[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black people naturally more fit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
Why are black people naturally more fit
>>
>>26290238
because white people are adapted to survive harsh winters
>>
black people only look more fit but they are weak as fuck
>>
>>26290238
They aren't? A lot of black people play sports. When you sit around shitposting all day, on 4chan of all places which seems to be intent on spamming the cuck meme nonstop, no shit you are going to wind up being a skinnyfat NEET.
>>
Yous a cuck
>>
>>26290238
Because genetically we're more human than other races. Enjoy being inferior
>>
>>26290255
>skinnyfat

fat fat*
>>
Because they have yet to be fattened up and weakened by white women. They have yet to be turned against one another by the white woman.
>>
>>26290238

we bred them to be dumb and strong as fuck
>>
>>26290238
They're not, they just don't sit around on their asses and shit post all day.
>>
>>26290251
White people are all chubbier and Harier

Every black person I know has abs and 0 body hair
>>
Whites are actually physically stronger, Scandinavians and Slavs dominate strength sports, though blacks are objectively faster.
>>
>>26290279
This

Blacks were artificially selected to be hearty and healthy
>>
>all this asspain
>>26290255
most high ranking professional athletes are black. football, basketball, boxers, the only exception is sports that utilize the lower center of gravity of white people.

>>26290262
god you people are assholes.

white people have been selected rigorously for excelling in office work, it's not that big a deal.
>>
File: 1445468332897.png (1MB, 1539x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1445468332897.png
1MB, 1539x1600px
>>26290301
>africa
>we artificially selected them
>>
>>26290297
this op.
If sports were going off of pure strength whites would dominate. But since most sports nowadays care more about speed all you see is blacks
>>
>>26290316
>most high ranking professional athletes are black. football, basketball, boxers, the only exception is sports that utilize the lower center of gravity of white people.

Nice job ignoring weightlifting, strongman, powerlifting, swimming, pretty much all winter sports, etc. Also heavyweight boxing has been dominated by whites for a long time now.
>>
>>26290333
The ones in America I meant... Obviously.
>>
>>26290355
>winter
>sports
I can already tell you're white.
>>
>>26290355
>Also heavyweight boxing has been dominated by whites for a long time now.
Only after it stopped being lucrative. Blacks dominate the sports that actually make money.
>>
>>26290316
>white tears

Cry more, neanderthal.
>>
>>26290238
they don't have a lot of toys, so they play outside

they don't have cars, so they walk everywhere

they steal everything, so they are constantly running
>>
>>26290367
Uh, yeah? So?

>>26290372
>w-we totally would dominate HW boxing if there was more m-money

Sure thing, DeShaun.
>>
>>26290238
Black women are usually massive lardasses though.
>>
>>26290238
Where I live, they're skinny, tall weaklings.
>>
>>26290355
>weightlifting, strongman, powerlifting
yes, i am ignoring that because i don't care about it.
>pretty much all winter sports
because we're adapted for that climate
>swimming
lower center of gravity. another good example would be cycling, except for the whole impotence thing

anyways, we're talking about whose more fit in general. pure strength is only one part of the equation and most boxers are juiced out of their gourds anyways.

realistically, a lot of black fitness is because their parents send them the fuck outside to play
>>
have you ever been to Africa?
>>
fried chicken is full of HGH
>>
>>26290401
>>w-we totally would dominate HW boxing if there was more m-money
They did for decades. If it became popular again, they probably would do the same.
>>
>>26290401
>DeShaun.
my name is spelled Dashawn, thanks.
>>
>>26290238
they're superior in that respect
>>
>>26290638
D'shawn Jackson, future criminal.
>>
>>26290238
On the bright side, black people immediately wreck their health upon getting fat. They designed to run naked in African sun.
>>
>>26290238
It's all that running from the police.
>>
>>26290238
All I see is black fatfucks in the south. What are you talking about?
>>
File: blacksmoreobese.png (65KB, 925x262px) Image search: [Google]
blacksmoreobese.png
65KB, 925x262px
>>26290296
Black people are objectively more obese. You can't take 5 seconds to google it? Hairier is true but who cares about that? Arabs/Indians are most hairy. Why do you guys fall for basic trolling?
>>
>>26290915
Wtf it's like black people are either jacked or fat as fuck
>>
>>26290316
Boxing current world championship belt holder is white. MMA has more white hall of famers. Kicking boxing belts are held by whites. Wrestling olympics is rarely ever won by black person. Basketball and Football don't make up most sports. Best current soccer player is white.
>>
>>26290367
>winter sports don't count but muh bouncy basketball does
Are you retarded? One sport doesn't outweigh another it's just which you do like.
>>
File: wat.jpg (5KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
5KB, 187x200px
>>26290372
>boxing isn't lucrative now
Uh mayweather has made more money than ali and tyson you fucking retard. Do you niggers even bother to understand what you are talking about? So no boxing is as money now as ever before.
>>
>>26290372
Lmao except there are PLENTY OF niggers that are competing in heavyweights and all of them got asses kicked by klistcho which is why they dropped out retard.
>>
>>26290929
No they aren't. I see more whites jacked in my area. Stop basing your fallacy shit.
>>
>Be flabby uncool white stale beta guy
>Hit the gym with my cool swag black buddies
>My friend is really ripped got muscles everywhere
>Can't bench as much as me and about 30% weaker

