[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recovering robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

anyone else trying to reintegrate into society?
i'm suffering from social anxiety, haven't had any friends since i was a kid and am poor as hell.
here's what i've done to try to improve myself so far:
>quit video games
>take up the guitar
>sent resumes to various places
>spent 20 minutes in a bar yesterday
>had a short conversation with a stranger

i feel i'm going places. how are you doing?
>>
I legitimately read that as road to slavery for some reason.
I've been an addict my entire adult life and 45% of my total life, I doubt that's going to change any time soon.
>>
>>26292310
Why does the way robots live (with very little to none social interactions)is always frown'd upon. Why do we always have to assimilate in the way most people live. Why do we tell ourselves it's bad.???

Is being lonely such a fucking tragedy???

Learn to accept it.
>>
>>26292385
Rejecting society is seen as a mental illness by society.
Abandoning society and social norms is actually part of the criteria of many personality disorders.
>>
Don't do it. Any time you spend doing this is time spent helping the normies. The very normies who banished you from society in the first place. There is nothing more pathetic and humiliating than trying to integrate into society if you're inferior.
>>
>>26292310
I started a year ago anon :) I got back into modeling, I got myself a drawing professor :p I started playing the piano :) and my latest acquisition is a coding profesor :p
This year I want to study a 3d course and get fit so I can find a boyfriend :)
>>
I've always been able to be a part of society, I just didn't want to. Then I realised that to live the way I want to, I have to try and be a normie for a few hours on weekdays. It's that or suicide and I didn't feel like dying just yet.

I was a lot more down before I started exercising and losing weight.
>>
>>26292613
I swear, I keep seeing you everywhere on this board. You have a very distinct writing style
>>
>>26292385

You're not wrong, but I don't think the majority of robots here are alone out of choice.
>>
>>26292613

this poster is hugely gay so please do not fall for the trap

The :p :) thing is his big faggy signature
>>
>>26292688
Fall for what trap? Male or female, the fucking smileys are annoying as shit. I'm not smiling so you should stop smiling. I hate people that smile for no reason.
>>
>>26292613
>:)

Go fuck yourself, you ass-cancer ridden faggot.
>>
>>26292660
What could you possibly mean by this :)
>>26292688
It that's wrong anon :p I'm mega gay, I wonder were you know me from :)
>>26292720
>be exactly like everyone else your age is supposed to be :( if I didn't do it for my mom I won't do it for you :p
>>
>>26292385
If you're going to push that argument, you more or less have to condemn this entire board and almost everyone who uses it. The benefits of good social skills are immediately obvious, even to most robots, and there's a world of difference between having those skills and choosing not the use them, and not having them at all.
>>
>>26292324
what are you addicted to senpai?
>>
>>26292310
What if your trying but failing?
>not getting any responses to my job applications
>trying to make friends but being rejected
>going to fail some exams soon
>>
File: NEET.jpg (81KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
81KB, 500x397px
Immediately after high school, I went into college but dropped out to become a NEET for 4 years. a couple years ago I reenrolled in college and I don't talk to anyone but I'm doing well in the courses. Whatever the dean's list is, I'm on it, but I don't think it holds much value.

I don't have a job but get to focus all my efforts into school and learning more about programming so hopefully next semester I can get an internship and move out.
>>
>>26292800
How are you trying to make friends? I just want to know because I'm the kind of person who others like but doesn't like anyone. I'd like some advice on how to keep others away. What exactly are you doing?
>>
>>26292793
Opioids
>>
>>26292982
>being addicted to anything but cheap cheesecake :( you are doing it wrong :p
>>
>>26292583
well then i'm pretty fucking ill

>>26292676
well no but once you are in that situation, you should accept it. Being lonely is not so bad.

i've been living alone for 3 years now, haven't had a gf since i can remember, in highschool i was a total sperg so.... i understand why i'm alone and i'm ok with it.
>>26292760
i don't condemn the board, i'm just saying, we don't like how society works, and this is the hub of gathering, even though i post here, i'm still lonely.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.