bayonetta, dragon's dogma, catherine
> wye oak, sleepover, muh loveless maymay
I don't care if I'm pleb at least I'm honest

>>26293044
transfiguration school?
>>
>>26292515

most Asians don't look like the guys in kpop/jrock music videos.

next, totally different cultural standards of beauty.

finally, small penis.

t. jap
>>
>>26293093
>I don't want a Chad
yeah you just want someone who is confident, right?

kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>26292515
Bacause Asians have the average IQ of 106 and Africans have the average IQ of 70 and mixed breeds like yourself are 85

You're inferior which is why we do not want you.
>>
>>26293093
Your taste in anime and games are shit. I wouldn't be your friend if I was asian.

Chinese school is where asian kids learn to be asian and speak their languages. It's generally held on saturdays and they all go which is why they hang out with one another during the week as well. If you go there and find some friends, you'd be set.
>>
>>26293139
Black girls are probably the best you're going to get seeing as your own women hate you and chase after white men
>>
>boo hoo i should feel entitled because i'm a minority

its a shame that racism exists, but no one owes you anything
>>
>>26293206
I'm entitled to not being treated like a shananay laquisha jackson when I actually have the mentality of a tamika kuroki
>>
>>26293139

Richard Lynn is that you?

are you shit posting in /r9k/?
>>
File: 1440608494045.png (4 KB, 302x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440608494045.png
4 KB, 302x237
>>26293250
>I actually have the mentality of a tamika kuroki
>>
>>26293250
FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU LIKE ASIA SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY DO I EVEN CARE
>>
>>26293389
This whole site was created by someone who likes Asia and you're posting on it
>>
>Asian
>Native American
>Hispanic
>white

Are my top choices. You kind of have to talk to them if you're black because any non-black guy is just going to assume you're a size queen who only likes Tyrone. Unfortunately, if you want an Asian bf you're going to have to initiate it.
>>
>>26293389
I-I don't though
>>
>>26292515
>blah blah blah I'm a whore :(
Asian men are all gay silly :p why would they want to date you :(
>>
>>26292515
>tfw Africa is getting RICED as we speak
>>
File: 1452140668515.png (114 KB, 688x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452140668515.png
114 KB, 688x651
>>26293250
> tamika kuroki
my sides
>>
>>26293250
>I actually have the mentality of a tamika kuroki

Anon...
>>
>>26293787
i pointed out that i don't like asia
>>
>>26292515
A lot of Asian people are not red pilled about what it means to be a minority, buying into the anti social justice movement and following young white males politically, just to get social brownie points. Most of this happens unconsciously. And other Asians just don't care about multiculturalism at all, preferring to live within enclaves. In fact, Asians are status seekers. They smell status from a million miles away and that's why too many Asians, which is any Asians at all, are disgusting white worshippers.

And the thing is, a lot of Asian guys probably think that they themselves are above you, because they consider themselves to either be as good as whites or 2nd to them (although I believe we are better in every way).

Asians also buy into the black-white-asian stereotype, so they think that blacks are too far from themselves, diametrically opposed, to be a consideration in dating.
>>
>>26293124
Uh the penis myth was disproven ages ago. In fact, white people used to compare our flacid penises (3.8-4.2 inches) to their erect penises(5.3 inches) to falsely generate data.
>>
I'll be your friend op, but I'm probably too normie for you
>>
>>26294135
nope. not a myth.

the difference is a staggering 0.5" in most studies. weow.
>>
anything smaller than 5.5 is small.

5.5 is average.

>>26294135
>>
>>26294098

North East Asians are superior to all other races except for the Ashkenazi Jews.


The difference between the average Korean and the average Nigerian is staggering.

They are like literal space aliens in comparison to a non-mulatto African.
>>
>>26293124
Did all that radiation fucked up your guys dick?
>>
Why are black grills the biggest weebs ever?

I never understood this

I'm Asian and everything about Asian culture sucks

Literally the only one good thing it has is the food
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 319x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 319x235
>>26294355
Because Asians are cute in every way but unfortunately too good for me
>>
>>26294385
Asians are hideous
>>
>>26294355
Because women are fucking stupid. Now please teach me how to make Katsu sauce
>>
there is no such thing as "Asian"

you need to be more specific?

do you mean you like Korean guys or indian guys or philipino guys?


Or more generally, South East Asians or North East Asians or South Asians etc?


Next what he said:
>>26293272
>>26294242
>>26294191
>>26293124
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>asian
>bear mode look
FeelsBadMan
>>
>>26294355
>this
Asia is a shithole. Fucking soul crushing and monotonous.
>>
>>26292515
>The white man's ice is not colder

please explain?
>>
>>26294536
I don't care much about face as long as it isn't extremely bad. Ariana's have a body type I like.
>>
>>26292515

you're probably a lesbian or at least bi-sexual.
>>
>>26294833
>bearmode asian that wears coach jackets

where do I sign up?
>>
>>26295016
Nowhere, we don't even live on the same continent
>>
>chimp weeb bitch
>4chan and r9k user

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>another thread with a black girl begging for some race of men that sees her as less than human
>>
Asian men are the property of Asian women.

good luck op.
>>
>>26292515
It isn't because you're black, it's because you're autistic. Your fetish is disgusting. Could you even handle being friends with an Eastern Asian without creaming yourself every second you spent with them? Pure autism.
>>
>>26295279

that's not true. but she needs to understand, Asian men don't have free will when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>26295298

This.

Stop making threads going all "OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA RICE BOIS AT"
>>
>>26295280
not OP but surely the fact that even hardcore SJW "I am not a fetish" asians have white bfs is a reason to be hopeful that asian women don't want their property much. not to mention the effects of one child policy.
>>
>>26292515
baby I'm a mixed boy. leave those asians behind and we'll propagate our glorious bronze children
>>
>>26292515
Why do you keep making threads on here!
>>
>>26292582
intimidated
>>
How about you stop being a nigger, then we can talk.
>>
>>26295340
>>26295368
Take this advice, you disgusting bitch. You want find your glorious rice boy by making a ridiculous number of threads on here begging for one.
>>
>>26295349

they are the outliers, and a meme pushed hardcore by the Agenda Propaganda incorporate.

a war of distortion and heavy illusion.
>>
Can't risk having babies that are contaminated with a genetically inferior race.
>>
we have the right to exist as we are. we have been, and we will are the God of Asia.
>>
>>26294355
I have never met a female black weeb.

I say this as a black male.
>>
>Our women actually dissing us for fucking Asians faggots
Are you serious? You might as well be a lesbian.
>>
>>26295737

Black women would rather take rice dick than be around your smelly chimp ass.

Africa is getting RICED as we speak.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
Thread DB ID: 487416



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.