[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no mommy gf Why is motherly love objectively the purest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 18

File: 1454358231319.jpg (655KB, 1663x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1454358231319.jpg
655KB, 1663x2500px
>tfw no mommy gf

Why is motherly love objectively the purest?

For those of you that have had luck with this, explain your methods, if any.
>>
Bump, you faggots

Come on, I know some other robots share my feels
>>
>be mommy gf

He is well-behaved and cute, has a youthful demeanour and is very submissive. If you want a mommy gf you have to be worthy of being nurtured and doted on.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>have had approximately 20 girlfriends
>only want a mommy gf
>every gf is disgusted by this and wants nothing to do with being a nurturer

Fuck living in 2016
>>
File: Scarlett Madison.jpg (477KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlett Madison.jpg
477KB, 600x900px
>>26285727
>go to park
>keep an eye out for moms with their kids
>spot one I like
>kidnap her kid when I get the chance
>let a few weeks pass
>send a note to the mom explaining that if she wants her kid back she'll have to become my mommy gf

it's that easy OP
>>
tfw no mommy gf to take care of me

tfw no mommy to encourage my regression into a little boy

tfw she will never call you her special little good boy and hold your face in her hands and kiss you

tfw no mommy to hold your hand and pull you behind her and tell you its okay when she senses you being mentally triggered by bad thoughts

tfw if i hadd a mommy gf the bad thoughts wouldnt even come anyways

tfw no falling asleep with mommy on the couch safe warm and at ease in her arms
>>
>>26286195
i bet you're a transfag.
>>
>>26285727
this type of girl has low self confidence and likes animals a lot.

ie find the uggo in the room.
>>
>>26286229
you're retarded
get a girl preggo and then she will be mommy gf
or date single moms
you can't be this autistic
>>
>>26286229
How do you bring it up to them?
>>
File: VbtpC.jpg (138KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
VbtpC.jpg
138KB, 853x1280px
>You will never have cookies and cummies
>>
>>26286399
he wants a woman to mother him, not be a real mom
>>
>>26286195
Where did you find him?
>tfw not boyish enough for a mommy gf to find me
>>
>>26286195
Do you let him kiss your breasts? Also what are you like?
>>
>>26286399
Just having a kid doesn't make you mommy gf tier. Plenty of shitty non-nurturing mother's out there. Roasties with kids
>>
File: -lonely.jpg (321KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
-lonely.jpg
321KB, 1024x682px
>>26285727
>tfw mum never loved me.
>desire for mommy gf through the roof.
>to ugly to be loved.
>good looking sister was loved.
>i am ugly duckling
>*crying*
>>
i want to be mommy's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her mommy blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo mommy blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her mommy hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her mommy hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her mommy face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
I would kill for a mommy gf. I just want a nice pale somewhat thick woman to love. I need mommy gf pussy.
>>
File: KiKwkWk.jpg (78KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
KiKwkWk.jpg
78KB, 531x800px
>>26289409
I feel that, anon
>>
>>26285727
I feel angry at these threads whenever i see them.

My house burnt down when I was a baby and did my mom go in to get me ? No it was my 5 year old brother who went back in while she stood outside.

Stop kidding yourselves they will put themselves first.
>>
>>26289537
Yeah we don't want your mom, we want a decent human being.
>>
File: 1432834606549.jpg (14KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1432834606549.jpg
14KB, 337x372px
>>26289537

holy fuck thats crazy. People who have things like that happen to them are more often red pilled about things than others. You are able to see how older women, mothers, aren't any different than slut stacies.

