[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheated on live - follow up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160205_201511.jpg (96KB, 720x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_201511.jpg
96KB, 720x818px
I posted here a couple weeks ago, l posted Grindr conversations as an anon messaged my ex and proved he was a whore.

Anyway. He's back from his Euro sex trip. Met him at a McDs. He tried to say he had no sexual intentions, yada yada. It's actually a longer story. Point is he kept lying and lying further, it was amazing in a way. Anyway. So that's done. I promised I'd follow up, tho there really isn't much to say. But there you go robots. Life is suffering, people are assholes, nothing is new.
>>
you deserve it for dating a normie
>>
No one cares you AIDS ridden piece of shit.
>>
>>26284351
Eh he wasn't a normie even. Just a faggot.

He cried at the McDonalds that he was alone now. It was like....yeah, duh, you did this.

Also he said "I'm sorry I hurt you," which is a nice way to apologize without blaming yourself. It sucks, but life's gonna be better once I'm through it all.

>>26284380
Yeah I know. Thread was big, like 300 replies, people told me follow up so just doing it. It can sage and die now, don't really care.
>>
>>26284380

this, fuck off faggot
>>
I remember this thread, anon. Tell the longer story, if you don't mind.
>>
>>26284380
I like how robots on this board complain about being bullied, then proceed to bully someone for their sexuality. You deserve what happens to you if you're going to be an asshole.
>>
>>26286180

>he thinks shitposting ironically is the same as being maliciously bullied

faggot
>>
>>26286086
Ehh long story. Couple fags. Relationship getting strained. Bf goes on a vacation to Europe with his mom. Turns out he's hunting around on Grindr. I ask him if he's doing anything. Lies. Ask again. Says well I got an app, but just to see what people are like over here. Says he didn't message anything sexual or meet anyone. Later admits he tried to meet someone but got ditched. I push, he admits maybe discussed sexual stuff. I push again. Days later finally admits sent nudes and all. After this says he feels horrible and deleted the apps, wants to fix things. I say eh. He promises he won't get on. Promises to be straight up with me.

Few days later he's in Germany. I have a friend in Germany, and I just figure....ehhhhh, he's a liar, and ask my friend to check. And wham, there he is on grindr. I tell him he's a liar and not to message. And then last Wednesday i met him at the McDs where he cries and I told him sorry, not gonna be with someone who lies like that. Whores gonna whore.
>>
>faggot
Don't care. You're all promiscuous shitheads.
>>
>Grindr
away with you homo! /lgbt/ is thata way
>>
Keep posting OP, I would rather care for a literally faggot than a bunch of latent faggots. Their butthurt is just the cherry on top
>>
File: 1451603338288.jpg (45KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1451603338288.jpg
45KB, 600x615px
>>26286561
There really ain't much to say anon, there's details but I've said the gist. I don't really care what they say. They're half right, most gays are unfaithful and degenerates. Sucks for me because it was a relationship and you build a dependency and having love end like that is p sad. So I'll go back to dealing with loneliness and then I'll get over it and move on.

But thanks anon.
>>
This literally represents the problem with all women. They are not physically capable of seeing men who are not chads (at least to arcanine). If OP had dated a man who was not capable of pulling these women in whereveristan for a one night stand, she would never have had this problem. The issue is that those type of men are literally invisible to her, they just don't exist. They want a man who is easily capable of pulling in other women for sex, then don't provide that sex themselves and wonder why they stray.

It's really the woman's fault no matter what way you cut it, but I guess some of it can be blamed on female nature.
>>
Holy shit you're back I totally forgot about you.

Good on you for keeping it going. Sorry about the whole cheating stuff though. You'll get over it. Plenty of butt holes to go around.. I guess..
>>
>>26287362
OP is a fag

Literally
>>
>hey r9k one of my boyfriends has cheated on me can i get some sympathy please
>oh gotta run im going out to meet some friends from work later!

Normies literally get the FUCK out
>>
Holy crap, I remember you.

