[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I check myself into a mental hospital? I feel I am on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Should I check myself into a mental hospital? I feel I am on the final stages of going utterly mad.
>>
Idk. Maybe

Can't really trust the mental health industry, but it can help in extreme cases
>>
>>26281730
Why? Don't you think your life isn't shitty enough as it is?
>>
The mental hospital is the final stage. Go see a psychiatrist, they will prescribe you drugs for schizophrenia. In a mental hospital they will do the same thing except you are around other insane people. They're more like prisons for those who committed thought crimes, it won't make you better.
>>
>>26281730
Don't do it dude, it's like a prison. They give you treats which is really medicine that takes your ability to think away.

A male nurse may rape you, also if you break the rules they will surgically remove a piece of your brain.
>>
>>26281836
This.

Be wary of what you tell your shrink. Don't be afraid of minimizing truly horrific things you might have to tell them. If you scare them, they're going to go to the cops and have you locked up.
>>
>>26281836
Don't tell a psychiatrist the truth about your thoughts. They are not on your side!
>>
>>26281898
>>26281900

As a rule do not mention anything that may be interpreted as harming yourself or harming others.
>>
>>26281730
try a psychiatrist first
>>
>>26281836
how can I even find a pscyhiatrist? I have no money. I have no connections. I am already in a prison. The only thing preventing me from the mental hospital is my mom used to mock me and say how ill end up in one.
>>
>>26282224
danyone know how much it costs to see one, and what the pills do
>>
>>26281730

>can type out a meaningful pair of English sentences on a computer and post them to an image board on the internet

You aren't "in the final stages of going utterly mad" you retard.
>>
>>26282504
then im in the 'beginning stages'
>>
anyone ever been in a loony bin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.