I've had some horribly fucked up stuff happen in my life that will never let me see women or normies in the same light again.
>>
>>26289598
Eh redpilled might be a tad too far, I just dont trust most women or give them benifit of doubt
>>
File: goddammit.png (7KB, 120x113px) Image search: [Google]
goddammit.png
7KB, 120x113px
>tfw no mommy gf that will who will take care of me
>tfw ill never hear her soft and loving voice wake me up in the morning while sitting down on the side of the bed and gently playing with my hair and brushing it out of my eyes
>tfw no mommy gf to hold my hand in crowded place so I don't get lost and she keeps me safe and close to her
>tfw no babysitter to watch me while mommy goes out with her friends
>tfw you'll never hear her car pull up and get excited and run to the door when she comes in and hug her
can somebody post those Mommy Rose pics. I think it was called Mommy Rose, it was that guy that wrote those long elaborate stories about having a mommy. they wasn't sexual and they made me cry
>>
File: 1438033550625.png (608KB, 1134x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1438033550625.png
608KB, 1134x1066px
>tfw no nurturing therapist gf to grow dependent on and vulnerable with and then help me become an independent, functional person
It's the only way I'd ever have a chance in this life and I have no way to even look for it.
>>
>>26285727
I've had several girlfriends that have taken on nurturing roles for me. I was homeless when I was a teenager, and for a while that's how I ate.

The thing about women, is they're naive. If they're naive enough to take care of a guy, then they're too naive to really lead the relationship, let alone both of your lives. It's a catch 22.

Get to the point where you can support yourself, then find the nurturing girlfriend, and take care of her while she takes care of you.
>>
>>26286976
>tfw no southern momma gf to kiss
>>
I had no idea this was even a thing people wanted. Huh.

I'm pretty good at taking care of people and making things. If you're in a legitimately bad place, I will destroy the situation or person that caused it. My personality, however, is abrasive.

Does that count?
>>
>>26290152
one more thing: what do you think of sitting on my face?
>>
>>26290152
Abrasive girls are generally softies underneath it. And good cuddlers.
>>
>>26290152
you sound cute :) tell us more about yourself. If you had a submissive bf would u be ok with that?
>>
>>26290152
>Does that count?
Yes, be my mommy gf
>>
>>26290152
>My personality, however, is abrasive.
How are you abrasive?
>>
>>26290152
pls be in kentucky
>>
>>26290152
seriously you guys? this many replies? you're pathetic
i'm >>26290200 ;_;
>>
>>26290258
fuck off nigger cuck
>>
File: 1.jpg (258KB, 1745x701px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
258KB, 1745x701px
>>26290290
kentucky is 90% white you spic
>>
>tfw no mommy gf to regress you back further and further until it's just her and her little baby boy 5 ever.
>>
>>26290169
I'm not against the thought. I can see lots of ways that might go horribly wrong, but it's one of those conceptually fun ideas.

>>26290180
I do like cuddles, but the abrasiveness is real. It ruins most of my human relationships.

>>26290200
I'm a type-A personality, but prefer some confirmation that I'm not just being a loud asshole ignoring subtle needs or opinions. So, in bed that's fine, but I need someone who can debate good-naturedly for everything else.
>>
>>26290365
>but I need someone who can debate good-naturedly for everything else.
>>
>>26290365
>im not against the thought

then you are absolutely perfect. where do you live so we can meet, go out on a date. you sit on my face, we cuddle, we do things outside. hows that sound?
>>
>>26285727
>no mommy gf that will slowly ride you while you suck on her tits
>no mommy gf to make you nice meals after work or class
>no mommy gf to cuddle with and watch movies with
>no mommy gf to cum inside
jdimsa
>>
>>26290237
I'm a professionally diagnosed aspie. I do value connections when they're successful, and I can empathize. I just don't always get motives or model other people's minds easily. This sounds fairly normal, but it leads to accidental cruelty and mass confusion if you don't spell a lot of things out that you would generally assume come standard. I hate talking about my own feelings and put up irrationally high walls around them, but enjoy talking about emotions in generalities. Buber and Kierkegaard are like crack to me because I view their apt communication of these concepts as something akin to wizardry.

