[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is programming easy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1438121980703.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1438121980703.gif
497KB, 312x205px
Is programming a good career for idiots? I'm really fucking dumb, but I don't like dealing with people and I would rather work alone and have a stable career. Is computer programming an easy career for dummies?
>>
No, also you have to deal with a ton of people.
>>
You have to be able to understand logic and some higher level maths if you want to get hired over pajeet
>>
>>26278251
You need a good grasp of maths and a pretty logical mind. Try becoming a journalist. If you're dumb enough, Buzzfeed will hire you. I imagine that's a fairly comfy place to work.
>>
>>26278441
>>26278352
Well fuck I thought programming didn't require socializing, also I'm terrible with math. What about film editing? I hear they make decent money
>>
>>26278491
If its not stem than nope, I just want a career for someone who's anti-social and dumb.
>>
>>26278654

Film editing is almost impossible to get a foot hold in because people still (wrongly) think it's some trick way to get a shoe in for acting gigs through.

The only jobs you're gonna get unless your chad mcchadington's son are mindless minimum wage jobs highlighting the same strands of hair day in and day out.
>>
File: Amun-kek-rah.jpg (15KB, 143x203px) Image search: [Google]
Amun-kek-rah.jpg
15KB, 143x203px
Yes OP programming is easy and you don't have to deal with people either. Proof: Indians dominate it.

It is true salvation for a robot or cyborg because you can also enjoy it as a hobby.
>>
>>26278771
Indians are down to work for dirt cheap, that's why their skin is brown and they are dirt poor.

Op probably wants to get paid better than that
>>
>>26278441
>>26278491
>programming
>good at math
Not true at all. You don't need to understand anything beyond some basic discrete math and MAYBE multivariable calculus to learn to program. And considering there are tons of 17 year olds in America that can do that, it's not particularly hard to pick up. You don't really need to know upper level math until you start getting into actual computer science, which programming is not.
>>26278251
I guarantee you that if you put a couple months of effort in you could at least learn Java, C++, or Python if you really wanted to and weren't a lazy sack of shit, but I'm betting you are in fact a lazy sack of shit,
>>
>>26278832
I've made several videos on youtube where I just edited gaming content and put in shitty sound effects, over all it would take me at least an hour to edit 12 minutes of footage. I only have 32 subscribers and my overall channel is very cringe worthy, I thought I was gonna make a shit ton of money on youtube though. I have windows movie maker, does Java work on older pc or do I have to get a new one?
>>
File: Amun-kek-rah2.jpg (14KB, 114x200px) Image search: [Google]
Amun-kek-rah2.jpg
14KB, 114x200px
>>26278830

Beggars can't be choosers. OP lacks social skills and as such cannot function in any work environment that Chads, Stacys and normies compete to be in such as sales and retail.

It has to be programming.
>>
>>26279165
>>26279165

I don't want to have this catch on too much, so I'm only gonna tell you niggers as this thread dies.

Welding is the perfect robot job, just do that.
>>
>>26278251
System administration fits what I think you want
>>
>>26278771
Indians dominate the grunt level shit coding. A company hiring an American will expect more though.
>>
>>26278251
I own a software development company. I rarely talk to clients. I have someone else do that. I never leave my house except for doing a few things like going to the store. The only downside is arguing with dumb fucks about how they want their shit to work. Other than that, I love it desu.

>tfw I pay myself 100k-120k+ annually
>tfw I never spend anything aside from bare necessities
>tfw I pretend I'm broke and dress homeless so people leave me the fuck alone
>tfw I pretty much get paid to shitpost all day
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>26278251
No. It isn't. It so isn't that my simple "no" answer was muted.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 499x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 499x275px
lol bro if you can read a book you should not be looking for advice from anon board
>just shows how small your cock is
>>
>>26278251
Just learn the math. It is not so hard. Get some math book and do exercises, lot on exercises.
When I wanted to get on IT studies, I was doing 100 exercises per week. I made it, so you can too anon
>>
>>26279367

Welding wrecks the eyes long term though does it not?

>>26279503

But OP will be applying as an entry level coder.
>>
>>26278251
Web dev doesn't need good math skills, don't listen to the fatalistic cunts here. Hell I ve seen offers requiring knowledge of html, css and java script. Shit is easy try it out.

Also check out graphics, all the people I knew who worked in graphics were dumbfucks
>>
>>26278251
You can be a front end web developer. Just copy paste wordpress themes or some shit. That's for idiots.
>>
this fucking thread lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.