[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama should consider dropping a couple of nuclear bombs on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: BibleBelt.png (16KB, 572x371px) Image search: [Google]
BibleBelt.png
16KB, 572x371px
Obama should consider dropping a couple of nuclear bombs on the american south. Hicks and conservative christfags are ruining this country, They are all inbred and have the ugliest inbred accents I've ever seen,

First he'd evacuate all the blacks to the north and move everyone from the north who has a southern accent and is white to the south, then he;d obliterate all the cancerous people from existence.

All white southerners are cancer.
>>
cool sounds goo-
>evacuate all blacks
nvm fuck you
>>
>>26286886
It wouldn't change anything, you would just find some other group to hate.
>>
>all the blacks in the south go north
>the north is completely destroyed within weeks

sound plan
>>
>>26286886
If we can crucify the Californians publicly and I mean really crucify them then I am all for this.
>>
>>26286912
Black people are nice people though.
>>
>>26286912
Lol, white trash new englanders are way worse than black people.
>>
northerners don't realize we put drugs in the KFC down here to keep the blacks docile
>>
>>26286990
No, we really aren't.
>>
File: reddit-logo-2-580.jpg (18KB, 580x355px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo-2-580.jpg
18KB, 580x355px
>>26286886
Yes good sir! wherez the upvote botton xD?
>>
File: Quo78RP.png (13KB, 418x359px)
Quo78RP.png
13KB, 418x359px
>they say south, but I'm as south as the united states goes, and i'm not in the south
>>
File: 15432345.jpg (27KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
15432345.jpg
27KB, 364x366px
>tfw southern
>>
>>26287056
You are especially the drug addict ones. Stop lying to yourself.
I've lived in both the north and the south and I'd rather be around black people than white trash.
>>
>>26286886
>including Kentucky
fuck right off. Kentucky is part of the midwest, and they have so much bourbon.
>>
>evacuate all the blacks to the north
please no
>>
>>26286886

The American South doesn't need to be bombed, it just needs to be opened up to new ideas. It needs to make a transition away from "dumb and proud."

Which I think it's doing anyway. World culture and perspective are being pumped down there like it is everywhere else via TV and internet, they can't stay the way they are forever in the face of better ideas about life.
>>
File: 1435974459075.jpg (10KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1435974459075.jpg
10KB, 250x235px
>>26287125
>KFC
>KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN
no debate about it, into the nuclear hellfire with you
>>
They are the only thing keeping america from going full SJW you fucking faggot op.
>>
Somewhat related to this:
I remember a few years back there being some controversy around the President of the USA acquiring rights to order the execution of American citizens on American soil without a trial, with the use of unmanned drones.
It seems to have been forgotten, and to my knowledge no new candidate has said they were planning to abolish it.

How is this? Are people now ok with it?
>>
>>26286886
Yes, we should nuke part of our own country, o'enlightened fedoralord. Would you like atheism made into the state religion (with the God Delusion as required reading), assign every white woman a black bull, and take in some refugees while we're at it?
>>
>>26287186
Republicucks were in favor of it (except Rand Paul) and Democucks didn't do squat to stop it. Until it happens in this country, it'll be treated as a non-issue.
>>
>>26286886
I could say the same about california, michigan, and parts of new york, birdchested contrarian hipster.
>>
Hell no. The American South is the only thing preventing America from becoming a completely liberal degenerate country that will seize their freedom of speech. Seriously, when the whole confederate flag thing was going around people around here were hanging full-sized confederate flag out their vehicles.

People up North will not do that because they don't value our rights and freedoms. If you nuke the South, then the democrats and liberals will takeover and incite a holocaust for anyone who is white, male, or Christian.
>>
>>26286956
>>26286990

This is what white people who live in upper middle class suburbs actually believe.
>>
>>26287228
I see, thanks. So much for a representative democracy.
>>
>>26287147
>Southerners will become bland normie sjws and hipsters in your lifetime
why live?
>>
>>26286886
Nig detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 794x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 794x1104px
I'm originally a white southerner that has since migrated away. Most of it is trash. I'm not arguing that I'm not trash though, just a different flavor.

That being said, robots and stereotypical southern folks have similar ideas: subjugation of women, abstinence only programs, racism, etc. I feel like you guys would get along.

If we were to take this seriously, nuking anything this close to th rest of the U.S. is pants on head retarded.
>>
>>26287286
If I recall correctly, the end result was Rand Paul filibustered in protest, and the government responded by basically pinkie swearing that they won't kill anyone with drones on US soil.
>>
>>26286886

You just don't like pure Gaelic dialects from Northern Ireland. The southern accent is the best thing about the south. All the other regions have generic "American" or valley girl/surfer dude accents. The heavily Italian, Jewish and Dutch New York accent is the only thing else coming close to this much character. Even it is flattening out in favor of newscaster speak.
>>
File: usa50out.jpg (49KB, 559x368px) Image search: [Google]
usa50out.jpg
49KB, 559x368px
nuke instead here so yellowstone destroys the entire continent
>>
>>26286886
Every girl in Burgerland has a raging fetish for men with beards who drive oversized trucks and drink shitty beer. Are you saying women's tastes aren't the ultimate moral guideline for society, friend and original poster? I hear that's a prison sentence these days god bless obama :DDDdd plz no h8 #loveislove
>>
>>26286886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwwffKlvfOY

Southern accent is pure. American is garble from thousands of dialects that sounds dirty to most Europeans.
>>
>>26286886
Hey. Florida is nothing like the south
>>
File: southerner example.jpg (46KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
southerner example.jpg
46KB, 500x666px
>>26287290
they already are. take it from someone who grew up in the south, only the most backward ass hicks who literally live innawoods or in trailers have the stereotypical southerner ideology and there are very few. but the ones who are like that are fucking unbearable. pic related is probably the closest youll see on a daily basis at least where i live
>>
>>26287272
I've lived in bad areas also and I still can't stand white trash. Black people have it way worse. There's no reason a white person should be trash.
>>
Why does everybody hate southern accents? I find they sound much better than whiny Spanish accents or the creaky squawk of Northerners.
>>
>>26286886
Fuck off, stupid yank.
>>
>>26286886
I've lived in Seattle, Los Angeles, and Birmingham. I promise you that the nogs down south are so much worse than the ones in whatever liberal shithole you're from.
>>
>>26286886
>accents I've ever seen
>seeing accents
>>
>>26287266
>anyone who is white, male, or Christian.