In general, if you warn me, I can do phatic conversation. If you give me time to mentally prepare myself. Otherwise I'll bushwack your complex and mostly intangible issues with a blithe literature reference and a joke. It can accidentally get really, really ugly.

So. Yes. Abrasive.
>>
File: g34t89j30f.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
g34t89j30f.gif
497KB, 312x205px
>>26290445
>ywn bury your face into your mommy gf's tits
just end my life 2bh
>>
>>26290470
>Otherwise I'll bushwack your complex and mostly intangible issues with a blithe literature reference and a joke.
Greentext an example pls
That just sounds more awkward than abrasive
>>
I just started by sniffing my mommys feet. I think she knows but she lets me do it anyways
>>
File: ElmJZAw.png (129KB, 186x264px) Image search: [Google]
ElmJZAw.png
129KB, 186x264px
>>26290470
>I'll bushwack your complex and mostly intangible issues with a blithe literature reference and a joke
>>
>>26290470
Do you have red hair?
>>
/gfd/ is on /d/ you fucking sad pathetic faggots. Fuck off
>>
>>26290421
Whoa, slow down, I'm probably not the waifu you are looking for. See >>26290470 .

I posted in the thread because I'm unusually competent in half of the archetype's points. Normally, I tend to put my accidentally high philosophy/cooking/territorial violence skills in the "socially meaningless" box.
>>
>>26290365
>I'm a type-A personality
does that mean assertive?
>in bed that's fine, but I need someone who can debate good-naturedly for everything else
i feel you on this pretty hard actually. It's sometimes hard to meet people who can do both. In some ways I feel like I qualify myself, I can debate about trivial things like why ketchup is good on eggs or what to tip the average but friendly waiter at the restaurant who was kinda cool but didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would earn them an above average tip. But I'm really bad at debating politics, I can do religion but not politics, I don't understand it and I'm sometimes easily influenced by whoever I'm talking to. I know I tend to lean left politically and I get the whole social issues thing but when it comes to economical stuff or how to handle the war im pretty clueless. So idk, i understand both perspectives on that kinda stuff I guess
>>
>>26286229
Most girls are very submissive. If you show that you aren't, it's an instant turn off
>>
>>26290524
>oh no these words are difficult, better fedorapost
I'm just glad the whole fedora shitpost thing exists to easily identify those with barely enough mental capability to breathe.
>>
>>26290550
>Whoa, slow down, I'm probably not the waifu you are looking for. See >>26290470 .
You sound pretty qt honestly
>>
File: fedoraneck.png (126KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraneck.png
126KB, 320x263px
>>26290565
>I can do religion but not politics,
No you can't. Nobody on this site can
>>
>>26290609
honestly you're probably right, i take back what i said i can't debate serious stuff for shit
>>
>>26290587
*tippity tips fedora*
>>
>>26290550
The manbabies will probably just fetishize your mental illness instead and think those things you have are adorable and cute enough to make a relationship even more reminiscient of a disney relationship because they're just as mentally ill.

Two mentally ill do not fit together, ever. You have been warned.
>>
>>26290693
Shut the fuck up Doj. If I knew you IRL I'd beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>26290731
Aw, aren't you a cute and cuddly vulnerable poor robot who needs to be coddled?

Oh wait, you're just a gigantic, violent asshole who feels entitled to experimentation. What a surprise. Thanks for proving my statement right further.
>>
>>26290768
>Aw, aren't you a cute and cuddly vulnerable poor robot who needs to be coddled?
No.
>Oh wait, you're just a gigantic, violent asshole
Yes.

Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26290787
You should go to /b/ or /pol/. I think you'd like it on those boards, moreso than /r9k/.
>>
>>26290497
I honestly can't come up with any examples off of the top of my head. The reason why I stated the problem that way is because I generally talk quickly, loudly, and don't have a lot to say that isn't immediately topical or about books.

I see the fedora memes, but this is the opposite of pretension. I am more or less a disorganized rolodex of anything I've read in the past 15 years, allowing for local color and vague preferences.

