[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT movies that make you hate women >great gatsby >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

ITT movies that make you hate women

>great gatsby
>tfw watching and literally wanted to begin planning Supreme Master Plan by the end of the movie
>tfw movie is a completely accurate representation of 99% of women
>>
File: 1452925039337.jpg (289KB, 1424x2032px) Image search: [Google]
1452925039337.jpg
289KB, 1424x2032px
>>26283211
>being a moron
>actually wanting to seduce shallow whores
Great Gatsby is rich people problems: the book, the shitty movie.
The movie is an accurate representation of 99% of people.
They're mostly stupid, empty shells.
Gatsby is a terrible person and so is the people he surrounds himself with.
>>
gone girl

kind of stupid movie though
>>
Force Majeure is basically anti-marriage propaganda
>>
Nigger if you'd know anything about F. Scott Fitzgerald you'd know that he is the whiniest, clingiest, most overdramatic shithead when it comes to women. He based every book he ever wrote off his wife, who checked herself into a psych ward after dealing with that fag.
Actually, F. Scott Fitzgerald would be perfect for you guys.
>>
>>26283269
Are you fucking retarded? Did you watch the movie? If you think Gatsby is a terrible person "and the people he surrounds himself with" (literally only person besides Daisy he surrounds himself with is Nick who is a great 10/10 friend) then you need to rewatch the movie.

Watch the end more importantly from when Gatsby is in the car with Daisy to when he is in his casket with nobody attending his funeral. All the poor guy wanted was to win Daisy's love, and Daisy is such a materialistic whore that was the only way. And even Gatsby wasn't very interested in her looks, he said the reason was he'd never met someone so nice before.
>>
>>26283371
He's a terrible person because he pissed his life away to impress a materialistic whore and nothing else. He surrounds himself with empty-headed rich socialites- the only decent person is Nick and he's just there to watch the shitshow anyway. And all for what? Some dumb bitch that's too stupid to love him back, when with all his money and power, he could've found a million women the same or better. Props to living to an "ideal" but he chose a shit idol to live for and he died like a plebe for it.
>watch the
Read the book plebe.
>>
>>26283595
>read the book
I did lol, but the emotion and acting in the movie was just superb and really was more effective than the book imo.

You realize your argument for why Gatsby is a bad person is:
>he shouldnt have loved daisy!!

He's not smart for being so absolutely obsessed with Daisy, but that doesn't make him a bad person. He simply was attached to her the moment he first kissed her and spent his life to trying to win her love.

That stupid whore bitch completely fucked him over despite everything the gentleman did. Him being rich and having money and spending it to win Daisy's life might be silly, but definitely not a bad person.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (51KB, 483x349px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
51KB, 483x349px
>>26283211
I was in high school when that movie came out. I told one of the teacher's aids that I thought it was funny how the guy in the beginning mentioned something about giving niggers too much freedom will lead them to taking over, while this is clearly exemplified by the movie's sound track being completely nigger-fied thanks to modern niggers taking over. She said that what I said was the most ignorant thing she's ever heard.

So it's more of the reaction of the movie than the movie itself that made me hate a woman.
>>
>>26283718
>He's not smart for being so absolutely obsessed with Daisy, but that doesn't make him a bad person
In the grander scheme of things it does. Instead of using his power, money, and societal position to do anything greater than throwing some parties, he just... Throws some parties for people he hates to impress a girl that doesn't appreciate him. Being stupid isn't being good either. Gatsby is a moron and I can't sympathize with him.
>>
>>26283339
How many chicks have you banged with that attitude /lit/izen?
>>
>>26283211

Goddamn I hated that movie. The book was actually faster-paced than that piece of slow shit.
>>
>>26283989
Personally I've banged 5 due to giving no effort. Read someone with some substance instead of a rich poof with shitty writing. "Oh, I'm rich and intelligent, but my life has no meaning"- boo fucking hoo.. Fitzgerald was a pussy. Read Hemingway.
>>
>>26283969
You are silly. Using money on parties and big houses isn't bad. By your logic rich people are more prone to be bad people unless they spend their money "on better things that *you* want him to spend money on (hurr durr like donating to charity!!!")

Gatsby is a god, who unfortunately had to waste his life chasing a disgusting fucking brute.
>>
>>26284125
Leave it to a fag on /r9k/ to not understand the idea of civic duty or being anything but an entitled selfish douche.
>Gatsby is a god
He's a plebe that couldn't even get a silly bitch to fall in love with him when she's about as developed as a child. He's a loser. No wonder you look up to him.
>>
>>26284732
Did you seriously just call Gatsby a "plebe"? Next time try throwing words you know what they mean you fucking idiot.
>>
>>26283269
>>26283269
>>26283371
>>26283595
>>26283718
>>>/lit/

Original commentino, fuck the robino!
>>
>>26283211

I dislike this movie. And the. Novelization.
>>
>>26285018
Not him but didnt Gatsby probably made his fortune illegitamelly? His explanation is shady as fuck and theres no way he inherited so much money. Also he lived in the "new rich" part of the rich houses. That makes him a pleb. He was too stupid to understand you cant buy friends and thats why he died alone.
>>
>>26286239
No. A plebe is for "plebeian" meaning lower class. Nothing to do with someones intelligence. Nothing to do with how he got his money. He was rich. He wasn't lower class. But it is evident if intelligence was taken into account, you would definitely be a "plebe".
>>
>>26283211
Read the book. The women are still shit, though.
>>
File: tumblr_m2ckylPbKP1r6v11xo1_500.png (596KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2ckylPbKP1r6v11xo1_500.png
596KB, 480x640px
gatsby is such a great novel and film. My favorite movie of all time. simply because i dream to be just like gatsby.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.