[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /r9k/ think of Roosh V?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1454716873267.jpg (53KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454716873267.jpg
53KB, 620x349px
what does /r9k/ think of Roosh V?
>>
Anyone who pisses off whiny Tumblr assholes is fine by me.
>>
>>26280782
I hate this word, but he's creepy as shit
I like that he wants to help men, but something about his voice, stare, and general demeanour is sort of off putting
>>
I'm MGTOW and MRA and it seems like tumblrinas care more about him then we do. All I know is his name and he is some sort of PUA.
>>
>>26280782
He's a big dumb turk who revels in the rape of white women.

Also, all PUAs are degenerates who view women like fleshlights. They've got the female organism down to a science but you won't find them in a stable relationship.
>>
>>26280864
Also, all PUAs are degenerates who view women like fleshlights. They've got the female organism down to a science but you won't find them in a stable relationship.
this

>>26280782
like most PUA you get the distinct feeling he is insecure and was rejected by women earlier in life so he tries to get back at them by pumping and dumping as many as possible

It's funny that he makes Tumblr mad but Roosh is kind of a loser 2bh, USA is not a hard country to get laid in but he can't do it so flies to Eastern Europe every year to trick some poor Slavic girl into thinking he is a rich big shot
>>
Asshole ruining sex tourism

10-15 years as a Westerner you could just go to any poor country with lots of cute girls interested in you. Idiots like Roosh V have become so famous and published material on the subject that women are now suspicious of foreign men.
>>
I think that his website, return of kings, introduced me to unsettling new viewpoints, bold and defiant of social norms. Much like anonymous discussion on 4chan. And it's let me find my own truth somewhere in the middle of what he tells me and what other sources tell me.
>>
File: kibbes.png (30KB, 115x123px) Image search: [Google]
kibbes.png
30KB, 115x123px
somebody point me to controversial things or content he is alleged to have said. I demand to know what is so unendingly bad about r.v.
>>
>>26281388
something about rape being legal on private property I dunno

it doesn't matter, Roosh is a con artist like al PUAs, he just said to get famous so losers would buy his books
>>
He looks kinda paki or other related roach
>>
>>26281388
Wrote books on picking up women
Hosts Return of Kings, a pretty unconventional 'misogynist' website that has a very harsh philosophy - look it up
Spread the word redpill and neomasculinity, helping those form as concepts.

I don't have time to describe it in detail, I suggest you look for yourself.
>>
>>26281388
he invented the redpill meme, or so he claims
>>
>>26282076
>he invented the redpill meme
I didn't know he wrote the screenplay for the matrix.
>>
File: 1442558426108.jpg (513KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1442558426108.jpg
513KB, 1280x1707px
>>26280782
I remember seeing an article about him on reddit ree all you want but my loyalty lies here that was titled something like "pro-rape rally" and people were getting mad and making sarcastic comments about it.

I actually read the piece and it's obvious he wasn't actually advocating for rape, it was more of an extreme hypothetical situation to express his views on how he feels women aren't encouraged to be safe and how it's wrong to put ALL the responsibility on men to stop women from being raped. He's saying that women can't just have the mindset of "it's everyone else's responsibility to make sure I don't get molested, so men behave yourself!" and I kinda agree.

I was particularly pissed off at how reddit reacted to him. In this example not only did they not read the article; they just gave sarcastic comments about it without really making a point. That's kinda what I hate about reddit. They just try to feel better than everyone else and thanks to the upvote system they hardly ever have to look at opinions different from their own.

Having said all that, I don't agree with everything he says, or at least how he phrases things. He said in one video that "more educated women are less feminine" and I get what he's saying but he's not good at conveying what he means. Overall though I think he's just a guy bringing up unpopular counterpoints to modern views on women.
>>
>>26282865
>They just try to feel better than everyone else and thanks to the upvote system they hardly ever have to look at opinions different from their own
so why go there?
>>
I get trying to help guys pick up women

I don't get why he has to be so socially conservative and anti-gay and argumentative all the goddamned time. He just comes off like some /pol/ fucktard
>>
>>26280782
Lies to his clients. PAU tactics dont work. Being a direct asshole does.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.