His muscles looked bigger, it was really odd
>>
Blacks suck at endurance sports like cycling.
>>
>>26290238
Because exercise is about the only hobbie allowed in prison.
>>
I would never want to be black because they are easily dumbest race. I did study back one day on my school district and blacks made up wopping 85 percent of remedial classes. So yes only way the el negro can make it is in sports and thats assuming he doesn't suffer a major injury before professional.
>>
>>26290635
There wasn't as good of testing for substance drugs in system back then either cuckboi. Also, don't forget boxing has always been for POOR classes. Only whites back then got in it were like italians because they weren't even considered white at time.
>>
>>26291033
Yet all those drop outs are happier than you
>>
>>26290934
there's also a heavy cerebral aspect to boxing that you have to master, skill and probability and knowing what your enemy is doing, and you're doing this while potentially suffering multiple traumatic brain injuries in the process.

with a heavy weight boxer, they're throwing so much weight around that a two jab combo can easily knock someone out.

>>26290973
only the big names draw crowds. everybody wants to see rocky vs. ivan drago, violent poetry, noone gives a shit about two schlubs pounding eachothers brains out.
>>
>>26291010
except ethiopians with marathons.
>>
>>26291052
I'm much happier now than 2 years ago faggot. Nice projection. I already went from neet to a decent full time job. Now all I need is to work on improving my body to get 9/10 gf and I'll be a regular Chad.
>>
>>26291069
I clearly said machines. The reason kenyans and those niggers do get in marathons is due to them literally doing that everyday of lives. Also british guy at uk olympics did get a bronze in one marathon race. Which is more than any african in europe or usa has done.
>>
>>26291079
>never said machines
>i clearly said machines

???
>>
Idk if this has already been posted itt, but the real reason why there are so many muscular blacks/black athletes is because of the eugenic practices during the American slave trade. Slaves were selectively bred much like dogs in order to stronger slaves that would sell for more
>>
They're not, only the American ones are because the weak died off early on during the slavery.

If you go to africa they're usually small and skinny, even in europe aswell.
>>
>>26290238
they are not
black people have a higher obesity rate than white people

have you ever seen black food?
>>
>>26291112
Why are all the rappers skinny as fucking shit
>>
>>26291087
I said machines and you quoted me as if I brought up marathons see my original post >>26291010
no ethiopian won a biking race in olympics lel
>>
File: 1392677803_gucci_mane_66.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392677803_gucci_mane_66.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>26291126
>all black rappers skinny
also drugs is one reason
>>
>>26291137
higher center of gravity = bad for cycling

pretty simple stuff
>>
>>26291126
who is notorious B I G?
>>
>>26291166
That makes no sense. Whites are taller than blacks on average even in usa.
>>
File: nigtard.jpg (14KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
nigtard.jpg
14KB, 264x240px
>>26290238
It came from evolution. They've spent more time running from tigers and shit and having to chase pigs through the brush with sharpened sticks than king whitey has. So, obviously we're "softer", if you will.
>>
>>26292048
>tigers
>africa
Burgertard education
>>
>>26291137

Not him, but you didn't "clearly say machines" as you are claiming you did; you said "endurance sports like cycling" then reduced your argument in order to damage control.
>>
For the Amerikunts the answer is simple. Most colored folk are more prone to athleticism and godlike physiques because their ancestors were once slaves and they were bred to be the biggest and strongest workers.
>>
>>26290238
Black culture has an anti-intellectual bias. Academics is white culture, and trying to participate in both tends to make you fail at one or the other, if not both. That leaves only physical activity as a socially acceptable arena in which to excel.

That's a nurture argument, though. If you want a nature one, I'd have to say they probably aren't.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.