[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everything we do here is meaningless and a waste of time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 229x220px
everything we do here is meaningless and a waste of time until we die alone.
>>
>>26285583
Then why did you start this thread?
>>
>become godfag
>marry qt religious girl
>????
>profit
>>
>>26285613
to make you aware
>>
>>26285640
I already was though. Seems you didn't care for my smartass comment.
>>
robots should band together and create a cult
>>
>>26285677
Robots should band together and have a suicide pact.
>>
this is why I decided to make a tulpa
>>
Everything you do anywhere is meaningless and a "waste" of time until you die alone.

Stop being 16.
>>
>>26285676
shh shh
>>
>>26285632
I'd rather commit actual suicide than philosophical suicide
>>
>>26285731
you still desire meaning from your existence.
>>
>>26285879
you know what you are and so do we
>>
>>26285882
I also desire to know all the secrets of the universe, but that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>26285908
you aren't even trying to
>>
>>26285940
And you aren't even trying to give your life meaning, so how can you complain that it has no meaning?
>>
>>26286057
i didn't proclaim I desired to know the meaning of the universe, just that we are all wasting our time until we die alone.
>>
>>26285632
godfag here, these whores are all sluts too from a fairly young age
>>
>>26286126
And that is something a 16 year old would say.

Literally one of the first things a man discovers when he begins to see beyond his mother's tit.
>>
>>26286206
but you long to know secrets of the universe but you're stuck in your moms basement wasting time until you die alone.
>>
>>26286363
I've just accepted that even if I weren't as inept as I am, the time and world I've been born into would restrict me from achieving such a dream. So I'll just have to aim for something a bit smaller.
>>
>>26286422
you gave up because you're a loser
>>
>>26285583
Just because you're here for no reason and with no purpose doesn't mean you can't live a meaningful life. You just have to create that meaning for yourself.
>>
>>26285583
Even a life which does not contain meaning has meaning in of itself. For you fit into the part of having no meaning.
>>
>>26285583
What an unremarkable way of thinking. Come back if you ever realize that EVERYTHING is meaningful. You won't - because that would be difficult. It would take some courage and sensitivity. It would take effort.
>>
>>26285583
Born alone die alone, duh op
>>
>>26285583
>die alone

what does this mean? everything we do is "alone," we don't have the ability to share consciousness. you go to sleep "alone," don't you?
>>
>>26286702
While I am a loser, I've given up because I'm not a fool.
>>
>>26286206
"One of the first signs of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die." - Franz Kafka
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.