[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellow robots. Got my hands on some LSD. Thinking about taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (170KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
170KB, 675x559px
Hey fellow robots. Got my hands on some LSD. Thinking about taking 75ug as my first time (alone)

Any tips and tricks? will there be a chance of me going around the house waking people up from tripping?

halp
>>
if you're an anxious/depressed person and going to be in a small room the entire time I wouldn't recommend it, even though 75ug is a small dose, I'm not quite sure, it all depends on the individual. If you can do it outside, that'd be much better.
>>
File: 1439298618412.jpg (134KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439298618412.jpg
134KB, 433x480px
Hey OP, LSD has lead to some of the best times in my fairly shitty life so I'm gonna help you out here.

I took it in the middle of probably the worst of my 2 year long depressive episode (before I got meds) and for the first time in a long time I was actually happy. This happened about 45 minutes after I dropped, and I could not stop smiling. Physically unable to stop, but it was super nice.

This was back when I had friends to hang out with and a fuck load of weed to smoke, so we mostly sat around finding funny things to watch on YouTube and throwing glowsticks at each other.

To have a quiet, awesome trip, you're going to want
>some pens and paper
>a good set of headphones
>a few different playlists of different types of music
>funny youtube videos on tap
>enough water to get you through 8-10 hours
>If possible as much fresh fruit as you can get

You don't need to have a plan, just having those things available will mean you have enough to keep you occupied and happy for the duration.

Oh, and try to avoid 4chan. It's not good for the psyche.
>>
>>26280540
Ay thanks alot man this is just what ive been looking for! Actually been staying off 4chan for a while to prepare me for this.

>>26280442
I wouldt say that im anxious or depressed but i'm abit too introverted.
>>
>>26280540
Should i swallow the tab or let it sit on my tongue?
>>
>>26280642
No worries brother, anything to help out a fellow day tripper.

I can't emphasise the fruit thing enough though. I seriously had a mind orgasm after eating some red grapes that had partially frozen at the back of the fridge.

You will also really want to go outside at some point, whether because your room gets oppressive or you notice how fucking amazing trees look. If it's safe to do so, I thoroughly recommend going for a half hour walk.

>>26280667
You need to hold the tab in your mouth until the card disintegrates. You actually get the LSD into your system via the mucous glands in your mouth. It usually takes about 30 minutes for the card to totally vanish, but don't sweat it.

Just don't swallow it, or you'll have wasted it.
>>
Sit in the darkness
>>
>>26280722
Alright think im gonna get some fruit aswell then ^^

Might have my place to myself tommorow so i could take a walk at some point.

Should i clean my room thoroughly before going on the trip?
>>
>>26280834
It's up to you, dude.

I did a full house clean with my flatmates the day before we ever did 'cid, but that's more so you don't have people stepping on shit or knocking stuff over.
>>
When you place the tab in your mouth, check for taste. If it's bitter then you have probably have NBOMe, certainly not LSD. It won't kill you (probably) but if you're sceptical of a low-dose of LSD I'd recommend spitting it out if it turns out to be NBOMe or some other research chemical. NBOMe tends to be a lot less forgiving.
>>
>>26280360
>75ug
Enjoy wasting your LSD bro that won't get you anywhere
>>
>>26280360
Everyone is different. I know a friend that just sits in a chair and absorbs the trip, while myself, I get a nervous energy and pace around and always want to move. If you are one of those people you may have a chance that you may wake people up. Just realize that it isn't obvious to anyone that you are tripping. However, that being said, it can throw your coordination off in a similar way to extreme inebriation and it can make talking very difficult, as in you may forget how to talk. However these experiences differ from person to person. 75 ug should be enough for a pretty good trip especially if it's your first time. Again, if you start to freak out, realize that you won't die, nobody has died from an lsd overdose, and also realize that it will pass. It really fucks with your sense of time, fucks with it hard. I would reccommend having a good playlist of tunes easily available and coming up with your headphones on. When you are tripping hard it can make using a computer/phone/mp3 player pretty hard so go into the trip with music already playing. It will take about 20-30 minutes to start feeling the trip and by 45-1 hour you should have peaked. Expect to come back to the real world in about 4 hours, however you will still feel it for about 9 hours or so. Just remember that it will pass!
>>
>>26280922
Should be real LSD senpai

>>26280964
Im Honestly not looking for an intense trip. I did get 300ugs though if i were to change my mind or wanna try it again another day.
>>
>>26280922 if it's NBOM one tab shouldn't do any damage.
>>
>>26280994
Im more of a chill kind of person. Like when im on MDMA i like to chill and talk rather then jumping around and such.

