[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally every thread is about sex now i must leave this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1452463723114.jpg (126KB, 918x881px) Image search: [Google]
1452463723114.jpg
126KB, 918x881px
>literally every thread is about sex now

i must leave this place for wizchan. you failed normie robot pretenders disgust me.
>>
1 thread about sex on the frontpage
2 about girls

Not bad desu
>>
>>26285220
But all the mentally ill faggot threads?
>hurr durr everyone entertain my delusions of play pretending to be a different gender
>>
>>26285180
>i must leave this place for wizchan.

Why bother telling us then? Unless there is some spark of life left in you that wants us to tell you to reconsider.
>>
Wiz is dddddeeeeeaaaaaddddd, m8. Beyond the fact that it's almost as bas a /x/ at times.
>>
>>26285267

pieces of shit like you who feel the urge to speak about sex and their virginity 24/7 need a daily reminder of what a worthless scum they are and how bad they need to kill themselves. youre just a failed normie who thinks about sex every fucking minute and never gets tired of doing so. you claim to be a robot because it gives you attention. fuck off and kill yourself scumbag.
>>
another victory for fembots, and its probably for the good
>>
>>26285316
I'm not taking you seriously just so you know. You failed at making me feel bad.
>>
>>26285293
it's all cripplejew's fault
>>
>>26285220
This. the fact that OP is saying "literally every thread sex hurr" shows how much of a failed normie HE is because he's literally seeing sex everywhere.
>>
>>26285180
wizchan is a shithole, less of one for sure, but it's still a shit place to be.
>>
I'm not all that concerned with sex

I just really really want to hold a girl in my arms and to feel her soft stubby fingers and hear her talk to me

And now my eyes are tearing up thanks OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.