[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suicidally depressed entire life >major depressive episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: nnnn.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nnnn.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>suicidally depressed entire life
>major depressive episode
>struggling every day to not pull the trigger
>take 30mg of oxycodone I had left from wisdom teeth surgery
>happiness and euphoria for the first time in ever
>never want the feeling to go away

Is this how addiction starts?
>>
File: Two-Figures-1953.jpg (46KB, 321x430px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Figures-1953.jpg
46KB, 321x430px
>Not so used to the pain it feels good
>>
a dentist... prescribing blues....

yea, bullshit.
>>
File: 1315271232334.jpg (10KB, 153x200px) Image search: [Google]
1315271232334.jpg
10KB, 153x200px
'fraid so, OP. Everyone will try to tell you that you're only feeling awful off the drugs because you're having "post-acute withdrawals". Truth is, life is an awful thing and you were feeling the same way before you ever tried the drugs. Drugs are the only window out of this pain.
>>
>>26285183
I told him I didn't want hydrocodone because it makes me nauseous so he gave me oxycodone instead

I told him he was silly since I'm in pharmacy school but he said keep it anyway just in case
>>
>>26285139
yeah

shame you're too much of a friendless autistic loser nerd to find more
>>
I was taking Oxycontin for a while and never got addicted
>>
>>26285197
I smoked cigarillos for like 2 weeks and quit cold turkey without any kind of a problem, at a worst the odd urge to smoke one like once every 4 days

I never really had a problem with addiction before

>>26285210
I live in a major city metroplex I could find more by accident
>>
>prescribed so much oxy after a surgery
>get high almost every day for months
>Doctor is nice to me and trusts me
>finally stops prescribing pain killers to me
>I run out
>the minor withdrawal is terrible
>I still crave that comfy euphoria
>>
>>26285197
that is not post acute withdrawal. paws happens after addicts get clean
>>
>>26285334
Right, and not because of any medical reason but because life sucks without drugs. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
>>
>>26285296
Dude one time I smoked two cigarettes in one whole day and I didn't even get addicted I guess I'm immune lol
>>
>>26285425
I was vaping for like a whole year before that

pls dont spoil my amazing mood right now
>>
If I have to hear the word oxycodone again I'm going to fucking scream holy shit
>>
>>26285447
Oxycodone. What's your problem?
>>
>>26285475
FUCK
ONLY AMERICANS WILL UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTRATION
>>
>>26285493
I'm American and I really don't.
>>
>>26285520
OK
ONLY AMERICANS WHO ARE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL
>>
>>26285558
I'm out of high school. You're being intentionally convoluted because you don't want to explain why you're acting like a little bitch.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.