Latinos are Catholic and Liberals love them.
>>
File: 1442805462020.png (171KB, 326x326px)
1442805462020.png
171KB, 326x326px
>>26286886

>not nuking California and getting it over with
>>
>>26287845

Arabs are muslim and Liberals pretend to love them too.
>>
>>26287863
Just wait until the big earthquake hits
>>
I wonder what issue it is that makes OP mad about Southerners. Maybe because we don't like faggots? Yeah how dare we not buy into the brainwashing campaign. Maybe because we don't want the country to become some stagnant eurotrash hellhole with a 50% income tax?
>>
>>26287886
Not all liberals, only the regressive left loves muslims.

Other liberals simply don't care or they think it's a complicated gray area with certain sects of Islam being worse than others.

SJWs think all muslims are innocent and that it's possible for every religion to hold hands and skip through a meadow

>>26287917
You sound like you belong in a mental hospital.
>>
>>26286886
I've got news for you, Christians live everywhere in the United States.
>>
>>26286886
Fuck that. The south is all right most of the time. Get rid of fucking California. Actually, scratch that, get rid of everything west of the great plains. Colorado and Washington State are shit and shouldn't get a free pass either.
>>
>>26286956
Have you ever actually traveled in a black neighborhood on foot? Have you traveled in one on foot at night? I have. Black people aren't nice. They try to look nice sometimes but just below the surface they are animals.
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (145KB, 576x822px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
145KB, 576x822px
>>26286886
Excellent bait my friend.
>>
white liberal logic:

>i love black people
>#blacklivesmastter
>lives in the most whitest cities of all time
>has never lived near black people or minorities but claims to love them

>shiggydiggy
>>
>>26286886
>Move blacks up North
Hahaha. I wish Obama would. Without Southerners to come to your aid, you'd be fucked. Niggers would have you all under their boots, and the National Guard won't save you from the riots because 90% of the Military is Southerners. Good luck getting ass fucked by Jamal.
>>
>>26287928
>You sound like you belong in a mental hospital.

Fuck off numale.
>>
It's the counterbalance to the stupid SJWs and limosine liberals. They pretty much exist to cancel out the other. Could you imagine living in SJW land? Now what about Sisterfuck, Alabama? Both would be pretty shitty.
>>
what's with all the assblasted niggers tonight?
>>
>>26286886
>implying the blacks are any better
They're all trash, you idiot.
>>
>>26287998
>They try to look nice sometimes but just below the surface they are animals.
2 tru.
>>
File: 9-ass-pastry-1.jpg (49KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
9-ass-pastry-1.jpg
49KB, 500x361px
I threatened to kill a bunch of people who are already being killed IRL, and they responded angrily to me. As any troll can tell you, responding angrily to people who talk about killing you shows that you are a mark.

Truly, I am a master troll and the true heir of the "old /b/" tradition.
>>
>>26286886
that destroys a lot of non southern sections
>>
>>26286886

>you will never see the day the south is obliterated
>>
>>26288573
>tfw you will never see the day California falls into the sea like atlantis
>>
>>26286886
As an aussie

Id recommend you deal with the real problems.

You know, the minority with the highest crime rate by a significant margin.

Unless you belong to that minority, which im pretty sure you do.
>>
>>26286886
Please leave Arkansas alone. That's all. I happen to like that shithole.
>>
>>26286886
>Hicks and conservative christfags are ruining this country
how's that now?
>>
>>26286886
>has half of Florida on the map
>"southern accent"
People from Florida have like no accent whatsoever. It's creepy
>>
>>26286886
t.reddit user
>>
>>26286886
Die, northern commie libcuck insect
>>
>>26287998
>>26288469
I really do not get people saying "once you leave the rich suburbs and actually meet black people you will realize how shit they are" on 4chan. Not just bc of these single posts, more in general. Have you ppl only ever talked to 4 black people and that's where your assumptions come from

I went to school with tons of black kids, most of them from the bad neighborhoods in new orleans. Currently I don't hang out with too many because I moved somewhere with less of them but that's not my fault. The only negative trend I've noticed is that they will sometimes take unnecessary advantage of an opportunity to get free stuff, for example this one black kid would always make himself a sandwich when he was at my house

Black people are cool, t. nig defener
>>
File: BGkFLGl.jpg (11KB, 307x299px) Image search: [Google]
BGkFLGl.jpg
11KB, 307x299px
>>26288538
[/spoiler]8fjh[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1454704979762.jpg (78KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1454704979762.jpg
78KB, 500x493px
>tfw southern and my existence alone makes liberals ass hurt
>>
>>26289466
Of course not all blacks are bad people
They don't all need to be
It only takes one with a gun and his eyes on your wallet to end your life though
>>
>>26286886
That glorious feeling when liberals don't have children and conservatives will own the future of america, feels great.

Feels fantastic.
>>
>>26286886
bad b8 m8. Surely you can do better, can't you?....
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.