[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey cunts >currently in university >just broke up wit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1452560480625.jpg (8KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452560480625.jpg
8KB, 639x360px
Hey cunts

>currently in university
>just broke up wit gf of 3 years because I simply don't have the energy anymore to go to her city every time she slashes her arm to ribbons
>guilt over the strong likelihood that me ending the relationship is likely going to drive her to suicide is eating me from the inside
>but staying in the relationship it only seemed like staving off the innevitable
>feel cold and empty, not even sad, just hollow
>alcohol or drugs have been the only things that made me feel anything as of late
>and I only ever felt awful
>housemate is now self-harming, he said it was only once but I've seen the scars
>he is slowly drifting away despite trying to get better
>my grades are fucking shit, barely a fraction of what I know I'm capable of
>things I did outside of work seemingly don't interest me anymore, it's as if I don't have the motivation to do anything
>even if I get upwards of 12 hours sleep I just feel drained and tired constantly, I can't focus
>I don't want to harm myself, I just want to curl up and rest forever

That's my gay little life story. Anyone want to share theirs?
>>
>but staying in the relationship it only seemed like staving off the innevitable
You fool! you were supposed to do things and take her mind off such thoughts!
>>things I did outside of work seemingly don't interest me anymore, it's as if I don't have the motivation to do anything
lol just man up bro :))
I'm sorry I can't offer anymore advice, my life is like yours but without the GF or friends
>>
>>26276218

Believe me, I fucking tried man. But her depression was really something else. It scared me, honestly.
>>
>>26276245
sadly m80 it looks like you need to keep searching for that hobby you spend the rest of your life dedicated to, keep trying new things and hope to meet new people who aren't miserable sacks of shit.
maybe you'll even finda girl who will tolerate you while that's happening.
You should probably let everyone around you die and focus on your studies though, they might kill themselves in 5 years after you get terrible grades, they might kill themselves in a month and you graduate well in a year, either way you're guaranteed to be dead in 100 and which would you have preferred?
>>
>>26276351

I know what I enjoy, it's just that everything recently has sucked my enjoyment for everything.

You're right, I know. But I can't live the guilt of knowing that it was in my power to help someone and I didn't.
>>
>>26276384
it was in their power to help you too and instead they shit all over you and brought you down.
>>
File: 1453140355020.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1453140355020.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>26276413

Now it feels like my life has been a lie
>>
>>26276508
Don't worry dude, there's a board on 4chan for those feelings.
>>
File: 1452088888085.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452088888085.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>26276616

Well. I'm going to buy vodka
>>
>>26276384
From someone who cut, was in and out of psychwards doped up on seroquel, prozac and geodon, if she doesn't want to help herself, she won't and she'll probably kill herself and guess what dude? That was her choice not yours, you can tell a depressed person everything they want to hear, and fuck me they will say those same things to other depressed people to help them but if they don't want to and aren't willing to try and get themselves up out of that hole it won't happens.
It's not easy and not everyone can do it, because not everyone is strong enough. Some are too weak to choose life. Or too rash. But it's still a choice. Whatever she chooses next isn't on you, it was never your responsibility to deal with that, but you're a blessed soul for trying.
If she gets through it, right on. A true depression is one of the best things that can happen to you if you come out on top. It'll never leave you, it'll always hurt, but you learn so so much.
If she chooses to sleep then be happy she won't feel like that anymore.
>>
>>26276684

It's weird how someone saying "at least you tried" made me feel better without it actually being a pitiful thing. I needed that, thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.