The worst and most common issue is that I assume that people who say stupid things aren't being serious. My main humor style is deadpan facetiousness, so I respond with what I assume is playful mockery. The realization that the person's opinion actually was that awful is met with confusion and the demand to walk me through the thought process, which is then interpreted as condescension.

The next offender in this is probably the speed of my answers, tone following as a close third. The words themselves probably aren't terrible, but the impression that I'm not paying any attention to deep issues probably is terrible. When I know what's going on, I purposefully calm way down and put my responses on an artificial delay.
>>
>>26290818
Now I just want to see you make an idiot feel bad with a quick reply
>>
>>26290853
She just did, fuckboy.
>>
>>26290818
How come your typing speed is so slow in comparison to how quickly you speak?
>>
>>26290565
Yes, very assertive. I don't tend to have lukewarm opinions; I either pay no attention to a matter because I don't have enough information yet, or I have a strong opinion with unnecessarily complex justifications. I'm great at the car game "marriage"-- five minute persuasive rant over a topic picked at random. I'm less great at sane small talk.

Don't worry, most people are absolutely shit at talking about things that matter. If you organize and can factually justify your opinions for yourself while being intellectually honest, you're way ahead of the curve.
>>
>>26290693
You seem to receive sadistic pleasure from making fun of people in here, what's up with that?
>>
>>26290922
>making fun of people
I'm just looking out for people here by notifying them of the best course of action, that being fixing themselves instead of revolving their life around trying to get their dick wet.
>>
>>26290904
I dated a girl who kinda was like that once, it was nice while it lasted but she definitely wore the pants in the relationship. I'd say something silly that I didn't really think about and she'd question it and debate it and eventually it'd just be me apologizing. I'm really indecisive, I just can't make decisions, especially on the spot. Like sometimes at restaurants I have to have my friends just order something random off the menu for me because i can't pick anything and I keep everybody waiting too long
>if you organize and can factually justify your opinions for yourself while being intellectually honest, you're way ahead of the curve
i can do the honest thing but im pretty bad at justifying my opinions. As soon as someone questions it or debates with me I immediately start thinking maybe I had it wrong the whole time
>>
>>26290693
You're kind to back me up on the weird vocabulary. Colloquial speech doesn't come naturally, and I don't actually like people who would prefer I feign dullness.

I know. People tend to glamorize mental illness as a substitute for acceptance. It's a part of the umbrella of stigmatization, and honestly rankles worse than the alternatives.

Give me an honest hatred and genuine disgust. None of this sickly pandering "quirky" bull. If I manage cute, that's great, but people actually enjoying my terrible coping skills kind of reminds me of an amputee fetish. In both cases, you're fapping to a vulnerability derived from a missing part.

But look-- you're being uncharitable. It's not strange to think that some people are less assertive than others and would like someone to help them take on the world. It's an ugly world.
>>
File: crying_feels.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
crying_feels.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>26290989
>I'm really indecisive, I just can't make decisions, especially on the spot.
WAKE ME UP
iktfb
>>
>>26290864
I'm on a mobile phone and am in a currently losing battle with autocorrect and page refreshing. Therefore, slow typing and regrettable punctuation. I type fairly quickly on a fully articulated keyboard but the screen brightness makes it a rude option for the next few hours.
>>
File: 1420590538967.jpg (25KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
1420590538967.jpg
25KB, 350x304px
>>26289787

Most female therapists are worthless if you're a weird guy, no amount of training could make them understand. They're usually only good at dealing with predictable normie/woman problems like "work is stressful" and "my partner doesn't look at me like he used to".
>>
>>26291037
Oh. Where are you going, and why?
>>
>>26291061
I'm at home. My two bedroom apartment has four people, including me, and my roommate has an 8 am A&P lab. Trying to not be a dick.
>>
>>26291090
For how long have you lived there?
>>
>>26289598
If you actually talk to your family about shit, you'll find out that "normies" are usually way more fucked up than robots.

