[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /chaddad/ here? >Always going off on how he fucked tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1408139586623.jpg (22KB, 640x514px) Image search: [Google]
1408139586623.jpg
22KB, 640x514px
Who /chaddad/ here?

>Always going off on how he fucked tons of girls when he was my age
>Always shit talks me for spending so much time on the computer
>Constantly threatens to kick me out if I don't become social and get a job

This is the fucking worst.
>>
>>26279712
Yep, pretty much.

>dad has a bunch of wild stories about having threesomes and beating up faggots
>not outwardly judgmental, but I can sense his disappointment at his knowledge that I'm a friendless virgin
>>
>>26279712
>>26279770
>tfw no dad

OP BTFO

I win!
>>
File: good shit.jpg (67KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.jpg
67KB, 557x605px
>>26280323
>tfw your dad will never know of the millions of embarrassments in your life

Being a nigger is great
>>
>dad was a beefcake chad, star player on his high-school football team, turned army ranger
>mom was a hot Stacy cheerleader with mental problems
>my brother and I are both worthless robots
yay
>>
>>26279712
>dad was star football player in HS
>cut as hell by college. Banging tons of chicks before meeting my mom
>extrovert who has quickly climbed the corporate ladder

He's not too bad. He tells me every time I see him how proud he is of me. A year ago, he cried and talked about how he failed as a dad by not being there for me (cheated on my mom). He genuinely tried to rebuild our relationship, and I have no problems with him

BUT HE'S STILL A FUCKING MANLET AT 5'9"! HAHAHA FUCK YOU DAD! I'M 5'11'' BITCH!
>>
>>26279712
Nah my dad is an autistic sperg like me.
>>
Nah my Dad has a lot of robot qualities but he's actually very successful. He's got a high paying job, a wife with a fat ass (I know I have mommy issues) and is actually able to fake charisma when talking to strangers

When alone he's incredibly quiet and impossible to hold a conversation with. He spends most of his time brooding in the basement. I'm going to turn out like him minus the job, wife and social abilities
>>
>be 15
>sit at dinnet table
>Dad tells this story how he fucked that Turkish girl in a tent
>anal because she had to be virgin for her fiance who was sitting outside at the fireplace
>all while my Mom's at the table
>>
>>26281070
5'11"

King of manlets
>>
>>26279712
>>26279770
aren't kids supposed to copy patterns from their parents? what went wrong?
>>
>>26281173
>He spends most of his time brooding in the basement.
Is he working on a bomb?
>>
I sleep in only my underwear and my step dad did the same. The thing was he had a big dick and made fun of me quite a bit for having a small dick.

He also hit me a lot. He is also a drummer in a shitty local band and never got a job because he has rich parents and has always been attractive.
>>
>>26281447
that sounds like seriously shit
>>
>5'7 manlet
>works as a consultant
>has been lifting for 25 years and has a ton of bodybuilding trophies
>does submission wrestling and judo
>mum is his bitch and cooks/cleans everything for him
>flirts with young 20 yr old women everywhere
>fucks mum at least twice a week even when my brother and I are at home

he truly is something
>>
>>26281830
>fucks mum at least twice a week even when my brother and I are at home
are they loud?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.