Could you tell me about the comedown? is it as horrible as cocaine?
>>
>>26281031
Yeah but it can be pretty unpleasant if you're expecting LSD, especially if you're inexperienced to psychedelic experiences.
>>
>>26281087
Comedown's more like having just gone a few days without sleep. It's a deep mental exhaustion. Usually lasts about 24 hours post trip, but I was fine working the next day so YMMV.
>>
>>26281127
Whats your thoughts about watching a movie on LSD? a comedy.

[Requiem for a dream lel]
>>
>>26281087
No, no heart racing or sense of doom like on uppers, just exhaustion and some body load.
>>
>>26281285
Whatever's good for you man.

Last time I tripped we ended up having 2 TV's, a tablet and a laptop all going at the same time with different shit on the screens.

I reckon you'll get bored and want to do something else, but it's hard to predict your wants and whims when you're sober.
>>
>>26281119
Quit parroting shit you've read on the internet, its nearly the same fucking experience. And the only way for it to be dangerous is if you're a retard and swallow a bunch of the actual powdered chemical
>>
it can be funny to write down a list of thoughts with the time logged. Even if it's nothing just describe how you feel. Review it the next day
>>
>>26280360

You're going to destroy your already useless brain you fucking idiot
>>
>>26280540
This guy has good advice. Some other general tips-
>if it's bitter it's a spitter. real LSD is tasteless
>buy a test kit. They're ~$30 and it'll test dozens of tabs before it runs out.
>If you're too jewy to buy a test kit at least get a UV light. You can get one for under $10 and real acid glows under ultraviolet light
>it's better to underdose than overdose
>there are old psychonauts and there are bold psychonauts but there are no old AND bold psychonauts
>if you get scared, look towards love for answers
>FRUIT NIGGA FRUIT
>trust yourself
that's about it. one thing I like to think about is something Terence McKenna said, "drugs are computers and computers are drugs" He was talking about immersion. We immerse ourselves daily in digital experiences, and psychedelics are like those but they hit deeper.
>>
>>26282237
>>if you get scared, look towards love for answers
lol no there's really something in the bushes
>>
>>26280722
>Just don't swallow it, or you'll have wasted it.
False, true LSD is active when swallowed as well, it just takes slightly longer to activate. nBome's aren't active when swallowed, however.
>>
>>26280964
I have tons of fun on that sort of dose and I trip once a week on average. Should be good for a first timer.
>>
>>26281285
I watched django unchained on acid last night and had a great time, lots of laughs
>>
>>26282365
I mean, yeah it works if you swallow it, but has a way higher bioactivity if you take it sublingually.

(or so I've been lead to believe)
>>
>>26281450
Haha true that. Last time I tripped I just liked music. TV/movies/interwebz didn't even make a ton of sense and were kind of hard to use. I had more fun looking at the wall, the grass, the train that I'm close to and trees and stuff. You're damn right about being hard how to predict your trippy mind when sober
>>
>>26282567
untrue. Done it both ways many times and noticed no difference at all
>>
File: 1451291592142.png (75KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1451291592142.png
75KB, 230x230px
>>26281848
i agree desu senpai, my friends and i got sold 25i when we were told it was lsd for our first time trying psychedelics, we each did a tab without weed one night, and did another tab on 2 other occasions with weed. i've since done shrooms and the experiences are VER similar. not unpleasant at all
>>
>>26284463
How'd you make pepe do that?
>>
>>26280360
>>26280442
I did 100 first time at 135 lbs. It was far stronger than I would have liked, and cycled between miserable to wonderful. I understand bad trips though, anxiety hits you for a second and suddenly you're literally surrounded by it, drowning in it.. But that eventually fades off into some other enveloping feeling.

Oh the perpetually flowing tides of LSD.

Just make sure you have everything you need, because once you're tripping, basic tasks become impossible and if you're uncomfortable your trip will suck
>>
Had a vial of psilocibin once. It was good but I was on the edge of my comfort zone. The scariest part was when I realized I couldn't escape it even if I wanted to, so if someone showed up at my door I was incapable of functioning even if I wanted to. That being said, a smaller dose when I was alone or garunteed a safe space would be better. I could go on for days talking about what I saw.

Big thing though, water.
>water
>water
>water
On many drugs your heart rate will increase and dehydration can lead to heart failure combined with the effects of the drug
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.