Because they don't ruminate obsessively about their actions, they tend to do a lot more stupid/fucked up shit and never let it bother them.
>>
>>26290989
Your possible social anxiety aside, I find that it is truly difficult for people to think probabilistically. It's more of a learned skill than something you're born with. When you research something more, you fill in the "here be dragons" sections gradually and painfully. Eventually, you won't likely know everything about an issue, and there will always be a chance that you are horribly wrong and blinded by intense personal bias, but you will have a map of where to generally proceed from where you are. And that scary blank section of your world will shrink until your fear is negligible.

That's how it works for me, at least.
>>
>>26291002
I'm not backing you up on anything. I have the same "issue". When speaking of more intricate subjects, rather than small talk, I can't help but use advanced, more descriptive terms, which in turn ends up being considered pretentious. I've had my fair share of fedora image replies because of this. If anything, though, I admire this trait, for it represents both the possibility of social awkwardness, but also intelligence. I have never succeeded at being on good terms with stupid people, and probably never will be, so I'm best off appreciating (y)our quirk.

There's not really something wrong with your issue, as there's undoubtedly people who can manage it to create a healthy relationship, but the majority of posters on this board are very immature and lack the experience to determine whether a mentally ill partner is a good thing or not. What they think of in your situation is something akin to Tomoko Kuroki, the female posterchild of hikikomori (some Japanese variety of NEETdom). Simply put, they have yet to grow up, and it's more than likely that they will get tired of you sooner than that they will learn to deal with you. I've heard this happen countless of times, enough to understand that there's very little room for alternative eventualities in a relationship like that.

It ends up being a matter of whether you wish to bite a potential bullet and be dumped by a mentally underdeveloped hormonal adolescent. I'm all for uplifting someone, I just don't see anything postive coming from it in the long run, except in the favor of he who is uplifted, but making others happy at the expense of your own is not a suggested way of living.

Unless you have a savior's complex.
>>
>>26291176
im sorry but i didn't really understand that. do you mean like eventually I'll learn to debate if I read more? idk what you meant by all that im sorry. also i never really considered social anxiety but i do get anxious in social situations
>>
>>26285727
tfw mommy gf ties you up and calls u a goodboy but can only reply with "mmmph" cuz gagged
>>
post more mommy gf stories less shitposting
>>
>>26291108
I've been here for a year and a half now. I can't complain, save for the token tea party member who gargles Limbaugh's atrophied testicles. We mostly get on by not sharing a room, not talking about topics unrelated to food, and listening to our radio programs with headphones. At least she's consistently on time with rent?
>>
>>26291201

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: huge-lactating-tits-milking.jpg (148KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
huge-lactating-tits-milking.jpg
148KB, 600x421px
>>26285727
wtf I was the original mommy gf thread guy fuck you OP
>>
>>26291224
It's not in Canada, is it?
>>
>>26291216
You might not get better at debating, unless negotiating and rhetoric are a part of your reading list, but you will almost certainly have more confidence in your opinions. If that doesn't improve, it is probably a psychological issue as opposed to a situational one.

I definitely recommend researching how to properly research first. Drop by LessWrong for some quick 101 on organizing your thoughts and changing your mind properly. Learn how google scholar works. Get confident with reading above your level with a dictionary handy.

Once you have the tools for gathering new info, you can pretty much study up on anything you want. I love informational freedom in the digital age-- cranky old people who actually prefer microfiche and forced human interaction can suck it.
>>
>>26290152
pls be in London
literally, I live in London
>>
File: fuck.gif (58KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
58KB, 357x200px
>be >>26291253
>read through thread because oh well this faggot OP made the thread maybe it will be good

>see
>>26286195
>>26286329
>>26286976
>>26289388
>>26289782
>>26289787
>>26290345
>>26290445
>>26291221
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOD FUCKING DAMMIT

