[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think i found the ultimate answer to our problems woman weren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1453262463037.jpg (138KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453262463037.jpg
138KB, 720x720px
i think i found the ultimate answer to our problems

woman weren't always like this, but you have to understand why.. in order to dig deep into current day society and understand what we are facing we must compare nowdays to "back then"
humanity for the most part lived in small communal places, everyone was split into small populations of 1000-2000 people, which nowdays you have cities that hold millions.
back then a woman could only choose a partner if he was around her at the time, if she lived in Nevada for example she could only hope to be the best male in nevada.
but now the scale has tipped, a woman can get togher with a rich,successful and lonely male from hundreds a miles away without having to look for partner
now something like social media makes a woman insane, they cannot control their hypergamy if she see thousands and thousands of guys everyday, each time better guys than the last.
that's why the 20-80 thing happens, because of global connectivity and social media
we can never flip the script unless social media is destroyed
>>
That's part of it.
>>
>>26284701
whats the other part im missing?
>>
>>26284743
>make up
>ego inflating
>clothing
>surgery
>wealth distribution
>social media

I'm sure there are plenty more but those are theo nly ones that came to mind right now
>>
>>26284774
all the stuff you wrote are in-directly linked with the effect of social media
>>
>>26284793
All of these were present before social media.
You think the 80-20 rule didn't exist in the 60s? There was plenty of Chads and plenty of shut ins and weirdos back then.

Hell, even 3,000 years ago the rich general of a roman army unit got chicks left and right while the lowly peasant or slave got nothing.

No social media back then. Social media is the manifestation of a long trend on humanity, not the cause.
>>
I wonder if she is good at C
>>
>>26284911
Dubs don't lie.

How is this your problem anyway? Is your life dependent on the whims of some roastie? Nah, your problem is that you are ruled by your sexual and romantic urges.
>>
>>26284616
>I can print hello world to the screen! XDXDXD
Fucking girls thinking they can code. I've never ever met a competent programmer who was also a female.
>>
>>26285061
I guess Grace Hopper was before your time. It's not like she invented COBOL or anything.
>>
>>26284616
I didn't read your wall of text but the girl you posted is really cute
>>
File: 1361203259929.jpg (67KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1361203259929.jpg
67KB, 703x703px
>>26284616

Thanks Captain Obvious, but you're not the visionary you think you are.

We all know that industrialization and modernization lead to Giga-hypergamy. We know that women's sexual selection was restrained by society and circumstance and technology.

Women really have always been like this, which is precisely why their sexuality and sexual selection was restrained for so long.

> Women for the most part do not love us. They do not choose a man because they love him, but because it pleases them to be loved by him. Alphonse Karr

>"A man has a choice between loving women and understanding them."
>"Feminine virtue is nothing but a convenient masculine invention." - Ninon de L'Enclos, a woman herself

The welfare state is just the icing on the cake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.