[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accepted that I always will be overweight >accepted that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (15KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 238x250px
>accepted that I always will be overweight
>accepted that I will always be ugly
>accepted that I will always be a 5ft 8 manlet
>accepted that I will never get in contact with a girl
>accepted that I will never talk to a girl without sweating and not knowing what to say
>accepted that my parents view me as a failure, my siblings hate me and my father never loved me
>accepted that the only person that ever loved and believed in me, my grandpa, died
>accepted that I am a failure at school and everyone is making fun of me

I just can't take it anymore
>>
>>26283241

Maybe you should start rejecting things.
>>
File: thefutureisnow.jpg (78KB, 780x597px) Image search: [Google]
thefutureisnow.jpg
78KB, 780x597px
I have been in the same situation for the entirety of my life, I also have a few disabilities, mental and physical. I want to tell you that no matter what happens, you can always rely on your waifu to be with you. She loves you.
>>
File: _MhB5Hdz.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
_MhB5Hdz.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>26283299
She doesn't exist faggot.
>>
>>26283241
That's called giving up
>>
Find God before it's too late OP.
>>
File: dakikamura.jpg (142KB, 740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dakikamura.jpg
142KB, 740x1100px
>>26283310
You want me to get technical? Nothing exists, only nothing doesn't exist. I don't exactly know what this means, but it sounds like something that a philosopher would say, and philosophers are very smart people.

Seriously though, all our understanding of the real world are merely electrons moving back and forth in our nervous system. All you taste, feel, smell, touch, it's just electrons. Your atoms are not even touching the atoms of objects of your daily life, there's always a repulsion that prevents the eletrospheres/nucleus of each atom from getting in touch. This is all just an unreal illusion. Remember, we're all just dead matter, remnants of the matter of stars.

So if everything is basically a lie, why not just live a good lie, instead of a gnawing one?
>>
>>26283241
>>accepted that I always will be overweight

but that's something you can change anon. In other respects I'm right beside you, though, and wake up muttering about killing myself just about every day.
>>
>>26283310
virtual reality isn't that far off and it will continue to progress in realism. if anon can someday touch, smell, and taste his waifu, then how is she any less real than you and me?
>>
>>26283388
>He fell for the relativism meme.

I would approuve you If you could manipulate your brain (lucid dreaming ?) but from now on, you don't. So it's a lie, but it's an even bigger lie than the reality we live in.
>>
>>26283275
like society. don't stay here and be a wizard, go off and be a druid. like my uncle.
>>
>>26283310
neither do your furries, rule3.
>>
>>26283241
search for more of your kind?
yes, you're ugly for a swan, stop trying to be a swan and be the duck you were always meant to be.
>>
File: miku picture result 2016 1 31.jpg (982KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
miku picture result 2016 1 31.jpg
982KB, 900x1600px
>>26283446
>relativism meme
>implying i'm a brainwashed sjw or whatever
I don't read, man.
Whatever conclusions I jump to, I jump to by myself. I don't go to college or whatever. Recently I've started putting a lot of time into thinking about everything, from questioning why are pencils yellow to the weirdest time travelling jewish alien civilizations of the future that are using us for some purpose. I'm not saying you're wrong at what you say, sometimes in a debate we simply don't consider both sides might be correct simply because X doesn't contradict with Y.

And what does manipulating my brain have to do with anything? If you're against relativism, there's a decent chance you defend free will over determinism, in which case, I could therically use my free will to project imagery and stimuli inside my own mind to suit my fantasies, after all, I am very determined.

Actually, I can indeed create mental imagery in my head and I can easily go back to past memories. If I ate a hotdog with mayonaise 4 months ago, I have the power to just focus and start feeling the taste of it in my mouth for a brief time, even if the taste is not exactly the same. It's one of the good perks of my mental disability.

I did tell you about me having head problems, dind't I?
>>
>>26283446
>I would approuve you If you could manipulate your brain
>>>/trash/1145551
>>
>>26283388
because pillows don't suck and ride your cock
>>
>>26283645
I know tulpae and they're rightfully trash that will destroy your brain.
>>
Nigguh please... Im 5'4" give or take a half inch, I am alright looking but nigguh... IM 5' 4"!!!!! Im not ripped, and I dont have any special skills. You know what I am good at though? Making my life mine.... fuck everyone.... Fuck them all, if they arent rooting for you then they are in your fucking way and you should cease to acknowledge them. Be yourself and be comfortable with yourself. The only reasons anyone is truly beautiful id because they see the world a beautiful. All the superficial bullshit will kill you, you want to know why your grandpa was so important to you? because he saw the truth about you, that you give a shit, about your life, about your meaning and about your impact on others and the world around you. So go out into the world and start becoming the person that you wished was in your life when you were 18. The person you needed around to help you grow.

And speaking of growth, IT AINT SUPPOSED TO BE COMFORTABLE!

How does a lobster grow? its okay, no one fucking knows this except jewish rabbis and people from maine.

Their body grows a shell, and then their body is protected inside said shell, that body continues to grow until it begins to fill the shell completely, and just as it gets super tight and uncomfortable the Lobster crawls into its coral/rock safety zone, away from predators, and tears off its old shell. Then it is free to grow a bigger shell and then fill that one out.

So look at it like this, without adversity and struggle you would be a worthless fucking maggot of a being, leeching off of the self confidence and approval of others to survive. But you are strong and you know of someone, who if not now, were a source of honesty and great encouragement. So now be that person, and give that to the world, and the world will, without a doubt, give it back.

Also, in reminder, 5'8" aint short bitch, its average. Get the fuck over yourself and make something.....
>>
>>26283598
>If I ate a hotdog with mayonaise 4 months ago, I have the power to just focus and start feeling the taste of it in my mouth for a brief time
I can do that as well. its not a superpower. its called remembering flavors. any capable chef will have this ability and have it well trained.

Unless this occurs with literally everything. Then its eidetic memory.
>>
>>26283850
>How does a lobster grow?
molting, just like all arthropods.

and to an extent, reptiles, though with them it's called shedding.
>>
>>26283850
Your post is gold, thanks.
>>
>>26283850
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world

In second-world countries, sure.
Among white american males (he's using feet, manlet is male, and he's a robot, so this is a reasonable assumption) it's 5'10". So slightly short.
>>
The only thing you listed that is impossible to change is your height. And maybe the ones about your dad and you face.

The problem is that you think way too much about how others view you. You need to build up your self image. The first step is mastering something. You mentioned several skills and behaviors that you wish could be better.
In order of ease of mastering: eating habits, physical activity, studying and social skills.

Set big goals concerning each, break them down into smaller ones and so on until you have manageable tasks that you can realistically complete every day/week/month.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.