THIS IS NOT WHAT MY FUCKING THREADS WERE ABOUT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE RUINING THE DEFINITION OF A MOMMY GF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT

a mommy gf is a submissive girl that acts motherly, caring, and feminine towards you who you take advantage of and fuck the shit out of because you're a fucking man and she's your bitch

NOT YOUR FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS FAGGOTRY YOU FUCKING WEAK BETA FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUTTTTT STOP FUCKING RUINING MY GOD DAMN SHIT YOU FUCKS I FUCKING HATE YOU LAME FAGGOTS

FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>26291333
nobody cares m8 end yourself
>>
>>26291370
go be mentally ill in another thread you fucking faggot weirdo loser fuck
>>
>>26291310
I might just be like actual stupid but Im really having trouble following how toy speak. youre using a lot of words i dont know. I;m sorry. ill start reading more though ok? im sorry i just like don't understand what you're saying sometimes im really sorry
>>26291333
>gf is a submissive girl that acts motherly, caring, and feminine towards you who you take advantage of and fuck the shit out of because you're a fucking man and she's your bitch
that's literally just a regular girlfriend dummy
>>
>>26291385
>that's literally just a regular girlfriend dummy
kek normal girls aren't attractive
>>
>>26291381
how bout you make me you lil cuck
>>
File: shinji2.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
shinji2.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>>26291333
WOW r-rude. i just qt mommy gf to tie me up and gib me headpats and squeeze my boyish little cheeks. is that too much, anon??
>>
>>26291404
>kek normal girls aren't attractive
ok but that still doesn't change the fact that the "mommy gf" you are describing is literally just a normal caring gf. i dont get why anyone would say kek at a time like this
>>
>tfw you're a sub or maybe a switch
>theres so so so many thirsty sub guys
>most are into that beat me up, lick your dirt , grovel control me stick
>you just like the idea of making someone happy and that makes you happy
>even if its being dominate if its what they want then all good

finding someone for me is difficult, I feel like its a sub genre of a sub genre of music.

>capcha has changed
>>
>>26291413
>how about you make me your little cuck?
That's fucking weird and mentally ill dumb faggot. Fuck off
>>
>>26291201
I understand your point concerning dehumanizing idealization/wonky cost-benefit analysis, and realize that your position likely comes from a place of personal frustrations, but personal application of your advice leads to some issues.

Firstly, I myself am emotionally half-baked. My psychologist, in an entirely charitable attempt to summarize a lengthy rant on my part, just came out and admitted that I'm missing important parts of myself. Maybe I'll find good substitutes one day, or grow them whole cloth. But I'm not there yet, and it's unreasonable to assume that I get to sit at the adults' table right now. To date a healthy and functional adult is to fly above my means. I can make some relationships function, for a while, but this leads to my second point.

I am actually really tiring to be around. After a while, people get their fill of naan and free college lectures and then find someone lower-maintenance. It's not weird. It's a rule. I might find a real, live, functional adult and then actually keep them one day. That day is not now.

As a result, I mostly do my own thing and try to build up what I have, in a place that is sadly not London or Canada. Though I have been accused of originating from both of those places by many different people, funnily enough.
>>
>>26291451
i hear you on that. whenever i look up femdom porn i always have some hope that its jus some tall girl who looks older, gently kissing and cuddling with this smaller younger guy

but its never that. its always vulgar shit. she fucks him with a strap on. she calls him a cuck and verbally abuses him. she kicks him in the balls with high heels. im just tired of not being able to find gentle porn of this and am to inept to have it done to me in real life...

to not be satisfied with porn and not experience this in real life...this is true pain
>>
>>26291385
No, no, the way I talk/write is a lot for a lot of people. It's... It's like this.

Finding more information about things that you're uncertain about will make you more certain. Not 100% certain, because you are a human with a brain that can be wrong for lots of weird reasons that aren't your fault. But you will get to be certain -enough-. Different people have different places where enough info makes them feel better. Having a lot of need for info is a great thing, even though it might make you anxious. It makes you grow.