I'm sorry things didn't work out and that your now ex-boyfriend is a shithead. He doesn't deserve you and hopefully you find someone better.
>>
File: 1444802584055.png (458KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1444802584055.png
458KB, 803x688px
>>26287450
>>26287667

Awh thanks anons, wasn't sure if anyone would remember. You guys helped keep my head on straight when I thought I could still fix things.
>>
>>26288302
You can't fix things. Either you keep fucking men who can and will cheat on you, or you accept your nature and be miserable because you act against it. There simply is no happiness for you.
>>
>>26288404
No I know. Nothing nice will ever happen. I sort of build asexuality will take me, bit otherwise I'll go off in the hope that not everyone is a whore. Slim chances, especially in the gay world, but what else is there.
>>
I remember this anon. Fuck all these other anons giving you shit for being a gaybot.

Sorry to hear but I think it's for the better, just straight up Fuck that guy, he wasn't honest and what's more he probably feels no remorse. It's for the better OP, you glorious fag.
>>
>>26288455
Wait, you're a dude. I was under the impression that you were a grill. I guess it still applies somewhat, but damn. Worth noting that statistically speaking, gay male relationships have the highest infidelity rate.
>>
>>26288560
>>26288526
Yeah it's pretty sad.

When I talked to him, I told him to look at me. And then I asked him why? Why did he lie, and keep lying?

He couldn't maintain eye contact and just said "I don't know."

...Seems like bullshit. Is that true? Do people not know and just do this shit? Made me angry. I dunno exactly what forgiveness is, but I want to be able to leave it, forget about him and move on. With him for a year, never learned to tell the truth without me forcing it out of him. Definitely will be for the best once I forget everything.
>>
>>26288675
Look. If you didn't know before, I'm gonna lay some truth on you. For men, sex is not a want, it is a need as vital as pissing is. So much so that if you don't nut in a certain amount of time, your body will simply do it for you. Given that knowledge, if you are (as I've said) only attracted to a man who can attract other mates and don't provide enough sex to maintain a satisfactory level given this biological urge, he WILL seek satisfaction elsewhere, that is just a given. Now, for most men, this will simply constitute beating the meat, but for some that isn't enough.

The easiest and simplest way to prevent this is to simply provide enough sexual satisfaction. Which I guess for men is simple since even gay men have the naturally high libido that is found in men, but if there are any women listening to this advice, you may not, and since your attraction only focuses on the men that can attract other women, it is in your best interest to provide sexual release, otherwise your man WILL look elsewhere. This is just something people have to learn and deal with.
>>
>>26288746
You're a little off.

There was plenty of sex. His issue was a need of attention. He needed to know he could attract other people in order to validate his self worth, not so much the economy and frequency of sex. He didn't actually have sex with anyone. He probably would have if the guy that he arranged to meet up with hadn't ditched him, but he needs the messages pouring in and the people telling him he's good looking in order to be happy.
>>
>>26284380
I have to agree with anon here.
>>
>>26288788
OK, so then the problem is entirely psychological. This is actually something I understand on a personal level. You seem, men not only need sex as a biological release, but as a psychological validation. It's the way they can effectively judge their worth. So the problem, in this case, wasn't that you didn't provide sex, it was that there was a perception that you didn't *WANT* to provide sex.

You see, men want sex on a physical level, but on a psychological level, they want people to want to have sex with them. I think that's the part that was missing for him.

Ultimately, this is something that should be solved with proper communication, and if he didn't communicate that to you and strayed, it really is him who is being the asshole, but if he did, and you simply did nothing to resolve or attempt to resolve this, then it really is your own undoing.
>>
>>26288843
I gave him plenty of attention. I knew he liked it, but he never communicated it to me. I wanted to have sex with him and he did with me so we both did.

But sure.
>>
>>26284314
>grindr

yeah well you know males, they just are dtf nomatter what
>>
>>26288867
I mean the main problem is that there wasn't a clear communication of desire. I mean I've had this problem with a woman, so I guess I can't really speak for your situation, but if there was all of that and he still cheated, I guess the dude was just an asshole. You should probably avoid niggas like that in the future.
>>
>>26288951
Ya man you're right. It's that, but the problem was also communication. He would never communicate anything to me. I'm not an asshole and could read him fairly well so things would work, sorta, but he really sucked at communication. And yeah, he's also just a selfish person. Wants to do what makes him happy and that's it.

Why people gotta be like this. Shiggy dig.
>>
>>26288404
>Implying there is happiness for us even if we don't go gay
Don't lie just to try to feel superior compared to the homofag.
>>
>>26289033
I was talking about hetero relationships in that post, but homofags have the same problems.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.