[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a disgusting/embarassing roasties on dating sites thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (389KB, 959x1351px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
389KB, 959x1351px
Can we have a disgusting/embarassing roasties on dating sites thread?
>>
>>26284147
London
O
N
D
O
N

ogc
>>
>>26284147
Would not touch with a fucking 10 ft barge pole
>>
>>26284147
>"hey babe you wanna date me?"
>"nah I gotta kill myself
>>
I could see myself, one day, being open to the possibility to dating a single mom but I would never date someone retarded enough to list there zodiac sign as their ethnicity.

also smoking is nasty
>>
>>26284147
Females are the greatest meme that has ever been birthed from the mind of man.
>>
>>26284147
Can we just not be mean? These are people just trying to get buy, it's not like fucking with them makes you really happy. Why is the board so mean
>>
>>26284147
>Average body type
For a woman twice her age, maybe.
>>
That's a prostitute. Message her something like "how much do your kids need??" and then she'll tell you her prices.

No joke, I used to do this like twice a week before they started cracking down on it.
>>
>>26284959
>trying to get by
They are looking for someone to completely take care of them. She isn't interested in being responsible and taking care of herself at all.
>>
>>26284147
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Bet you anything that kid grows up to be an addict
>>
>>26284910

That's from Plenty of Fish. She didn't do that, it automatically lists your zodiac sign next to your ethnicity.
>>
File: laughter[1].png (104KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughter[1].png
104KB, 225x225px
>do you want children?

>prefer not to say
>>
>>26284147
>20
She looks more around 30
>>
>>26284959
How about I'll stop being "mean" once the world stops being a shithole that likes treating me like garbage.
>>
>>26284959
crab mentality

she is making an effort to be happy. thats more than any of us can do here. so when she tries to escape we try to pull her down.
>>
>>26285193
GTFO Reddit and your arm chair psychology. Ever stop to think some of use hate women because we've never been treated nicely by them?
>>>/out/
>>
>>26285193
sure has nothing to do shes a worthless human being that cant deal with the consequences of her own actions, no?

just imagine a guy making a profile like that. "come take care of me and my son". not even making a joke out of it, but straight up telling people that somebody ahs to take care of him and his son. its fucking stupid. that bitch is rotten.
>>
>>26284910
Why are you such a cuck?

OG comment
>>
The men that date single mothers are betas in their early 30's.

This is a real test for a Wizzard.

I'm 26, and deep into my business projects. A woman will only add more stress, I migth make it to full blown Wizardry.
>>
>>26284984
you got any more tips?
are there any other tell tale signs?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.