If you look up the things I mentioned in >>26291310 , you will get better at learning things. I promise on my soul. And that will probably help you a lot.
>>
>>26291413
>>26291415
>>26291423
>>26291451
CANCER THIS IS CANCER
>>
>>26291451
depends on where you look, honey
you probably won't find many dom males on the r9k, but you could try the real world
>>
>>26291595
how ?

>>26291602
kek I'm a sub/switch guy looking for a girl thats a caring dom.

maybe she wants me to dom her from time to time
>>
I've made a few >tfw no mommy gf threads.

My problem is I only want a nurturing mommy gf in the home. On the outside I want her to be almost pathologically submissive, always walking two paces behind me, only wears what I choose, I speak for her in public, even ordering her food when we go out. Then when we're at home she dotes on me and takes care of me. Cooking, cleaning, even washes me in the shower and massages me. Maybe what I really want is just a lactating slave that is extremely affectionate. I am an extreme narcissist and I want someone to worship me as much as I deserve to be worshiped.
>>
>>26291690
>even washes me in the shower
god fucking dammit why do you faggots always have to add in one weird fucking thing god dammit
>>
>>26291492
>your position likely comes from a place of personal frustration
I wouldn't know where said personal frustration would have to originate from. I'm looking at this matter from a neutral point of view. From there on, I can logically deduce that allowing mental illness to be treated as a fetish to indulge in rather than an issue that makes or breaks a human being will always be a horrible choice. Not only would it likely hold you back from blooming into, in your words, a real, functional adult, but it would also hold themselves back if it's a "mommy gf" relationship.

This may just be my own perception of this, though. I feel like one can (and should) mature without attempting to orbit the prospect of getting into a relationship. I raise /r9k/ itself as an example of why; the place is horridly toxic and filled with NEETs in the making, because for some reason, they managed to drive their life to their perceived final destination, which is "getting a girlfriend". I digress, though. This encompasses what I think is a broader issue so I'll leave it at this.

I personally haven't been to any psychologists in a long time. I function somewhat, am not unhappy, so I'm satisfied that way. I handle life the same way you do, really, doing my own thing and just avoiding relationships altogether. I enjoy the thought of spending my life the same way I'm doing now ad aeternum, which basically is just hobbyism and education. It's nice to know you have your own purpose solidly set in stone, too, at least for now.
>>
>>26291521
>hope that its jus some tall girl who looks older, gently kissing and cuddling with this smaller younger guy
That's practically impossible to find, sadly.
I have zero interest in the whole abuse-centered femdom, be it verbally abusing, ballbusting etc, or even the strapon stuff. It's just not my thing.

Luckily for me it seems to be based quite a lot on the concept/idea/fantasy of a woman desiring the man so much that she actually makes moves on him, that she takes actual initiative and whatnot.
With that, a woman actively riding on top of a guy and enjoying it, a woman in any position of "power" to choose whatever will happen in the scenario and decides she wants to have sex with him, and things like that, already work for me.
Amateur porn has a decent amount of that compared to the company-made stuff. The fact that both man and woman decide to film themselves and seemingly enjoy having sex together is already great. And with the rare post-sex cuddling, gently kissing, and other forms of showing genuine affection, it's icing on the cake to me.
I'm more of a switch I guess, though. I prefer a sub position, but if a woman is capable of actively showing that desire to have sex with me while she takes on a sub role, I'd dom the ever-living daylight out of her.
Starfish, however, I wouldn't even consider having sex with even with the biggest blue balls or most dire urge to go for sex. I'd lose any and all sexual interest in her instantly.
>>
>>26291690

I used to have a gf who would squeeze the blackheads out of my nose and face. It's less gross than it sounds because these were blackheads/sebum, not actual zits. I haven't had a real gf to do this with since. Besides that I liked cuddling with her.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.